EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
That's news to me, and I can't find anywhere that says this thread got updated? I guess I'll download it again later and see if the translation is any different.
The 1st post has information about the game and the thread, one of them is the last time the thread was updated.
Before kagura games translation this game only had a machine translation version, if you downloaded it before 12/03 you played the MT version, if you downloaded it after you most likely played kagura games/steam version.

Reactions: Wolven Moonlight

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I evolved my nine tailed cat into the golden fox and now I can't seem to find a cat to capture to fill its slot in the monster room. its usual spot at B3 is empty now, is it a bug?
evolve the blue cat and evolve it again and then catch a blue cat to replace the evolved one

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Where can I find the intimate egg
Intimate eggs are pets at max affection levels. Affection is earned after battle like exp with the tidbit that monsters won't gain affection for captures or kills of enemies of the same type of the pet (a jelling won't get affection when you kill a jelling for example).

Hakkix

Jul 30, 2020
damn i kept losing against the first enemy and was thinking if im doing something wrong, turns out im not supposed to equip the training rod i found at the start of the game lol. thats what i get for not properly reading the item i guess...

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to defeat unknow enemy ? the hand things that appear in final dungeon after finish the game. I use Panty raid and Steal to fuck my way until I met this guys. need to respec I think but want to know what skill I need.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How to defeat unknow enemy ? the hand things that appear in final dungeon after finish the game. I use Panty raid and Steal to fuck my way until I met this guys. need to respec I think but wan to know what skill I need.
The invisible enemies need you to use light up to make them visible. Either equip the card or spec into it. The skill can either be cast in battle or ahead of time on map and lasts until you leave the area but a lot of these enemies will re stealth if you don't kill them fast enough so you might want to keep the card equipped for the area.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just 99 % the game. only 100 % affection of every monsters left but I think I had enough. finish in 16 hrs. take me 2 days.

Did DEV had plan for sequel ? it end with sequel hook so I hope DEV will do sequel someday.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there is a plan for a sequel from the blog post but the sad part it says 2023

RE:BFの続編は作ります!2023年 ぐらいには出したいです!

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Ive 100% the monsterdex and got the true ending but im missing these scenes. (26h playtime) Any idea how do i unlock them? 1647676616357.png

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Ive 100% the monsterdex and got the true ending but im missing these scenes. (26h playtime) Any idea how do i unlock them?
Give the instructor in the basement of the guild place that thief's bow you can craft, and experience the loss scene of that dark valkyrie boss in the memory crystal at the bottom left of your image and submit to her.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Give the instructor in the basement of the guild place that thief's bow you can craft, and experience the loss scene of that dark valkyrie boss in the memory crystal at the bottom left of your image and submit to her.
Ive found out the 2nd one just now thanks to the letter lying next to where you fight her. Thanks for the 2nd one tho.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Here's My Save Just Before Destroying the 1st Crystal, where you negotiate with the golden fox to suck you dry with BJ instead of fighting.

Not sure why this wasn't part of the defeat scene or gallery but if someone who wants a solid full collection for Re:BF.
you can have this save without replaying the whole thing again.

This Scene is something like one-of-a-kind type similar to the first ROBF where the assassin Cat Girl gets gang-banged in prison.

gdgn.png

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
how do you get epsilon to join you that the only characters im missing on the gold panels in your base

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes