Unity - Completed - Reapers Club [v1.0.28] [Circle Meimitei]

1. 1.00 star(s)

yasyasyosino

Nothing is explained. This game is like if you were thrown into undertale except in this version, all the dialogue is removed and the art was created by a weeb. Maybe the game mechanics are decent if things are explained but you go through repeated forced resets. Not much of a game if the choices you make eventually just end up giving you an unavoidable death.

Oh and did I mention that it takes you 10 hours to reach the first scene? Avoid the game unless you are a masochist.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Smol Latin Weeb

Great game. The animations and story kept me playing. However it is very grindy at certain points. As far as I am concerned theres only a single route or ending so if you're searching for that game changing choices and different branches for the ending this is not for you.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

descil

Game is extensive and clearly has effort put into its construction but at the same time it's grindy and the machine translation is poor. Could have been phenomenal with a handful of easy improvements and a good translation.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

VISUALLY the game is gorgeous and the art is spectacular.

CREATIVELY the idea is fantastic. The girl on the cover art is a shinigami who offered to make you a shinigami as well if you serve her in the land of Zekarius the Floating City.

STORY AND GAMEPLAY are crap. Story is nonexistent. You get to know each girl and then you fuck her. Standard hentai game writing with nothing unique to be found. Characters fall into tropes like tsundere and whatnot. Factions in the game are pretty shallow and unimpressive. Nothing to really set this game apart. Meanwhile the gameplay claims to be a management simulation experience, but its SUPER LINEAR. Some upgrades are objectively superior to others, so of course you'd get those first. Some staff layouts work and some don't, there's no room for creativity. The "Management Simulation" is an illusion, your playthrough will be identical to mine unless you want a game over. Playing around with things discouraged. For the first 2 hours of the game you're actively told via dialogue, exactly what to do. Even after they stop directly telling you, the game design makes it clear what to do. You have more freedom in a game of PacMan than you do with this "game".

Story and gameplay are key to a good experience, and this game is very mediocre in both respects. If it was a short game I'd say you should go for it. But considering how many hours this game demands, I encourage you to play anything else. This is not worth your time.