Unity Realm of Dominance [v.0.5.9.2] [Morte Dara]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the text is very slow, and then once i got to the combat none of the inputs worked, then 10-15 seconds later it started doing random stuff...
so yeah.. a tutorial and fix the input delay should probably be first priority

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
Regarding the text speed I would like to add a small comment:
While people are complaining that the text is too slow in practical terms this depends strongly on the readers fluency of the English language. A better choice here is to simply make the text move forward with mouse clicks like in visual novels, that way everyone can read at their own pace.

Reactions: Morte Dara

sgtbubblez

May 11, 2020
Your game is in desperate need to be able to skip to the end of text, having to sit there while the text reveals itself and reading each word as it come is infuriating. I love the premise of the game but after both the initial release and this update I have closed it before finishing the content all due to not being able to read the text at my own speed. Please add this I really wanna like your game.

The fighting mechanic is great especially being able to read your opponents moves and learn for the next round. In future to stop it getting stale maybe add opponents that have 3 or 4 rounds of repeating move sets to keep things interesting. Femdom has to be my favourite genre so I'm looking forward to the content you come up with.

The skip prologue to great, means getting to the action quicker but I would happily sit through the prologue if I had the optioh to reveal all the text straight away.

• Red Heart

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
We don't plan to add male domination in to our game but winning will also have good rewards.
You can set it up so that if you win, the protagonist begs the opponent to rule him.
Even if you win, but still succumb to women, isn't this a good way to play?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anon4990

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
This game looks promising. The pirate woman is such a cute badass. I like her.

Btw have I ever told you that people might be glad to see some female elf archers' dominations?

• Red Heart

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
This game looks promising. The pirate woman is such a cute badass. I like her.

Btw have I ever told you that people might be glad to see some female elf archers' dominations?
Thank you. We are happy that you liked Pirate Woman. There will be more content including her soon.

Reactions: Alxyen and Aszccdd
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes