RICKY43

May 24, 2017
just at the start of the battle, through the whole battle, or just when certain actions are taken?
Pretty much from the start of the battle until attacks are given or received. See video below
Note: this only happens on the save file with all of the skills

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I evolved my nine tailed cat into the golden fox and now I can't seem to find a cat to capture to fill its slot in the monster room. its usual spot at B3 is empty now, is it a bug?
If you destroyed the crystal, the spawn point for nine tails changes from guarding the switch room to just a random area spawn. Just wander around and you should find it and gold fox somewhere in the area. If you killed it already, bosses respawn when you completely leave the dungeon so make your warp point at the kafra on floor 2 to get back quicker.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
what do the "37564" numbers mean? when i enter them in a plate asking for the greatest pirate it tells me "if you must open the chest in the center of the temple", but there was only 1 chest that had the pirate key tho? the chests behind the kraken give some treasures and the plate gives the password to the chest with the pirate key, the numbers 37564 have to be inputted into the chest with the pirate key, although I don't know what happens then, but if you already opened the chest, then you can't use these numbers in any way.

Inputting "Marine" to that plate only gives a "Hoshou Marine desu" text and nothing more.
The correct password is "Mareen". Giving the treasure to the pirate near the ships in Izlubelta gives a shield that reduces phys damage done to you by 25%, gives +2 strength, +10 vitality, and takes away -10 agility, -4 evasion and -1 attack count

Also I can't find the guy during the ninja turtles quest, i checked all levels of the sewers and the undersea caverns but found nothing
Turns out our client is a rat, should've known, considering the quest is called "ninja turtles", sigh.
Anyway, you can find him when you enter the sewer and go through the right bridge and go to top, there will be a rat near the pipe

If you find yourself stuck at 82% with no quests, visit the Mozeccs Palace, there you will find Eris with a "next" marker on her
Putting in 037564 makes you fight up to 4 Menas(Floral evolution) under the temple with a panic bgm, but if you farmed cards like I did and overleveled, you would have just stepped on them. It's good if you want to get rid of an evolution early. note that it is a binding enemy.

Another thing, in the Pyramid... turning all the switches red does something similar for a weapon but again fighting your way out. Turning them green does nothing but send you back to start of the 3rd floor(not area, bless). Blue hits you with justice, you'll see(nothing good).

I actually want to know whats in the loser box and is it worth it.

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me where i get the clover dagger please? since it seems weapons dont get dropped or are normally sold i have a hard time finding it.

also how can i find evolved monster to fight them , they dont semm to normally appear in the world, and i cant evolve my monster (as it tells me) if i havent beat an evolved version

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
can someone tell me where i get the clover dagger please? since it seems weapons dont get dropped or are normally sold i have a hard time finding it.

also how can i find evolved monster to fight them , they dont semm to normally appear in the world, and i cant evolve my monster (as it tells me) if i havent beat an evolved version
Clover dagger is from the guild instructor. Go down the stairs in the guild and go head up and challenge her again. It's one of the items in her drop pool.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Clover dagger is from the guild instructor. Go down the stairs in the guild and go head up and challenge her again. It's one of the items in her drop pool.
thx for the info

another thing, were can i find blue ore, i get only red ones dropped

is it normal to get 3 orange potions in a row and nothing else from her?

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What are the presents to raise affection for?
The manual in the mansion says that I can raise affection by battle or presents. I kinda wanna accelerate my affection gain.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
How exactly would you use prism sticks to get all skills? It only resets your job exp and the item says that it will cause lag when used, but only when you access the skill tree again. I suppose you used it multiple times in a row? That could have fucked up something in the system.
Also if you want all skills it is probably easier to just use cheat engine.
What you're saying is probably right. I don't remember how exactly I did it, but I do remember that was done on an earlier untranslated version of the game. Also, the process to do it was lengthy and not worth doing. (It was something I initially discovered by accident but decided to ruin a save file after replicating it lol)

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes