VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Question already answered Just read four posts above yours....
Not a question, just a statement. It's common to assume that if there is "Family" or "Taboo" in the title, that incest will be a theme. There wasn't, and therefore disappointment and moving on. No questions involved.

I don't think the person has to change the title or anything. I just think it will be a common theme, and to expect repeated misunderstandings about the content, throughout the entirety of its development.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
No clue how I've never seen this until now, but I'm glad I have now.
Reminds me of superhuman, which is probably my favourite game on this site currently.

Reactions: Deserttrunade

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Reality Collpase [0.8] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (669 MB/ ~82 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I have a question for ninjerg, will this game has multiple endings or only one?
PD: Thanks for this game

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I want the game to have multiple endings. We are still working on the dynamics of when and where we want to implement those paths. With this update the scope of the game has expanded heavily. I hope you enjoy the game so far!
thanks for the answer.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Loving these mighty thicc chiccs with dump trucks for rears. Hot scenes, too. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Andman
Dec 21, 2019
So... Does the art get any better throughout the game than what the thumbnails show? Were those like early first release attempts?

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
kind of an interesting direction for the story to take, shame to see the original cast be left behind

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes