4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I hope the first power is night vision, vampires are supposed to see in the dark so there is not excuse for those pitch black scenes.
You may need to adjust your PC/monitors brightness/gamma. I had no problems seeing anything/nothing was too dark for me.

I think the dude thing was because our vampire "mentor" essentially gave us her prey in that scene. And she probably prefers men. After all, throughout this whole release MC is being lead around clueless about more things, so makes sense he wouldn't have much say in that either. Things will probably change as he starts mastering the whole vampire thing.
Fair point... and if that's the case, I don't mind at all. The dude/bathroom scene just made me... wary. For a minute I was actually confused and thinking that perhaps I missed a "gay" tag (not being a smartass -- I literally had a moment of uncertainty and had to check the tags).

Renders are good, but it is a VN, NOT a game. There is literally one choice near the end, which does not seems to change anything,.. yet
If you've played games by LikesBlondes before (for example: Life With Mary), they are definitely visual novels but the choices are significant enough to call it a game. One thing LB does differently than some "choice-driven" titles is he only gives player's choices that are truly meaningful -- so they are typically spread out a little more than most. It works well in his games and I actually like this. But I think it's safe to assume we will have plenty of choices in future episodes/sprinkled throughout.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
lmao i choose to give this a go because it was the dev of lifewithmary and see some fucking marcius Licking a girl that will be tutor of the mc and ro...... pretty sick shit this dev have turned now, guess another dev to my ignore list, it was good while it lasted :sick:
Thats a pretty big overreaction, that scene just shows that he is a creep. which he is, I think your reading way too much into that.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Thats a pretty big overreaction, that scene just shows that he is a creep. which he is, I think your reading way too much into that.
Inclined to agree. There's a huge difference between "that tag we do not name that starts with an 'n'..." (which I'm not a fan of) and some creepy dickhead licking a gals face against her will while she looks disgusted with him. It's not like she gave birth to his children or something.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Gonna be interesting when we have to pick a thrall. Sharon seems to think MC should pick the landlady but I want to pick Laurie, but I dont want to make her into a slave (that is basically what a thrall is). Ideally, we can pick a different thrall and still be friends with Laurie and her not get hurt.

Reactions: TheFinder

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ideally, we can pick a different thrall and still be friends with Laurie and her not get hurt.
Well, "we" may want to stop Laurie from aging somehow. So far the only potential ways to do that are to make her our thrall or find a way to turn her into a vampire too. But there is no need to hurry. She won't become old and ugly anytime soon.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Gonna be interesting when we have to pick a thrall. Sharon seems to think MC should pick the landlady but I want to pick Laurie, but I dont want to make her into a slave (that is basically what a thrall is). Ideally, we can pick a different thrall and still be friends with Laurie and her not get hurt.
If it were me, I'd pick Laurie but I'd opt to never force her to do anything against her will (except to never tell anyone that I'm a vampire). I mean, sure... it would sort of defeat the purpose of having a thrall, but at the same time she'd be the best choice for it and it would mean she could know his secret. She's already more or less his partner in crime.

I'm going to be pissed if were forced into having the landlady as a thrall. I like her and she's a funny character, but I'm not sure I like her that much.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just played and I liked it a lot just as I liked the previous game this Dev made
but I have a small question I would like to ask
why the game is called Rebirth and the file is Vamp
personally I think it is the abbreviation for vampire but I would like to know for sure

it's just out of pure curiosity

Reactions: SrRK

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
lmao i choose to give this a go because it was the dev of lifewithmary and see some fucking marcius Licking a girl that will be tutor of the mc and ro...... pretty sick shit this dev have turned now, guess another dev to my ignore list, it was good while it lasted :sick:
anyone seen this guy's balls ?

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I just played and I liked it a lot just as I liked the previous game this Dev made
but I have a small question I would like to ask
why the game is called Rebirth and the file is Vamp
personally I think it is the abbreviation for vampire but I would like to know for sure

it's just out of pure curiosity
maybe the explanation of the rebirth part is coming in later updates???
i mean it is the first release so far i think we just have to wait here.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The first time feeding feels a bit gay tbqh, Sharon even jokes about it if you go stealth route, plus the three options end with the MC sucking some guy off.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes