Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Becca's story starts 5 years before the start of Single Again, a few months after she has turned eighteen.
This is not a starting point for the story. It is highly recommended you play through Single again first!
You get to see a different kind of Becca, one that is less confident and unsure of herself in her place in the world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-31
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Clever name games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

janetitan thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Sorry, but showing on the foreground the same library that is super well known by everyone thanks to being an important location in BaD shows a lack of creativity. Or maybe it's not the same, but it's so similar that it's inevitable not to notice it. Believe me, you don't want people to remember BaD before even trying your game...

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Rebecca's Reckoning v0.1.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bigddaves1999

Jul 24, 2024
Sorry, but showing on the foreground the same library that is super well known by everyone thanks to being an important location in BaD shows a lack of creativity. Or maybe it's not the same, but it's so similar that it's inevitable not to notice it. Believe me, you don't want people to remember BaD before even trying your game...
Don't be an arse, everyone knows creators reuse assets. Thats why you see the same shoping mart, same homes, the same bars. What you should be looking for is creators doing something different them assets, too many creators fall into the trap of lets do yoga, and a a photo shoot followed by trying clothes on as the same store everyone gets their clothes from. If you start seeing that repeated thats when you should call it out IMO

Reactions: Paul Newmon

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Don't be an arse, everyone knows creators reuse assets. Thats why you see the same shoping mart, same homes, the same bars. What you should be looking for is creators doing something different them assets, too many creators fall into the trap of lets do yoga, and a a photo shoot followed by trying clothes on as the same store everyone gets their clothes from. If you start seeing that repeated thats when you should call it out IMO
What do you want me to do? Nobody forced him to put something so identifiable with one of the most famous games as a promotional image... You can reuse things but not be so obvious. Obviousness is a lack of creativity and that's what I meant.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes