2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aladinolol

May 24, 2019
Despite the last update, the game still crashes when the loading screen appears. I'd really like to keep on playing but as soon as I get the first scene in heaven I can't progress anymore.

Jun 9, 2020
god wasting so much space, trying to download it on my second disk yet its downloading shit on my first one aswell (Disk C: )
Can anyone tell me where this file is downloading on the first one? Ive deleted the one on LocalLow/DSGame but that downloaded about like 64 mb, which is a lot less than what It is suppose to be form how much less space i now have

forget what i said, just restarted my computer and 4 gb is now back :/

Last edited:

NerdOnFyre

Nov 14, 2020
I have found a very annoying bug and dont know how to fix it.
When reaching the fight in Heaven against the Queen, the game just crashes and deletes almost all save files..
This just happened to me and ive been playing for some hours straight, im so upset.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anybody have a damn 100% save.. all my fucking saves disappeared after game crash! WTF is this shit? That is the shitiest saves every to lose them all from a single game crash! Really fucking unbelievable.. was in the battle just after they angels gave the girl her powers to fight against Silia when the damn game crashed.. all fucking saves gone! WTF?

What a shitty game now I just want to unlock the seens and see them all after that shit! Play this game a second time no fucking way after one damn crash after playing for hours.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anybody have a damn 100% save.. all my fucking saves disappeared after game crash! WTF is this shit? That is the shitiest saves every to lose them all from a single game crash! Really fucking unbelievable.. was in the battle just after they angels gave the girl her powers to fight against Silia when the damn game crashed.. all fucking saves gone! WTF?

What a shitty game now I just want to unlock the seens and see them all after that shit! Play this game a second time no fucking way after one damn crash after playing for hours.
From what I remember, you can unlock all the h-scenes by using the top-right "temporary" option in the gallery.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game has a really misleading title. You would think this is a continuation of the previous game, but actually the developers pulled a fast one on you. There is very little NTR content in comparison to the entire game overall. The game cuts into Mr. Wang from the first game banging the first heroine in a scene that's presumably after the events of the first game's first chapter, but then the game pulls a fake-out introduction. Turns out the events of the first game happen in a video game that the MC of this game was playing at the time. This game is actually an improvement when it comes to plot and characters, and it isn't too annoying with clicking through h-scenes like the first one was.

That said, the most glaring things for me were the voice-overs and the save function. The voice-overs range from decent to awful. Decent is about what you expect, and awful is when it becomes an issue. You have to adjust your voice-over volume manually, because in some scenes... the VA may be speaking too loud or speaking so low the music drowns them out. Some of the VAs have ongoing issues with sound quality. A few of them sound like they're talking behind a wall and another one echoes like she's recording in her bathroom. The save function is a bit annoying. So, you can save. The problem is that the saves will bring you back to the start of the scene - they don't save at the exact same part. This is pretty workable, but the problem starts happening when you get to long scenes.

Also, if you're still confused as to why this game is titled the way it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
looks like the february update is the latest update that adds an ending and more bugfixes

......... sad i played the game until the crash bug, now i will wait until someone someday posts the updated version

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes