Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Art styles don’t match, and it’s distracting. The text and color also hurts my eyes which is rare that happens. The look of the characters, however is pretty hot. My fear of clowns faded when I saw those tits. Once the art is fixed I’ll be back.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
A little dizzy from the art styles being all over in the previews but I'm late to the party noticing that :LOL:, is the dev/artist doing these different on purpose themselves or 'borrowing' them from other artists?

Either way, 6th image, "Becca", ... is a penis put in her yet? If not, why not...

Aug 29, 2020
Woops, got here a little late haha. I'm not good with uhm, not tardiness? I didn't even know this was up. Anyway, this is my game, glad to see it here! Thank you to everyone who posted feedback, I didn't realize the backgrounds were so bad haha, I'll change them! I do know the multiple artists thing was jarring, I apologize. Early in development when I expected much faster progress (I started last September and didn't realize the time it took to develop) I had one artist and much less content in mind (the story and final plans are complete in my head, I just mean what I meant and could afford to incorporate into the first release) but from my own impatience and the need to feel like progress was being made, I added more story and characters than I had intended to implement in the first build as time went on longer than expected before completion of the game. So I ended up having multiple artists work on something all at once so it would be completed at the same time, that's long story short. But for future builds, all artwork will resemble the style of Becca or Entity. Any that differ from this will eventually be replaced, hopefully (aside from the style of the title screen, non sexual scenes shall resemble this). And I totally get it, big apologies for the whiplash!

How can one change tags, btw? I uh...unless clowns are monstergirls? I know Entity is an unknown being but, I don't want to mislead people expecting something closer to corrupted kingdoms when they think "monster girl".

Reactions: IceHunt55

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Great character designs. I just wish the game was longer. The clown girl is my favorite and it's so good to see a FUN character like her.