2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
The Max ass fetish is for an extra scene with cop girl that's available in the rec room, after you run out of dialogue with Cop girl just leave the area and head back the way you came. [use the What To Do Next Item to get an in depth list on what to do to progress in each area if you get stuck].
ah so you do have to get feet to max got it hoped i dint feet aint my thing but thanks for answering my question :D

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
The Max ass fetish is for an extra scene with cop girl that's available in the rec room, after you run out of dialogue with Cop girl just leave the area and head back the way you came. [use the What To Do Next Item to get an in depth list on what to do to progress in each area if you get stuck].
i did go back the way i came but nothing happens i look in the quest book and it tells me to beat the cop girl but like she told me i could do whatever i want so i dont know what to do next it also told me to get ready to help the wheel girl man am so stuck :( please help

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
i did go back the way i came but nothing happens i look in the quest book and it tells me to beat the cop girl but like she told me i could do whatever i want so i dont know what to do next it also told me to get ready to help the wheel girl man am so stuck :( please help
I think i know where you're at... try going outside the building you fought the cop girl in, there should be a yellow shiny star-thingy that should take you back to Sheena's tower, use the terminal to move up... after that climb the ladder and you should be able to progress upwards with the other final ladder.

Meanwhile i'll try to find your progress point in my version of the game. Hope my instructions help though...

Reactions: dark_dragon7

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
I think i know where you're at... try going outside the building you fought the cop girl in, there should be a yellow shiny star-thingy that should take you back to Sheena's tower, use the terminal to move up... after that climb the ladder and you should be able to progress upwards with the other final ladder.

Meanwhile i'll try to find your progress point in my version of the game. Hope my instructions help though...
thanks i progressed :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, finished chapter 3.5. I have a couple of questions:
1) Is this some kind of sequel to something else? Because the game implies the PC knows characters like Sherry and Price, but this is never addressed anywhere.
2) If you go the futa fetish route, you're most likely a person to enjoy this sort of stuff, and then, why is it a bad ending? Because the PC and Price have a troubled past? It would have been more clear if, again, we got some context, you know? Also, what's the point of getting 'skills' for having sex with Price, if you end up stuck down that hole and it's game over?

Otherwise, the game is kinda strange. The plot feels all over the place, but combat isn't very intuitive and even the hints don't always help (I was stuck fighting Cathy and lost all my potions before the game decided to give me a second ninja star, which in turn, allowed me to defeat her). I couldn't even beat the Samus girl the second time (not sure if I was supposed to anyway).
Still, it was kinda fun? So I'll keep an eye on progress, I hope we'll get more details on the PC's background.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
It is sad to say that this game isn't going to be finished. The new stuff in development was corrupted and lost. The creator did say, however, that it just means that development on the next game would start sooner. If I remember correctly, this game was mainly just a test to try out things for the game that he is now making sooner. From what I have gathered about the game, the combat going to be similar to domina or ToT except that you get more content the longer you survive. This could be entirely wrong though since I have not seen any gameplay, just some mentions of mechanics here and there.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
My game either does not work or I am completely stupid, when in the first instance the game asks me if I want to use a knife and I choose no, then nothing happens, if I choose yes then I kill the red character and then when I destroy the terminal for the key and go to level 2, then I get transported to a 3rd level where a ghost character kills me and its game over. Surely something is off. If anyone reads this, pls help.

Ps: I found out, you need not accept any weapon at the beginning. Not really helpful that its even in the game to get a weapon if its a game-ending thing.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Started To Remake Rebel Island... here's the debut.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I tried and nothing happened xd
Well, the game is being remade and she'll be having a more significant role there... i'd suggest you wait for that instead. Sorry, but it's been a while and i can't remember the finer details of this game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote