EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1647115877756.png

Overview:
Now, the continent of Gulls Orm is in danger of a new kind of monster ... It has a
female body and a fighting power that far exceeds that of humans ... The
only way to counter such existence is to squid with sexual skills!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-04
Release Date: 2021-05-20
Developer: Kagura Games
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the links are down report it

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

cg01.png mob1.png mob3.png mob7.png

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
If any tags are missing, please let me know. I only played the very beginning but never went any further.

Edit:
Sorry, folks. I'm no longer a Game Uploader. If any issues, please make a report and let our fellow Uploaders and Moderators know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Altony and Hajtand

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Nice, i think this one is the game:

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
same thing but based on Rebirth/Transcendence timeline... and my fellow mtl haters a proper translation is coming soon
Although now that it's been leaked I fully expect the developer to have another autism fit and never release the game to the English speaking public. He's immensely xenophobic and claims that literally every foreigner is a criminal. He doesn't realize that people pirated his games because it was the only way for them to play at all.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
Although now that it's been leaked I fully expect the developer to have another autism fit and never release the game to the English speaking public. He's immensely xenophobic and claims that literally every foreigner is a criminal. He doesn't realize that people pirated his games because it was the only way for them to play at all.
indeed, this dev is quite an asshole and of the worst kind, jap peak eroge dev assholes come in two flavours; gaijin hater or "sorry I got sick for the 15th time, game delayed" kind...
I remember this dev going out of his way to shutdown a fan translation a few years ago.

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
indeed, this dev is quite an asshole and of the worst kind, jap peak eroge dev assholes come in two flavours; gaijin hater or "sorry I got sick for the 15th time, game delayed" kind...
I remember this dev going out of his way to shutdown a fan translation a few years ago.
He also put in Japanese language checks that would delete your save if you got them wrong.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
You really did get me there, for a minute I thought Kagura just dropped the game with no warning, but no it's MTL. I suppose I'll catalog and download it now while it still remains active, I don't expect the links to last more then a few hours.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i just noticed this is an old 1.1 version not the actual 2.0 what's up with that?
(they add a lot of stuff in 2.0)

couldn't you find a 2.0 version to mtl?
(i could upload mine but i promised the dev i wouldn't)
hey アスガル騎士団 if it makes you feel any better i promise i won't upload your games again;)

also
same thing but based on Rebirth/Transcendence timeline... and my fellow mtl haters a proper translation is coming soon
that makes me wonder:
how did kagura get the rights to translate and sell this game if the dev hates foreigners so much:unsure:
did they just pirated the game and don't pay the dev any money from the sales:eek:
also fuck kagura they put their brand in all the games they translate like they fucking made them:mad:

also
i saw 10% more poetic and then saw its mtld. Its gonna be very poetic for sure.
MTL poetry:ROFLMAO:

also
You really did get me there, for a minute I thought Kagura just dropped the game with no warning, but no it's MTL. I suppose I'll catalog and download it now while it still remains active, I don't expect the links to last more then a few hours.
i think at least the link will remain active that host has no dmca report option:cool:

anyway add a link for this thread to my list;)

Last edited:
Reactions: X-RayXD and ziio022
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes