Unity Realm of Dominance [v.0.5.9.2] [Morte Dara]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
We are working on quick fix right now to solve the resolution problem. I checked the game based on your feedback guys. I figured out our game only works well with one resolution and it is the 1920 x 1080. If you can play the game with 1920 x 1080, please play it that way until we solve this problem.

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
I had some bugs not being able to click on things but playing in 1920 x 1080 full screen solved it. That said, how many special Special/Sexual-Moves does each opponent have? Three?

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
1920 x 1080 resolution works fine right now. But I think the problem is about the resolution sizes. What resolution setting are you using at the moment?
I don't even have that option. Highest resolution option I have is 1360x768... all the options lower than that are listed 3 times...

Reactions: 捡只猫
Oct 14, 2018
Sorry bro, it's a personal preference. Femdom is my passion. But maybe in other side projects in some time later.
It's all good, it reminds me of a modern version of Swords and Sandals, which is kind of amusing.
However it's your game, make it the way you want (y)
Good luck with the development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morte Dara

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
It's all good, it reminds me of a modern version of Swords and Sandals, which is kind of amusing.
However it's your game, make it the way you want (y)
Good luck with the development.
Thank you, glad you liked it. We grew up playing flash games like those. Maybe it was inspiration somehow in the back of our minds who knows? That game could have inspired so much because I used to love it. Have a great day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Wow, that was pretty nice indeed! There's more gameplay stuff than in the previous demo and I really like it. The scenes are pretty hot and the fighting system has some potential! My only complaint is the expressiveness of the characters which is almost non-existent, maybe it is the program you use so you can't do much but more facial expressions are always good.

Aug 22, 2020
Please download this version and try to use 1920 x 1080 until we fix the problem.

Fixed version: Mega
This has fixed the blocking problem, but I can't exit the Inn. In the version you provided there is no 1920x1080, but 1366x768 two times instead

Last edited:

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Wow, that was pretty nice indeed! There's more gameplay stuff than in the previous demo and I really like it. The scenes are pretty hot and the fighting system has some potential! My only complaint is the expressiveness of the characters which is almost non-existent, maybe it is the program you use so you can't do much but more facial expressions are always good.
Thanks for your feedback, actually you're right that we are a little limited when giving the characters more facial expressions because of the artwork we used since the beginning of this project, but it isn't impossible. And more content will be added faster than usual after the large mechanics of the game start to work properly. Now we have bigger plans, like a functioning job system or side quests. Soon as we have more followers and supporters, we are planning to open polls to see what people expect to see in that game.
Take care.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes