2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I believe the first one has no plot, its just MC having fun with the girls. So I think its not really necessary to play the first one for the story
So Mr. Wang series is as much of a clue as Final Fantasy ? Not continuous story, just the theme...

brawai828

Jan 3, 2020
What the hell does "Mr. Wang" means anyway?

On the 1st game, the MC that named Mr. Wang either killed or turned into a sheep.
Mr.wang in Chinese is someone who cheating with your wife and he is your Neighbor

but now we always use to call those who ntr people

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
guys just to be clear this game cointains netori or netorare/netorase ?
Netori. But if I'm correct, the first image is from a game that the MC is playing, where the main character of that game fucks another man's wife/gf.

Reactions: kiava

manoloy

Jan 20, 2019
found a bug that I think is a problem with the game itself. save the game, pick up an object, load the scene again from the beginning, return where the object was and it's gone as if you already picked it.

bobthemail321

Sep 26, 2019
Played through the whole game what an odd game. Not as direct as the last game Rebirth:Mr Wang
Not sure why there is only a few scenes in the gallery. Still had fun

I don't see Seek Girl Ⅷ on F95

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
found a bug that I think is a problem with the game itself. save the game, pick up an object, load the scene again from the beginning, return where the object was and it's gone as if you already picked it.
you can thx unity for that

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
Weird, I only got like 2 of the scenes unlocked playing through the game? Is there something I'm not doing that I'm missing? Just skipped through all the MTL english.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
That first image made think no thanks I will pass up but it seems you are no the one getting cuck but still some still getting Netorare regardless
That first screenshot is yet another compelling reason for F95 to start differentiating between Netorare and Netori.
I think its the same someone getting cuck regardless :unsure:

Jan 31, 2020
That's nothng, i'm 31 and still single.. i did have a woman once though.. but she went slutty after we brroke up.. Wonder if it was myy fault.. Meh..

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
What the hell does "Mr. Wang" means anyway?

On the 1st game, the MC that named Mr. Wang either killed or turned into a sheep.
Mr WANG should be a Chinese meme, A neighborhood man so kinky that stole your wife, GF, sister, aunt and mom.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes