Banality

Jun 16, 2021
is there a clean 2.0 version of this game around with the patch applied?

Last edited:

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Dafuq? A Kagura release that's censored? Why?
Its uncensored with the Kagura release, the censored note is left over from when a MTL copy was being shared.

does anyone know where is lost forest for gather mushrooms quest?
Once the quest has properly started, Greengrove Lake -> Enter from the east, and you'll be in the right area. I know they explicitly tell you the lake isn't the right place, but I guess that only meant the west end.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

sairow

Jun 13, 2018
Its uncensored with the Kagura release, the censored note is left over from when a MTL copy was being shared.

Once the quest has properly started, Greengrove Lake -> Enter from the east, and you'll be in the right area. I know they explicitly tell you the lake isn't the right place, but I guess that only meant the west end.
thanks for clarifying it

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
does anyone know where is lost forest for gather mushrooms quest?
Lost Forest is the west part of the Lakeside map, which is inhabited by Mantis/Spore/Poison Spores.
Once you cleared the lakeside and enter Payon once you'll be able to choose to enter from the east or the west side. You don't have an actual mushroom to gather though, just defeat 5 normal Spores on the map and you're done.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
does anyone known how to change job??? i complete till 44% quest but i still can find where to change job

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So could someone please share the Kagura Version? (would be an upgrade from 1.1 to 2.0 as well)
The shared links here contain the old version and it is not "patchable"
mob5_7.png

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Fking hell, my save got crashed because of this freaking bug. Anyway to fix this?
Checked the game folder and there is no pictures folder....

Joustyman

Jul 23, 2017
does anyone known how to change job??? i complete till 44% quest but i still can find where to change job
You dont actually change job in this game. Keep progressing the story and you'll eventually get an event to fight a valkyrie which unlocks the red skills in your tree.

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys, only for curiosity, what build did use?
My build full INT/VIT skills steal and uses INT

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Int/Vit and the rest on Agi.

Skills: Steal lv3, buff cleanser, hp regen lv3, sp regen lv3, active sp regen lv3, anal toy lv3, dildo lv3, max sp lv3, max hp lv3.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Generally I used 99 agi, 50 luck, the rest into str using stripping skills and normal attacks. I couldn't really figure out how to beat the extra boss with that build though so I used a full int/vit build to clear that fight focused on spells.

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
1647903395292.png 1647903655264.png 1647903684063.png

The main goal of this build is to use Jiggle Physics every turn and for that you need 100 total dex.
IMO this build is easy mode and don't even need the MVP cards, just bring cards that boost your survivability and the one that gives immunity to silence;

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes