2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
I have found a very annoying bug and dont know how to fix it.
When reaching the fight in Heaven against the Queen, the game just crashes and deletes almost all save files..

Reactions: vaolasuc

BPP2412

Jan 11, 2021
Llegué a la parte donde el MC, le están leyendo las cartas, todo eso pasó bien, pero después de que el MC se desmaye. Mi juego se bloquea ... y mis partidas guardadas se eliminan

Reactions: DaveBRT

george728

Aug 1, 2020
There are still bugs when trying to load a new scene and there are feedbacks on steam, just wait for DSgame to fix it. The file shared is half-completed, don't download it now.

Reactions: BPP2412

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Dang, I was hoping for some Mr. Wang.

There is a caveat though. The "MC" in netorare is the character that the audience most identify or empathize with, and not necessarily the PoV character. "Netorare" is the feeling of being stolen from and "netori" is the feeling of stealing, if the game gives you the PoV of a fat ugly old fuck that you don't identify with at all, who goes cucking girls from from a more normal guy who you empathize with more, it would feel more netorare than netori.

There are TONS and TONS of games where you mostly play from the PoV of the fat ugly old man cucking girls but are targeted towards netorare fans, not netori fans.

Netorare and netori are essentially the same act, it just a matter of perspective. This is why netorare vs netori can be complicated to tag and most sites don't bother differentiating, ESPECIALLY when the cuckolder and the cucked are BOTH normal or good-looking dudes.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Oh yes, I am against creating two different tags. The reason is that since not everyone will agree on which is netori and which is netorare, creating two separate tags could mean that a netorare fan could miss out on a game that is tagged as netori even though he himself would consider it netorare, and visa versa.

With one tag, everyone will encounter all games of the NTR variety, and it is pretty easy to determine whether you consider a particular game netorare or netori. Should it not be to your likely, you can just move on.

Point is, I am MUCH MORE concerned about people missing out on a game they would had liked than I am about you wasting 3-5 minutes of your life browsing through a game you do not like.

It will also started the heated argument about what is netorare and what is netori and let's not do that PLEASE. We do not need more pointless and unnecessary arguments. Let's just keep it simple and use the NTR tag, as NTR can mean both.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucifer111

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
MY SAVE FILE!! SHOULD KNOW CHOOSING TO GO TO HEAVEN EQUAL YOU DIE EQUAL YOUR CURRENT SAVE GONE

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Oh yes, I am against creating two different tags. The reason is that since not everyone will agree on which is netori and which is netorare, creating two separate tags could mean that a netorare fan could miss out on a game that is tagged as netori even though he himself would consider it netorare, and visa versa.

With one tag, everyone will encounter all games of the NTR variety, and it is pretty easy to determine whether you consider a particular game netorare or netori. Should it not be to your likely, you can just move on.

Point is, I am MUCH MORE concerned about people missing out on a game they would had liked than I am about you wasting 3-5 minutes of your life browsing through a game you do not like.

It will also started the heated argument about what is netorare and what is netori and let's not do that PLEASE. We do not need more pointless and unnecessary arguments. Let's just keep it simple and use the NTR tag, as NTR can mean both.
I mean you could just add both tags to not miss on both.
There should be a distinction and a clear explanation. Netori is easily identified so I dunno why would you complicate things with who some people identify with, either your girl is getting fucked by some dude or you fuck some dude's chick.

zeru429

Mar 22, 2019
from what I see on the nopy download, the client is running in 32bits so when its loading assets it eats over 3.5 gigs and crashes immediately unless theres a 64bit exe somewhere the ram usage will crash your game every time

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone explain to me what happening in this game? I'm kinda confused.
seemingly chineese, actually japaneese harem netori game with lots of filler content,
poor optimisation (GBs big for some dumb reason), beginner bugs and some other weird shit (like Plum, the fuck)
It doesn't even say how long the game-play lasts, if it's got replayablility or anything, because those details seem to come exclusively with linear games like visual novels, or kinetic novels :/
pass, ignored.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
How can I progress on this without getting random crashes and save deleting issues ??

Can't get to heaven without losing everything :/
What a broken game...

Last edited:

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
No idea what is going on but this game feels broken as fuuuuck. Keeps on crashing and canceling saves so I have to try and go through like 10 minutes of skipping before I get back to where I was.

kirorolove

Dec 10, 2019
I found 2021/10/02 version

Fixed the crashes encountered by some players
Some recall screens were black,and added "one-key unlock" recall

Win:

Last edited:
Reactions: AkenBosch
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes