Ragebatz

May 21, 2022
Is it possible to resize the window with those games ? or is the only option 320x200 or native fullscreen ?

nm. found which does the trick

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
The anonfiles DL link seems to be dead, and that one is usually the fastest/most trustworthy. are there any just as good/nonshady

thecanoptekoverlord

May 7, 2021
Hey is there any requirements to capture certain monster girls? I've thrown about 50 capture egg 2s at the bungon and a dozen or so at the sehoo and it seems I can't evolve my maruk. this is the only 2 monsters I have had issues with, and I don't know what's going on.

Edit: nvm I figured out that i needed to use steal to get them to undress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys pls can someone explaine me how to evolve monsters ? i have a jelling with 100 affection and i have already won against a Dropling but mine didn't evolde into nect stage, what i have to do ?

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
guys pls can someone explaine me how to evolve monsters ? i have a jelling with 100 affection and i have already won against a Dropling but mine didn't evolde into nect stage, what i have to do ?
Step 1 : you have to first capture one (but i guess you already know that...)

Step 2 : you have to equip the egg in your Equipment.

Step 3 : Do fights with your monster as support (while avoiding to fight monster in the same species of your actual monster : for example, if you've an Orc as support, fighting Orcs will give nothing. ; Variant are allowed and even recommended : for Orc, Greater Orcs give additional "trust")

Step 4 : continue until you become "Intimate" with it (100/100) then, go to the base, upstairs, and talk to the monster you want evolve (you must have beaten the evolved version of the monster to evolve yours : ex : To evolve your Orc into a Greater Orc, you must have beaten a greater orc at least once.)

here is the list of possible evolutions i have found on Steam community.
  • Jelling> Jelliling> Dropling
  • Milia> Dramilia> Vampy> Carmilla (After defeating Vampy and Carmilla under Kiven Tower 2B and 3B, you can go back home and evolve your long-forgotten Dramilia.)
  • Chochoni> Cherry Hunter
  • Shroom> Death Shroom
  • Floral> Menas
  • Manuk> Bungon
  • Nine-Tailed Cat> Golden Fox> Crimson Fox
  • Orc> Greater Orc> Heroic Orc (=Epsilon)
  • Zombie Orc> Dark Drake
  • Skeleton Orc> Zeno Orc
  • Will’o> Deadly Wraith
  • Manore> Kraken
  • Assault Ninja> Drifter
  • Green Belena> Blue Belena> Strike
  • Tyrma> Tigirl
  • Sandwoman> Stinger
  • Desert Warrior> Pharaoh
  • Zealodarth> Drake
  • Evil Witch> Zeno Orc (the Same as above, intriguing.)
  • Liace> Shadow Liace
  • Hollow Knight> Heimdall Knight
  • Black Knight> White Knight
  • Evil Illusion> Sovereign’s Shadow (=Evil Lord)

edit : if the monster is not in the list, it means it can't be evolved. (from what i have understood.)

edit : forgot to mention you must NOT already have an evolved version in inventory, otherwise the evolution will not happen

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Step 1 : you have to first capture one (but i guess you already know that...)

Step 2 : you have to equip the egg in your Equipment.

Step 3 : Do fights with your monster as support (while avoiding to fight monster in the same species of your actual monster : for example, if you've an Orc as support, fighting Orcs will give nothing. ; Variant are allowed and even recommended : for Orc, Greater Orcs give additional "trust")

Step 4 : continue until you become "Intimate" with it (100/100) then, go to the base, upstairs, and talk to the monster you want evolve (you must have beaten the evolved version of the monster to evolve yours : ex : To evolve your Orc into a Greater Orc, you must have beaten a greater orc at least once.)

here is the list of possible evolutions i have found on Steam community.
  • Jelling> Jelliling> Dropling
  • Milia> Dramilia> Vampy> Carmilla (After defeating Vampy and Carmilla under Kiven Tower 2B and 3B, you can go back home and evolve your long-forgotten Dramilia.)
  • Chochoni> Cherry Hunter
  • Shroom> Death Shroom
  • Floral> Menas
  • Manuk> Bungon
  • Nine-Tailed Cat> Golden Fox> Crimson Fox
  • Orc> Greater Orc> Heroic Orc (=Epsilon)
  • Zombie Orc> Dark Drake
  • Skeleton Orc> Zeno Orc
  • Will’o> Deadly Wraith
  • Manore> Kraken
  • Assault Ninja> Drifter
  • Green Belena> Blue Belena> Strike
  • Tyrma> Tigirl
  • Sandwoman> Stinger
  • Desert Warrior> Pharaoh
  • Zealodarth> Drake
  • Evil Witch> Zeno Orc (the Same as above, intriguing.)
  • Liace> Shadow Liace
  • Hollow Knight> Heimdall Knight
  • Black Knight> White Knight
  • Evil Illusion> Sovereign’s Shadow (=Evil Lord)

edit : if the monster is not in the list, it means it can't be evolved. (from what i have understood.)

edit : forgot to mention you must NOT already have an evolved version in inventory, otherwise the evolution will not happen
ok thanks but the evolved version of jelly isn't the green one ? if yes i already beaten a dozen of those but i can't evolve mine (pink one), when i go to my house and talk to jelling the only options i have are : relieve me, use badge and sent to farm.
and yes i have it equipped, i never used the drain action and i only have 3 monsters in inventory, jelling , milia and chochoni

Last edited:

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
ok thanks but the evolved version of jelly isn't the green one ? if yes i already beaten a dozen of those but i can't evolve mine (pink one), when i go to my house and talk to jelling the only options i have are : relieve me, use badge and sent to farm.
and yes i have it equipped, i never used the drain action and i only have 3 monsters in inventory, jelling , milia and chochoni
AAAAH, okay, now i see... you haven't done the side-quest for this yet... that's why you can't... let me see the name of the quest

edit : i think it's this one
1679058287648.png

edit 2 : if you can't have this side-quest yet, it means you're maybe a bit early in the "MSQ"* if i may say so... (* yep, FFXIV fan, here...)

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
AAAAH, okay, now i see... you haven't done the side-quest for this yet... that's why you can't... let me see the name of the quest

edit : i think it's this one
View attachment 2473937

edit 2 : if you can't have this side-quest yet, it means you're maybe a bit early in the "MSQ"* if i may say so... (* yep, FFXIV fan, here...)
oooh ok, thanks man.

Reactions: XaiK

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
The anonfiles DL link seems to be dead, and that one is usually the fastest/most trustworthy. are there any just as good/nonshady
BorderlessGaming
It's free on git, it can make most things fullscreen, if you use it with RPG Maker it will stretch the image to your aspect ratio

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
BorderlessGaming
It's free on git, it can make most things fullscreen, if you use it with RPG Maker it will stretch the image to your aspect ratio
what? i'm not sure i understand how this relates to my question. did you just want to flex your git project?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Re:Bf [2.04] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 466 MB) : , , , , (Don't ask me about another file hosting,Get Full DMCA ),
Many Thanks BaasB For more links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: elymid
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes