VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
I am very slow due to my health condition unfortunately (which is why i only have a single $1 patreon tier). Though a lot of the delay for 0.9 has to do with me making an entirely different project in the past 8 months (Gobbo).
Well, it is what it is. Don't feel to pressed pls, it's just that some people really liked the game and have a hard time waiting for an update. Or at least it seems that way for me.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Well, it is what it is. Don't feel to pressed pls, it's just that some people really liked the game and have a hard time waiting for an update. Or at least it seems that way for me.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

As an update, I just finished the last piece of art needed for Update 0.9!

Part of why it took so long (besides drawing while in pain) is because this update has quite a bit of unique art compared to past updates--probably the most yet in fact.

I will now begin writing/coding the next update in Ren'Py.

Reactions: AJJJJJ61 and Zenix
Sep 25, 2021
Hell fucking yes. This is one of the few VNs I actually follow because of how interesting (and sexy) it is. Looking very forward to the next update

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I am very slow due to my health condition unfortunately (which is why i only have a single $1 patreon tier). Though a lot of the delay for 0.9 has to do with me making an entirely different project in the past 8 months (Gobbo).
Dude a year and a half and still nothing, cmn dude

• Angry
Reactions: flamewho

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
10700ae12287429f4092418150eb08d5.jpg
For those of you who aren't in my Patreon discord I wanted to give a little heads up, I am making progress on Update 0.9! Slowly but steadily. I apologize once again for how long this has been taking me.

I still suffer agonizing pain for hours every day as my skin tries to repair itself from the damage done by prescription steroids for eczema. It has already been 15 months of torment and counting! I implore everyone to thoroughly investigate any 'medicine' a doctor will prescribe you, because many of them won't be up front and honest about side-effects or long-term damage if it'll hurt their business...

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3281635
For those of you who aren't in my Patreon discord I wanted to give a little heads up, I am making progress on Update 0.9! Slowly but steadily. I apologize once again for how long this has been taking me.

I still suffer agonizing pain for hours every day as my skin tries to repair itself from the damage done by prescription steroids for eczema. It has already been 15 months of torment and counting! I implore everyone to thoroughly investigate any 'medicine' a doctor will prescribe you, because many of them won't be up front and honest about side-effects or long-term damage if it'll hurt their business...
TRY DOING YOGA....
GREAT WORK WITH PRISCILLIA BLOWJOB SCENE WANT TO SEE MORE CONTENT WITH HER LIKE POV FACEFUCK/DEEPTHROAT
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
NEVER GIVE UP...
YOU ARE A GREAT FIGHTER...

Reactions: Dirdead

DougDibaDome

Jun 19, 2020
Hey dev Just wanted to say I love your work so far, keep it up. Don't over work yourself though. Would much rather have you working slow and being healthy than overworked and suffering. Cheers.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes