Seeking Realistic Games

inbi

Jan 6, 2022
In December I will finally be with my Rtx 3070+Ryzen 7 5700x. Currently I know of Wilf life and Under the Witch that are ultrarealistic games do you know games that are more realistic? (can be from outside the f95 as well).

Reactions: lilclitty

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Come on, guys. He mentions Wild Life and Under the Witch, which should give you all the info you need.

There is one other game called Breeders of Nephelym, and then there was another one which name I just can't remember. It had a lot of fur content though, not a lot of humans. Other than that, I don't know if there are any. Games like these take a lot of effort and time to make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inbi

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I am sorry if this sounds upsetting, but I believe your are headed for disappointment my friend.
Congrats on the sweet 3070 btw, but the level of graphics you are aiming for ... well ... to my knowledge is above and beyond the scope of any adult game you'd find; and I think you already suspect that at some level.

Most adult games are developed by single individuals or very small teams in the hope that they would make a name for themselves and garner a following who would support them financially on Patreon/SubscribeStar.
To that end, they usually try to cast a very wide net and make their games as accessible as possible. This means easy-to-run games with low system requirements. Something that even an old laptop without a graphics card can run.
So yeah, games like Wild Life or Carnal Instinct are basically the extent of what you can find, which are far from "ultrarealistic".

But then again, that's based on what I know. If there are such games out there, I'm curious to learn of them too.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

RocksForRock

Oct 4, 2019
Don't know how I got here but I see that no one has mentioned Virt-a-Mate. It's more like a sandbox and requires a little bit more effort than non-sandbox games. In my opinion it's the most realistic adult game yet.

Reactions: Astronac