VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Pretty linear at the moment, but I've loved several games that were little more than books with pictures/comics. I'm very interested in the story. I'll keep any potential criticisms(there's not many) to myself since it's pretty early.

Good luck ninjerg and team! Looking forward to where this goes!
We would actually love to hear some criticisms if you have time. We want this to be as good as can be and do have a plan for the story. It is going to be a pretty linear experience.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
We would actually love to hear some criticisms if you have time. We want this to be as good as can be and do have a plan for the story. It is going to be a pretty linear experience.
Alright, give me a bit to go a bit more slowly through the game and see if I can form my feelings into something concrete. Like I said, I shouldn't have many since I remember feeling pretty satisfied playing it, but I'll try to spot anything narratively that feels off to me.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
From the description it sounds similar to "Rapelay."

Man gets accused of sexual harassment on a train. Gets arrested but due to being from a powerful and wealthy family gets our fairly fast. Seeks revenge by turning her, her mother, and little sister into his sex pets.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The art is pretty damn good but the story is kind of weird so far. And it's sad, but the low point of this game, as many others out there, is our MC. The game clearly states this is a revenge story, and our MC is trying to get payback on the people that were responsible for his daughter's death, but a the moment he sees a pair of tits, his mind goes blank and he gets nothing done, except being pushed around by Priscilla and Petra. I really hope that after the events that occured in the latest update, he can start to do something to work toward his plans(if he even has any at this point).

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

]Here is the Italian translation
of Family Collapse [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Family Collapse [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Italian translation
of Family Collapse [v0.3]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.3]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Italian translation
of Family Collapse [v0.2]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.2]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-10-07
Version: 0.4

Reactions: Netlinto
Jul 30, 2018
The art is pretty damn good but the story is kind of weird so far. And it's sad, but the low point of this game, as many others out there, is our MC. The game clearly states this is a revenge story, and our MC is trying to get payback on the people that were responsible for his daughter's death, but a the moment he sees a pair of tits, his mind goes blank and he gets nothing done, except being pushed around by Priscilla and Petra. I really hope that after the events that occured in the latest update, he can start to do something to work toward his plans(if he even has any at this point).
make them slave and trash them around like a piece of meat they are as the game progress or i don't think his daughter will rest in peace knowing that her father is a guy that let the dick think instead of his brain.

Reactions: ninjerg

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Holy cow this is so good so far. Is this the first project? and if not where can I see more?
Thank you! Yes, this is our first project and we release updates as we finish them so you're currently up to date if you've already played through 0.5

We're already working hard on the next update!

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
thanks just when we will be able to priclia the mom of the girl we get a blowjob?

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
What's the status looking like for this game?
We have 2 image sets done for the next update but are lacking the motivation to get it out swiftly. To be transparent we aren't getting the support we had hoped for to continue to make it worthwhile. I definitely want to get this update out at some point, as the artwork that is complete is very solid.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes