VN - Ren'Py - Rebel Duet [v0.7b] [ionDivvy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Not much here so far, but the writing is already really good and the renders are fantastic. There's not much story wise yet but it seems to be promising. The only thing that could be negative is the "training" system which might not be very good as you can end up just repeating multiple scenes over and over, and even the dialogue in them is the exact same. Aside from that, it looks like it will be a great game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lurker452

The game is still in its very early stages but shows a lot of promise.

I'm really intrigued by the "training" mechanic for the MC and Val. I also like that you start out with some reasonable options rather than being forced to work your way through seemingly infinite handjobs (as some other games do).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ninjasmurf73

So far, one of the best fleshed out story lines for a beginning game. and one of a handful games waiting to see what happens next. Has huge potential with the multiple countries and cultures. very ambitious and hoping it stays around. Not too many choices right now but with establishing the characters and the world kind of makes sense. Potentially huge decision with the last available option in this version. it did feel like the choices I made in the beginning of my character did affect my story.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Absolutly LOVED this.. as a writer myself i long ago penned a similar story with a crossing between the real and fantasy realms so this was a fun reminder of that work..
    I love the characters so far and the visuals are pretty stunning at times..
    Hope this one gets the support it needs and the writer can deliver on what could be a really good VN