Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Either Floating Castle Heimdal (it's on top of Sewers) or Heimdall Ruins (Left to the floating castle). I think that you need to complete events on either your house (have sex with the blonde girl) or on the castle on prontemple.
Wow so the new area was in the old place that the castle was at....

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Oh and can someone tell me WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW AREA WITH THE NEW ENEMIES THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNLOCKED WITH THE FINAL QUEST??? I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND
DUDE...
If you defeated the Sovereign of Corpses, you should check for quests at the guild.
At this point I was lvl 50 and completed every other quest.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, it's Heimdal ruins, but it won't appear until you trigger mini quest by gaining it in the guild and entering the castle.
Yeah here's the thing. I already had the quest and since the (new)duke said that its at castle Heimdal, I THOUGHT he meant the floating one. How the heck was I supposed to know that the castle had duplicated?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah here's the thing. I already had the quest and since the (new)duke said that its at castle Heimdal, I THOUGHT he meant the floating one. How the heck was I supposed to know that the castle had duplicated?
Because a new location appeared?
Well, I guess it's not as obvious as I thought...

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
i got some Key items name key to somewhere. but where do i find it to use the item?. the only clue is this item find at river by someone

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
I believe you have to lose to the final boss, and choose the become slave option. It's been awhile since I last played, so I could be wrong.
nah dont worry if got wrong on this game. u still give me some clue to try

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Wanted to share a power start build for completionists who want to complete everything in the game with minimum grind and no real build adjustments requirements:

It's basically a min max variation of basic attack build with which you always have max drop chance/pet affection.
There is also a separate section near the bottom for pet affection farm and some secrets.

Will also be sharing a full 100% save file - all scenes unlocked, all equipment crafted, all pets maxed, all cards, literally everything.

Starting tips:
Don't lose to enemies. You lose access to top tier early game weapon if you lose to someone.

Only losing counts as losing purity. You can do all other optional H scenes. Basically only getting 'raped' in battle is bad.
Having sex with pets/getting drained by them at home is fine, watching memories is fine too.
If you are ever in doubt - check the condition of the special sword, if it's sacred then you are pure, if it's rusted then you are no longer pure.

Nothing important is missable aside of not remaining pure - there are 2 chests with non unique items in one area that get looted if you progress too far before looting them... you can find info in secret section at the bottom.. and that's honestly it.

Hold 'A' button to speed up battle considerably - the biggest battle speed up you get.

Invest 2k into purchasing 'ring' accessory, it's +5 STR and will be your best option for a long time. Also buy 2-3 STR cards, it's cheap and efficient until you start getting more useful stuff.

Once game opens up with more locations - enter the greengrove lake and hug north wall to reach a chest after 3 forced fights.
This chest has a weapon which gives +10 STR if you are 'pure'. It's also a good way to track if you are or not, since if you lose purity this will turn into rusted weapon giving nothing.

This is top tier weapon until early mid game(level 15-20)... well.. compared to having no weapon which would be the case otherwise.

Your first big goal with build below is reaching 50 luck after having decent starting STR.
Once you get 50 points invested into luck you get a passive skill for +100% drop rate.

With this you are now ready to save scum the Dropling(boss of sewers) for it's card. Basically save near the boss and keep killing it until you get the card.
This card will be essentially permanent for our build. Luck +20 and +15% drop chance. This card does not stack sadly.

Bosses only respawn if you revisit world map. 30 cost teleportation wings from tool shop are super useful to retreat from a dungeon. Those will teleport you back home where you can rest up.

Next up is new best weapon farm. You can get it by farming Instructor Sif in the adventure guild basement. To damage her you need kiss card via which you lower her to 50% HP after which she becomes nude and you can attack normally.
When to farm this is up to you, but it shouldn't be long after dropling.
Chance of weapon drop from her is 1/10, so not too high.

You want 2 of those weapons: 1 is for clover dagger itself which is nice weapon to always keep while grinding and 1 is for crafting 'undressing sword' which you want to use on clothed bosses to beat them easily pre advanced class.

If you need to capture weak pet with this build - you need to learn skill for an opal from church. You get opal from mantis enemy.
Since we have no int - this skill will deal like 50 damage.
Another option is training rod which gives -90 STR. In end game you can easily reach over 100 STR so you will get into quite acceptable range of STR(~15-20 without pet)
Early on it's not viable since 1 STR = no damage done.
Final way is 'sedative' potion from Izubelta merchants which gives you STR debuff.

Don't bother with pet affection grind early - I recommend just using dropling evolved all the way from jelling. Check my pet affection section below which will instruct you on how to grind out affection of all your pets at once within like 10-15 minutes of farm.
You will literally save much more time by using something as powerhouse as evolved dropling.

Kiven town sells 'light up' card - you need this card to reveal invisible opponents/one stalker NPC for the quest. You won't get this card for free so make sure to buy it when you can, not a waste.

Stats:
Invest 20 into str > 50 into luck for drop chance > 15-20 vit > 50 str > 50 vit > 96 STR > 99 VIT

Final stats are 96 STR, 99 VIT, 50 Luck

Reason for so much VIT is because condition resistances are huge convenience compared to the small bonuses you get from everything else.

The reason I don't recommend dex is because you don't really need more than an evolved pet stats + keen eye lvl 3. If you have trouble with some high dodge opponent - just put 1 drake card on and your problem will be solved this way... there aren't any super high dodge opponents in the game either.

Skills pre advanced job:
Penis training 3 > Double Piston > Stamina training 3 > Keen eye/monster info as pre req to reach Monster affection lvl 3 > Spiritual Training 3 > Steal 3 > Keen eye level 3

This is the start and is for those who want to max out every pet. Can skip monster affection if you only want to use useful pets.

You will have a forced reset of skills when you reach the 'elite class'(~ level 25-30 is when you will likely do it)

The way you tackle clothed NPCs with this build is either kiss card early on or undress sword for Panty Raid 2.

Stealing is another option that won't always work - it either steals panties outright OR steals an item instead, it depends on enemy.. If it steals an item you need to lower enemy to 50% HP to steal panties instead. If enemy has swimsuit - there are no panties you can steal.

Skill after advanced job:
The above skills are all still mandatory. You can eventually reset skills to remove affection up for pets once you reach end game obviously.

Panty raid 3 - this is the most important new skill for the build. Allows you to remove clothes and proceed to attack normally.

Other good skills to consider as you level in no particular order:
Endure 2 > Counter training 3 /Cowgirl training 3 is essentially passive extra damage boost.

Pin training 2(not 3) - enough to fully resist restraint with 99 VIT.

Anti evil damage/damage reduction 3 - +25% bonus damage and damage reduction vs demons/undead... a lot of harder opponents are one of those.

Heal 1 > Light Up > Seal 2 > Dispel - dispel is our goal here. Some boss self buffs are annoying. You can remove them via this.

Holy water Creation > Sexual Fighting Spirit 3 - can be somewhat useful to grant yourself holy element damage vs some end game stuff.

The grand total of all of this above(early game part + advance job part including pet affection) is 52, 2 more than the amount of points you get.

Removing pet affection will give +3 points, more than you need to finish the above fully without it and still have monster info +1 extra point.
If you remove monster info that's +2 points you can still spare.

Is there anything you can do with those spare points? Well.. if you remove 1 point from something else and get +3 points you can technically get either Breaching Technique(convenience panty remove ignore with lower damage if you are lazy to do panty raid when farming some easier stuff) OR teleportation > warp gate > Barrier Formation which is kinda decent skill vs bosses.

If you want to keep monster info and have 1 spare point after pet affection removal - I would probably throw it into endure lvl 3 or max SP up. Neither does much but there ain't anything better.

I honestly didn't even bother to reset the pet affection skill - was too lazy to build the whole tree up since the changes make very little impact. I personally simply skipped 2 levels of restraint resist out of my list.

Best in slot equipment:
Weapon: Clover dagger - luck +20, item drop rate +10% you can get this super early with 1/10 default drop rate by rechallenging Instructor Sif in basement of adventure guild.
Luck +20 = 10% crit chance.

The weapon I kept for majority of the game for item drop rate. Starting to upgrade this ASAP when you reach Kiven is a good way to boost your STR without it being a waste of upgrade currency.

It's not exactly 'best in slot' but it's one I think is generally most useful throughout whole game for card farming if you are completionist. It's very late into the game when you get better weapons too.

Be aware that you can technically save scum premium box to get some good weapons you wouldn't be able to get until much later. The chance is very low though, and I presume you don't bother. Out of weapons I know that drop from it are ones like +1 normal atk count(guts fist) and lifesteal(sun sword)

Other top tier weapons:
Ogre Fang - another great weapon with 30 crit, 10 Vit and 20% counter chance.
Best in slot when used with best pet.

Chisel - would be good if not for best pet.

Sun sword - HP steal. Nice but you can use 1 card slot for this instead, 'cheaper' that way IMO. Weapon slot can be more useful than 1 card slot.

Guts Fist - +1 atk count. Only good if you get it early via save scum of premium boxes. Otherwise too late since weapon slot can get more value than that.

Accessory - Ancient Brooch is +1 normal atk count. As good as this slot gets for us.
Crafted in home.
You can get this as early as completing guild quest which leads into Izlubelta story called Request: Wrench quest to get Black Demonite. The 'drop' is farmed from Eggear in Payphor cave dungeon.
You can also get this demonite with decent chance(it's frequent drop) from premium box, so pretty easy to save scum. I don't remember how early you get first premium box though. But might be worth if it's early.

You want to upgrade those weap/accessories to +10 ASAP for a massive boost to STR/VIT(vit from items doesn't give HP but does give phys defense)

Pets - pets get MASSIVE all stat increase for each evolution they do so it's best to evolve them from the very first form to get a much stronger version of pet by the end of evolution.

The best pet I used nearly whole game is dropling evolved all the way from jelling. You don't need anything else with my build, really.

Top tier combat value is IMO Sovereign's Shadow. At first glance she seems weird - no passive and not even best 'all stats'.. she does however give 10% max HP/SP so it's not all bad.
The reason for her use is her assist skills. x1.5 damage for 4 turns for mere 20 gauge. Def down 0 for 3 turns at the cost of 10.. yep, that pretty much can't be matched and our build can upkeep those 100% of the time.

Another good one is Carmilla - the only 4 step evolution of pet in the game. Slightly higher all stats than dropling and 10% HP absorb.
Problem is you never really need survival in my build until getting top tier pet, you can just use dropling instead.

Another good pet aside of that is Golden Fox(can be evolved from nine tail) for +1 normal atk count. Fully combat value, mostly for higher DPS. Not as optimal as Carmilla if you require survival.
Her '100 cost assist' is massive crit chance increase essentially guaranteeing your crits with optimal setups.
It's 2nd evolution step.

Noteworthy is crimson fox pet who speeds up running speed outside of combat - useful to reach some old boss areas to recapture stuff.

Cards - this one depends on game progress.
Early on my build nearly always consisted of:
Dropling Card, x2 'special support cards'(or some other cheap stat giving cards until you get those) + card of the pet I farm affection for since having card of the associated pet gives an affection boost.

Noteworthy card mentions are kiss card for early clothed monster kills and light up card for having light up ability to reveal some invisible monsters/light up dungeons.

Be aware you can get ANY non boss card via Card-O-Matic 20 item... that being said all good cards are boss ones so it's kinda best to not bother much.
The 'normal cards' you can get via save scum somewhat worth mentioning if you really want to save scum are:
Sandwoman - arguably the best card ever for completionists, it gives 150% pet affection and stacks multiplicatively with all other bonuses including this card. So with 4 cards and +100% pet affection passive most mid-end game monsters will give full pet affection in 2 wins.
Black Knight - +30% damage to bosses. Nice for bossing.
Ghoul Card - it's not useful but you will need 3 of those for 1 secret.. you can get them through other means however, so not too important.
Drifter - exp +20%, damage taken +15%. Honestly damage taken increase is usually negligible.. more exp is nice early into game.
Assault Ninja Card - +10 crit
All of those aside of ghoul are probably worth equipping if you get them early. Black knight only during bosses ofc.

The best in slot cards for the build come quite late into the game from bosses starting with:

Vampy - +1 normal atk count. This is what makes our build top tier. I recommend farming at least 2 since that's how many I essentially always used.
Paired with ancient brooch that's 4 normal atks instead of 1 default one + chance for 5th with double piston passive.

Drake card - +40 HIT. Since we have low dex whenever you feel like you are missing some high agi enemy - one of this instead of something will be all you need to solve the problem. Not a card you will use full time.

Cherry Hunter Card - 5% HP steal. Useful to have as 1 slot if you are feeling that your massive VIT is not enough to sustain you. Shouldn't be the case in our build.

Crimson Fox - +40 crit. Yep, that's HUGE.

Black Knight Card - +30% damage to bosses. Nice for bosses but by then only a few remain challenging.

Sandwoman - a noteworthy card for pet affection farm, see pet affection guide below for more details.

Final grind gear:
Dropling pet/card, Clover Dagger+10, Ancient Brooch+10, x2 vampy + x1 crimson fox cards

Final battle gear:
Sovereign Shadow pet, Ogre Fang +10(craft in orc village), Ancient Brooch+10, x2 vampy, x1 crimson fox, x1cherry hunter card.
There is no reason to swap out of grind build with our build for essentially nearly whole game until the very final boss.

Mid/Late game tips:
Optimal pet affection farm:
First of all there is a skill which boosts the default reward of enemy by up to 100%, needless to say a must have for period of farming affection.

Using same card as pet affection gives a flat +1 affection which is not amplified by 100% from skill. Nice early on but not anymore once you get into late game.

Sandwoman card stacking is where things begin to shine for the completionists - the way it works is that multiplies FINAL reward by x1.5... and it stacks... the way it stacks is what's godly. It multiplies x1.5 from PREVIOUS sandwoman card multiplier.
So 23 would become 34 and 34 would become 51.
Those numbers are exactly from sandwoman herself with 2/3/4 cards when you also have 100% from pet affection skill. Yeah, she is IMO also the best one to farm for affection.
With our build even without cards you will 1-2 turn her with ancient brooch and she gives full pet intimacy in 2 fights with 4 cards and 3 fights with 3 cards.

You should be able to reach 4 cards as you progress all pets if you delayed affectioning them before., remember to use 1 dropling and 1 vampy until you get 2 cards for faster battle/more card drop chance.. Needless to say even if you have all pets in the game at 0 affection - maxing them out with 4 cards +100% affection passive will take like 15 minutes.

Use this guide to see evolution paths - remember that to have optimal stats you want to evolve from 0:
Strike and Zeno Orc can be transformed from 2 different creatures but stats are the same regardless.

EXP/Gold Farm:
Exp is useless because you need to try very hard to actually beat even main part of game without getting to level 50.

Gold is... well.. there isn't much you can do with it. Best way is IMO the above pet affection farm and sending intimate pets into farm.
I personally had enough for almost everything I wanted with quest rewards alone... and I had items worth 100k+ of cash if I sold them whenever I felt I needed more.

Secrets:
Panty collection:

There are NPCs in Izubelta who give rewards for both unique panties and duplicate ones.
Duplicates give points you can exchange for non unique rewards, nothing too special.
Unique panties give reward for every 3rd you have in your collection.
Majority are via monsters - just check bestiary stealables for those, if monster has 2 steals available one is likely panties... but a few are unique:
Katrina panties - reward in Hardner Family's Move Quest.
Pisca panties - can collect those from shining dot in her shelf once you progress post game.
3 are from special girl fights you can eventually do:
Instructor Sif - can challenge her pretty early into the game in basement of adventure guild.
Epsilon - the orc girl, can challenge her closer to end of main game.
Eris - can challenge her in post game in Orgue Mansion.

The most important reward is IMO a key item for 12 unique panties which gives you item which unlocks an extra H scene.

Final reward is for 18 panties is the ingredient to craft Pharaoh's Helm in the Orc Village. It's technically nice synergy for our build... but honestly I prefer ancient brooch for general purpose.
There are 21 different panties(if you count absolute final post game boss) in the game so there is leeway.. but none are missable anyway.

Kiven Town:
If you put 50 points into INT you can learn a skill which drains 5% MP/turn and reduces phys dmg by 30%.
Useless for our build though.

Greengrove Lake:
There is one area which is to the south of 'east' part of area.
This area has 'Tigirl' boss enemy - it's power level is approximately a bit higher than Pharaoh(character lvl ~40) of the desert.

Basically once you open up castle Heimdall and get new quests there - Tigirl disappears from this location and appears in the 'East' part of forest instead.
The chests become marked as 'Finders keepers! GreatThief Anniversary'
The contents of those chests are however 'meh' - Gold Nugget and performance enhancer EX, nothing unique, can sell those for 2.5k total.

Technically easily doable with our build around level 40 which is likely very close to castle of heimdall unlock after the desert dungeon.

Underwater dungeon:
Mareen is the pirate captain name you need in underwater dungeon. You get quest item you can turn to the NPC near the ship of the map of nearby town.

Grave has 'fake password' 37564(0) which results into a trap where you can face Menas enemies.

Real solution is 893514.

Desert dungeon:
There is a 15k card selling NPC north of the sphinx dungeon entrance -it's a ghoul card required for one of the secrets.

3F has a puzzle, if you make all 3 switches red you will fall into trap with Lamisis enemy and a chest which will spawn even more of them but contain a (useless for our build) unique weapon. Those are very strong compared to other pushover enemies so save before trying this.
Correct solution is turning all switches gold.

Heimdal + Kiven dungeons:
First secret is purely Heimdall - in Heimdal you eventually reach 'dungeon' area which will look kinda like... prison. There is a locked door for which you need 'key to somewhere' which you should have got from 5 broken sword guild quest.

Behind this door is a chest 'only a loser will open' - this one requires you to lose a total of 30(uncomfirmed) times.
The reward is Jailer's Whip which gives 30 VIT and allows you to cast endurance lvl 1.. meh.

If you use this door - a warden will appear to the south blocking the way to next area. Defeat it to unlock special memory scene EX-5.
If you lose to it you get to see that same scene play out and then play a small area segment to escape the prison. This counts as a loss however, so not for pure run.. at best you can save load. There is one survivor NPC who will slightly spoil a slight twist that will come in a few minutes if you progress story... but nothing much aside of that.
This is NOT missable as this warden respawns upon world map reentry as all bosses.

Second secret is mostly non Heimdal but requires Ghoul Hat you will get from the guild quest which you complete in the very same 'dungeon' prison area.

Ghoul cards - one is in sphinx ruins 1F in one of the chests. Another is sold by NPC near sphinx dungeon entrance for 15k. Final one is from Orc who will want a Killer Clown card and will give you the hint on how to upgrade the hat via ghoul cards.
It's a key item card that you can get from Castle Heimdal 1F map(area with loads of bookcases south of prison area)
You can also get them via card o matic 20 which would save you 15k if you got one.
And you can get them via 25 panties infinitely.

Basically once you have the hat and 3 ghoul cards - go to Kiven dungeon 3F NW and use insert 3 cards into graves. After that a flame appears near the wooden crest - touch it to transform hat into a useful one.. but not for our build.

Game end:
Game technically ends once you beat demon sovereign but it's not really the end yet, there is more content, accept the quest from the guild.

By the way - regarding the final boss - she has 2 items that are NOT panties.. I think it's random which one you get. Her 2 steals are egg 2 and super egg.
Unlike most bosses - she stays at the very same spot and you can rewatch the main ending after beating her again if you want to.

Either way - your first goal is to speak with Eris and beat her in a fight. Luckily she has no super rare drops so you will likely be done with her bestiary info in 2 fights, mostly because 2 steals are required.

Eris is a decent jump in difficulty but can still be done with grind variation of our build(x2 vampy, dropling, crimson fox, ancient brooch, clover dagger)

To get final quest from guild you need to complete stalker quest and get H scene with Pisca(EX-1) if you haven't done this yet. As I have already mentioned - none of the optional scenes lead to losing purity, those are all fine.
Visit the castle for a scene after which the final dungeon appears.

The final dungeon has new and final monsters which are uncapturable and drop same cards as their other heimdal counterparts. You can however evolve the pets into them.
There is an unique card too: Drifter one, she is the Assault Ninja counterpart.

Your goal in this castle is to destroy 2 crystals to be able to proceed to 2F:
1) East section - NE hole.
2) West section - approx mid west.

On 2F there is finally an unique monster, who can be captured - Evil Illusion. The chance of capture is abysmal so ideally you should save game and try using super balls you have here.
She also drops the final card in the game. By now if you collected them all - you will have 100%.
Evil Illusion can evolved by default into the Sovereign's Shadow, which is also the final boss pet of the game.

There is one super ball you can get from chest by going to NE stairs leading down to chest you might have noticed as unreachable in 1F.

On 2F your goal is yet again to destroy crystals:
1+2) Use the stairs immediately to the east/west, those are small rooms.
3) The NW area.

First boss is one you will find with weapon instead of sex, it's a joke fight. Just attack with sword to win.

Second boss is the real deal. That being said it's the first boss where you have(miserable) CHANCE to lose in grind build. But that's a low chance and you win 100% if you prepare by using holy on your dick to speed up the battle.
This boss has 100% chance drops so you can enjoy the fun of decimating her in combat build while looking at insane damage numbers :)

Talk to Pisca after winning for the real end of the game.

You have more bosses left however, let's start with easier one - Valkyrie.. she technically has more chance to kill you in grind build... but has no drops so if you just stay in combat build you will obliterate her.

Now we have only one fight left - this one is the real challenge and it's truly the last one, trust me!
Chat with Pisca and she will tell you about visiting Julius Grave.
First time you do this is simply a scene.
Second time will force a fight with Founder Julius.

This is the hardest fight in the game. The main difficulty is her starting out clothed with lowest chance of removing it out of all your fights.

The setup I used:
Sovereign Shadow pet, Ogre Fang +10(craft in orc village), Ancient Brooch+10, x2 vampy, x1 crimson fox, x1 cherry hunter card.

Strategy:
Her main trick is casting swords - if she gets 3 you are wiped out. Luckily dispel solves this problem. I think sword improves her offensive capabilities too so I would constantly remove whenever she has ANY buff.

You need to start battle by Panty Raiding her and then use steal once you are past first layer of cloth to get her panties for most optimal chances of success.
This is the most RNG part of the fight.
Do stun with sovereign pet starting on turn 2 every 3 turns(there seems to be a 'immunity' so you can't keep chaining stuns infinitely. Every 3 turns is cool though.

If you have bad luck removing her clothes - you might need to chug a white potion or two.. luckily with 99 vit it will heal over 2k.

The moment her panties are down - the real fun begins. Technically she becomes MUCH stronger... but we didn't take sovereign for fun.
Keep casting Vit 0 and damage x1.5 debuffs. If you manage to land both - you will be doing ~1.5k/2.5k each hit/crit. This should kill her out before those debuffs fall off. And pairing of passive HP regen + life steal of 5% with such massive damage should be enough to be mostly safe without stopping the attacks.

Special scenes:
Aside of scenes by simply defeating every single enemy there are also a few special scenes that are unlocked usually in a(sometimes slightly) different way.

Those are marked as 'EX1-6'
EX1 - Lady Pisca, you need to complete her stalker quest then interact with her and select 'sleep in your room'.

EX 2 - Receptionist Scene, you need to use key item you get for 12 different panties reward in Izlubelta.

EX 3 - Abnormal Jelling is part of one guild quest. You need to kill a very strong Jelling in Izlubelta. It's mostly a DPS test since it has low HP but massive damage. Easy to do even relatively early on with our build.

EX 4 - Eris. She is first fight in end game.

EX 5 - Prison warden in Heimdal dungeon, read the secrets section above for more details.

EX 6 - Beat Sacred Julius, the ultimate boss of the game.

On top of those you can also unlock 'bed partners', the ones not mentioned above are:
1) Instructor Sif by giving her Thief Bowgun
2) Valkyrie by filling full bestiary including her.
3) Go to memory crystal and watch Lisa scene naked. You will have choice of becoming her slave - accept.

Save files:
Save 2/3 are full 100% save files - all scenes unlocked, all equipment crafted, all pets maxed, all cards, literally everything.

Save file 1 - ready to face Founder Julius... if you follow my advice on her above it should be easy. Pure run.

Save file 2 - 100% completion, did 30 losses and approached the 'loser' chest to figure out what it gives after beating Founder Julius.

Save file 3 - same as 2 but inside the H scene room for fast access of all scenes.

Last edited:

fapman2000

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know hwo to do the giving weapon quest, I was given a weapon and I dont know who to give it to.

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
anybody know how you can intentionally lose or surrender your battles? I see number of times surrendered on the stats on the menu screen but I didn't come across any skills or items that do that yet, fear I might've missed somethin

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
anybody know how you can intentionally lose or surrender your battles? I see number of times surrendered on the stats on the menu screen but I didn't come across any skills or items that do that yet, fear I might've missed somethin
It's via 'play dead' skill you get from instructor in the basement of adventure guild once you are free to wander.

That being said there is almost 0 reason to do so minus getting a few things for being a 'loser'.

You can watch all scenes in all variations once you buy home by simply beating the monster once.

Reactions: Masked Fellow

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone has a save on the pharaoh fight ? She is the only boss I like to lose

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes