DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
LOL idk girls seems nice and cute and the MC looks like alpha Male how the fuck is this femdom game lol i think we have wrong tag here

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
so its femdom? AWSOME!!!!!! am a sub so this would be awsome if its femdom :)
LOL idk girls seems nice and cute and the MC looks like alpha Male how the fuck is this femdom game lol i think we have wrong tag here

I got really bored so stopped reading and just fast forwarded, but I did get the impression that there was one girl who was trying to dominate you but in the end you turn the tables and are in total control. She's in love with your magical dick, while the other two girls seem to actually be in love with you.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Out of curiosity what is with the negativity with Nutaku?
While i'm not particularly dislike them, i can see and understand why people have a distaste against them.
For starter, most of their games are pretty par when it come to quality. Basically, generic and vanilla contents for people to consume and move on.
But those are the purchasable games.
One of the main sticking points for people would definitely be the "mobile/online" part of their catalog. I have played a few, and they are essentially the hentai version of those myriad of clone mobile gacha games. You know, those games where you either have to spend an eternity playing to see any decent lewds... or you can buy the super deluxe Nutaku Gold that universally work for all these games. BUT WAIT, there's more. With the Nutaku premium currency, you can use it to buy the in-game Premium currency before you can get to the stuff you want. That's twice the filter for your wallet.

Overall, my view on them is "Meh, you are better off spending your money elsewhere."

Last edited:

totalContol54

Feb 5, 2019
While i'm not particularly dislike them, i can see and understand why people have a distaste against them.
For starter, most of their games are pretty par when it come to quality. Basically, generic and vanilla contents for people to consume and move on.
But those are the purchasable games.
One of the main sticking points for people would definitely be the "mobile/online" part of their catalog. I have played a few, and they are essentially the hentai version of those myriad of clone mobile gacha games. You know, those games where you either have to spend an eternity playing to see any decent lewds... or you can buy the super deluxe Nutaku Gold that universally work for all these games. BUT WAIT, there's more. With the Nutaku premium currency, you can use it to buy the in-game Premium currency before you can get to the stuff you want. That's twice the filter for your wallet.

Overall, my view on them is "Meh, you are better off spending your money elsewhere."
And I can tell you how otaku see "developers".
There are only 2 people in our team, we do not have money for advertising or promotion, trying to start with a small game is very risky, so we decided to make a hentai game.
And nutaku gives us the opportunity to earn at least a little money.
Steam for example forbade us to release this game referring to the gray zone.
-
I do not dispute, there are f2p games that pull your money.
But there are also small projects like ours.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
You do know that there is the patreon option, right? you can be like others and get support for your creations based on the quality.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
And I can tell you how otaku see "developers".
There are only 2 people in our team, we do not have money for advertising or promotion, trying to start with a small game is very risky, so we decided to make a hentai game.
And nutaku gives us the opportunity to earn at least a little money.
Steam for example forbade us to release this game referring to the gray zone.
-
I do not dispute, there are f2p games that pull your money.
But there are also small projects like ours.
do you have a patreon page?

totalContol54

Feb 5, 2019
You do know that there is the patreon option, right? you can be like others and get support for your creations based on the quality.
do you have a patreon page?
Yes, patreon is a great platform, especially when you have money to advertise the project.
Without financial investment in advertising, patreon brings nothing.
we have already tried to develop it, but in 2 months we received only 10$.
As a result, we decided to return the funds and close the patreon page.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Is there no way to change the speed of the text...
It's a Unity game, and none I've ever played have given the player the option to change the text speed. I don't understand why this slow text speed is even a thing, frustrating as as hell.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
So are the animated scenes 2 image transition loops or smooth animations(i mean many frames)? Never played it so wanted to know before playing.