2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

awqsrem man

Apr 6, 2018
Dang, I was hoping for some Mr. Wang.

There is a caveat though. The "MC" in netorare is the character that the audience most identify or empathize with, and not necessarily the PoV character. "Netorare" is the feeling of being stolen from and "netori" is the feeling of stealing, if the game gives you the PoV of a fat ugly old fuck that you don't identify with at all, who goes cucking girls from from a more normal guy who you empathize with more, it would feel more netorare than netori.

There are TONS and TONS of games where you mostly play from the PoV of the fat ugly old man cucking girls but are targeted towards netorare fans, not netori fans.

Netorare and netori are essentially the same act, it just a matter of perspective. This is why netorare vs netori can be complicated to tag and most sites don't bother differentiating, ESPECIALLY when the cuckolder and the cucked are BOTH normal or good-looking dudes.
I believe, if the same person is a decider for what is netori and what is netorare, the people who want the experience of one of those tags will be able to choose which they prefer. So lets say a fat guy who preferes the fat mc, and considers THAT to be netori while a slim guy stealing girls netorare, then it would be consistent. So whoever identifies more with the typesetter would fee good.
Honestly, for me netori and netorare are mostly dependant on the question of love vs rape. If the girl naturally falls in love with the guy its netori, but if she gets raped and then becomes a slave to the cock its netorare.

lekimnghia

Apr 1, 2018
I don't think this game actually have Netori or Ntorare element. There's only one small opening scene inspried by previous game, one way to pr older game. The whole things left is normal story, which make me disappointed. I mean, it's still good, for an eroge. But it's not what I expected for a game with "Mr. Wang" tittle.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone remember where the last ghost is? I've found 3 ghosts in the caffe shop, the toilet and the 3-1 class room

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
What's wrong with this? I do not understand, what I should do there faster. Click on something? Some kind of loopback. It should be funny?
Looking this scene x20 time, have a pleasure uninstall game.

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
What's wrong with this? I do not understand, what I should do there faster. Click on something? Some kind of loopback. It should be funny?
Looking this scene x20 time, have a pleasure uninstall game.
You have to move him to her

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
I found 2021/10/02 version

Fixed the crashes encountered by some players
Some recall screens were black,and added "one-key unlock" recall

Win:
Could you show another link like MEGA or NOPY because ANONFILE low speed

george728

Aug 1, 2020
There are still bugs when trying to load a new scene and there are feedbacks on steam, just wait for DSgame to fix it. The file shared is half-completed, don't download it now.
There's a October 27th version update,it says they have fixed the crash of loading the Celestial Chapter.

stadien11234

Jun 15, 2021
10/27 update
1. Game loading update optimization, improve the game loading speed.
Fix the crash of some players loading the Celestial Chapter

2. Add tram girl, student Union story and other recall album.

3. Add some small gameplay hints.

4. Fix the problem that the ending achievement cannot be reached.

Thanks to player feedback, the game continues to be optimized and updated.

Based on player feedback, we will continue to update and optimize some of the story, add mint Hending, and optimize the voice acting of some characters.

tieuunhi

Sep 28, 2018
There was a new born child. The next day the child was called "Grandma". The whole family was pleasantly surprised and thought it was a child prodigy. But grandma died the next day; two days later, the child was called "Grandpa" again, and everyone had mixed joys and sorrows. As a result, the child's grandfather died again. Within a few days, the child was called "Dad". The child's father was very disappointed and began to prepare for the funeral. Unexpectedly, the next day, the next door mr wang died. . .

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
why the heck is the game so big my god xD 4GB and mega link is dead, anon downloading at 180 kbps will take around 6-7 hrs xD

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes