VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Aton

May 20, 2017
We are in discussions of ways we can effectively implement animated scenes, now that we've seen the demand for them.
Thanks everyone for the positive comments!
I'd stay away from animations if you can. They are a huge time sink. You could pump out several still images for each animation done. Unless people are ready to wait months for 1 or 2 animations, I'd say this is great as it is.

renan667

Jun 20, 2018
We really appreciate you! We have the entire story, and scenes planned out. We want more than anything to polish this as much as possible and delight people.

I can say that I will be working to improve the music quality and consistency, and Daedrid is looking into animating upcoming scenes.
Like the other friend said, it would be better to use still images right now and only use animations when you guys already have a little more content finished

Reactions: BigBoo and Aton

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Priscilla looks like she's training with Whis to become the new God Of Destruction
Like the other friend said, it would be better to use still images right now and only use animations when you guys already have a little more content finished
I definitely agree with y’all. We are in discussion to see if we can implement them in a time effective manner, but we already have some scenes in mind coming up that might not need animation, and later ones that could benefit.

Thanks for also letting us know that you would be fine with still images until we get more content out. We appreciate that :)

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
You sure it didn't collapse from the sheer THICCness!? Hot damn!
My first thought was the the collapse was due to the singularity produced when all those humongous tits tried to occupy the same space.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's a decent start, but there are literally 4 pictures of women in this and they're all visible in the previews. The rest is written. So when I say start I mean the bare bones of bare bones intros. Maybe in, I dunno, 2 years if the author works hard there will be a VN here.

• Love
Reactions: ninjerg

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Can't have incest on patreon people. Not sure if any of these women are blood related to the mc, but if they are. Dev needs to go to subscribestar.

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Thank you all for the comments! NinjerG and I are hard at work on another update which will be ready soon!

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Thank you all for the comments! NinjerG and I are hard at work on another update which will be ready soon!
Our artist is here! We are fueled with excitement by all this feedback and are hard at work on the next update.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
To ninjerg; i just play it, and i have to say it has POWER jajjaa, i like how the protagonist has the advantage agaist priscilla, but i am sure that she has her own way, be her daughter or her right hand.
I hope see more of this and plis be away from the animated scenes, they took a lot of time and resources.
Overall i like it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Family Collapse [v0.1] APK -

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes