4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I could see her as a 4th Gen, but that would make him a 5th Gen, and so far he hasnt shown anywhere near that power, not only that when he gave Sharon his blood she would have known, that sort of power is hard to hide in your blood, I also doubt hes a Malk, then again as I said his sire could have learnt the gift of sight in ancient times and passed it to him in her blood.

If she is a Gen 4 though, she could also get away with almost anything, even starting her own clan and having everyone just say, yes maam. They wouldnt exactly need to be a part of any clan, but could maybe pass as one depending on the powers they express, the claws are almost Baali in nature.

Also, I agree with the idea that shes just bored, not maliciously, but she sired him to spice up life a bit, and hey, hes playing his part nicely.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That is if you want her to have an active "I rule/control/fight/dominate" personality. If she is just bored, creating conflict for MC just because she enjoys it (which I personality would love it), she can remain strong storywise, create a lot of plot without any problem, until a bigger fish enters the fishtank, when she can join MC's vamp family.
I could see her as a 4th Gen, but that would make him a 5th Gen, and so far he hasnt shown anywhere near that power, not only that when he gave Sharon his blood she would have known, that sort of power is hard to hide in your blood, I also doubt hes a Malk, then again as I said his sire could have learnt the gift of sight in ancient times and passed it to him in her blood.

If she is a Gen 4 though, she could also get away with almost anything, even starting her own clan and having everyone just say, yes maam. They wouldnt exactly need to be a part of any clan, but could maybe pass as one depending on the powers they express, the claws are almost Baali in nature.

Also, I agree with the idea that shes just bored, not maliciously, but she sired him to spice up life a bit, and hey, hes playing his part nicely.
I'm certain that the redhead wanted that premium incest vampire D, that's why she turned the MC... as soon as his dick starts working the way it's supposed to, she'll punch a hole through the wall of his lair and shout "Mommy's home !"

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
MC can be even 2 gen he is too young, only he can be candidate for diableria :) from older vampires with 7,8,9 gen etc. Gen dont play big role in power for fledglings maybe with some luck "if" he ascending really fast in some way to fit his gen in power or (blood potency) for that MC need centuries or diableria of MC maker...
and for gift of insight many vampires possess AUSPEX not just Malks...

and also i dont read that this game follow WoD rules :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Almex87 I think you meant he couldn't be a Gen 2, especially since he hasnt commited Diablerie, unless of-course she was a forth child of Caine and he forgot about her, or she is Lilith as she in the main mythos got her power from Caine, and that was before the other three and she was never shown as killed off.

2nd Gen he'd be one of the strongest Vampires in existence, and that his sire would have to have somehow been one of the three vampires of myth from the book of Nod, 4th gen is more powerful than 99% of vampires.
It went Caine/Lilith (Depending on which mythos within the vamps, then the 1st gen, who all died all three from memory in their mythical first civilisation, then the 2nd gen who are all in torpor until Gehenna, then the strongest of those possibly concious, the top leadership awake among each clan etc, probably includes 3rd and 4th gen in that category, then their childer, and down the tree to whereever any particular vampire fits, if she was a Gen 2 shes an antideluvian and almost every vampire would kill themselves just to avoid her.

If you really thought about it then each Gen 2 and lower would be one higher as Gen 1 and 2 were both directly from Caine in the stories.

Is it based 100% on WOD, No, however many of us can see that most of the content so far still fits into it, Dev can do what they like as its their game, their story etc, but in WOD Gen does relate to blood potency, so while you do have a few paths to increase your potency besides Diablerie, most of the potency a character might have will relate to that of their Gen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But beyond being super horny, MC is too "not crazy" for a malkavian. I know that malkavian craziness can take any form but he might not have any curse if this is his level of crazy.
he was horny when Carmen tried to axe him..

Sharon's attitude did change after she drank his blood. and she might've not realized it because she was fed his blood to heal from critial injuries

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think the Redhead is Gen 2nd or 3rd, the powerlevels in VTM are insane between lower generations. Vampires that old need tons of other vampires blood to stay "alive", they're usually in torpor somewhere underground.
Clan Ravnos Antediluvian (2nd or 3rd Gen) came out from torpor during the Week of Nightmares and consumed his entire Clan, he was pretty much crazy.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I don't think the Redhead is Gen 2nd or 3rd, the powerlevels in VTM are insane between lower generations. Vampires that old need tons of other vampires blood to stay "alive", they're usually in torpor somewhere underground.
Clan Ravnos Antediluvian (2nd or 3rd Gen) came out from torpor during the Week of Nightmares and consumed his entire Clan, he was pretty much crazy.
I agree, Id prefer to guess she was atleast 4th to 6th, at that level generation she'd still be scary, ancient but in control of herself, and it would allow for the MC to grow into his power over time, he'd have a huge potential, but be at the lower end of his generations power to start with.

The WOD rules showed it was largely due to his long time in torpor that Ravnos went mad and the whole drinking spree, ya cant blame him for being hungry it had been atleast a thousand years or so since his last meal.

I suspect the darker haired vampire from the MCs visions is similar to Ravnos, if/when she is freed shes going to be hungry, so hopefully she doesnt find him, she'd drink him dry, and not in an enjoyable way.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Almex87 I think you meant he couldn't be a Gen 2, especially since he hasnt commited Diablerie, unless of-course she was a forth child of Caine and he forgot about her, or she is Lilith as she in the main mythos got her power from Caine, and that was before the other three and she was never shown as killed off.

2nd Gen he'd be one of the strongest Vampires in existence, and that his sire would have to have somehow been one of the three vampires of myth from the book of Nod, 4th gen is more powerful than 99% of vampires.
It went Caine/Lilith (Depending on which mythos within the vamps, then the 1st gen, who all died all three from memory in their mythical first civilisation, then the 2nd gen who are all in torpor until Gehenna, then the strongest of those possibly concious, the top leadership awake among each clan etc, probably includes 3rd and 4th gen in that category, then their childer, and down the tree to whereever any particular vampire fits, if she was a Gen 2 shes an antideluvian and almost every vampire would kill themselves just to avoid her.

If you really thought about it then each Gen 2 and lower would be one higher as Gen 1 and 2 were both directly from Caine in the stories.

Is it based 100% on WOD, No, however many of us can see that most of the content so far still fits into it, Dev can do what they like as its their game, their story etc, but in WOD Gen does relate to blood potency, so while you do have a few paths to increase your potency besides Diablerie, most of the potency a character might have will relate to that of their Gen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i want to say it doesn't matter if he is 2 gen or 4 gen he is to weak... he is just fledgling a kid his blood is not so potent :p and now imagine if older vampires who is old 800/900 years gen 6,7... hear that there is some noob with gen 2 or 4 MC will be killed instantly from them because some older vampires want to lower their generation and raise more in power. lower generation is not always good :) but i think MC is low gen vamp maybe 4 and how story continue everyone in game think he is some scumbag trainer for prowess suggest that "she dont deal with scumbags who dont have royal blood" and that is good for him to mask self until his blood become more potent and drain them all xD and also you have option to kill own maker if you want that will game remember for diablerie...

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
he is just fledgling a kid his blood is not so potent :p and now imagine if older vampires who is old 800/900 years gen 6,7... hear that there is some noob with gen 2 or 4 MC will be killed instantly from them because some older vampires want to lower their generation and raise more in power. lower generation is not always good :)
I was looking on other places and asking players that play WoD and all said that a fledgling boasting as being from the lowest generation would be just ignored, as the only way to confirm it would be through a tremere blood ritual and/or by whitnessing feats of power

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
I was looking on other places and asking players that play WoD and all said that a fledgling boasting as being from the lowest generation would be just ignored, as the only way to confirm it would be through a tremere blood ritual and/or by whitnessing feats of power
yes mostly ignored... but some players will love to drain him dry... because of generation its like golden fish they cant attack vampire gen 3 who is old 50 000 years that is like attacking a god :) so better attack gen 3 who is old 1 day who is nothing and power also nothing because he is young and power just raising to the surface..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well thats understandable, it would be similar if u go out and boasting that u are a direct descendant from Jesus...at best people would ignore u...or think that u have a screw loose...if u start healing the cripple and blind the story would chance.

But if some vamps knew of his gen, witness some of his powers, or knew who Mc's sire is, he may be in real danger pretty fast...or they would be to afraid, because they knew who his sire is and what will happen to them if they go against her...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
yes mostly ignored... but some players will love to drain him dry... because of generation its like golden fish they cant attack vampire gen 3 who is old 50 000 years that is like attacking a god :) so better attack gen 3 who is old 1 day who is nothing and power also nothing because he is young and power just raising to the surface..
and this is precisely why the redhead is a 2nd-3rd generation. she wondered if MC would hate her for granting him the embrace... if it's as you say, it woul paint a big target on his back

Reactions: moonmite84

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
and this is precisely why the redhead is a 2nd-3rd generation. she wondered if MC would hate her for granting him the embrace... if it's as you say, it woul paint a big target on his back
Honestly i doubt Mc's sire is 2nd or 3rd gen...if i had to guess 4 gen, that would be still a ancient vamp which is thousands of years old and with enough power to be a demigod.

But i doubt our Sire would be at the Temple and guarantee neutrality if she was a 2/3 gen...cause all vamps who know of her would flee...like at the other side of the world.

Now if we speak about our lovely dream girl, i think she is a 2nd or 3rd gen and even if she doesn't seems crazy so far, i think there will be quite a bit of massacre when she wakes up...a few archons and elders which ends as happy meal

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
yes big target...
most people think if he is 3-4 gen he is powerful as a antedeluvian.... antedeluvian mean nothing just vampires who live before the big flood :D 50000 years or more... who have knowlodge of ages :) and strength like a god who dont drain anymore humans because they lost potency ancient ones drain vampires thats why they are all in torpor and everyone fear them its doomsday for vampries if ancient ones rise..

but 3-4 gen young ones who are created yesterday what are they in power hahah nothing... just learn how to piss properly :D

Reactions: moonmite84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly i doubt Mc's sire is 2nd or 3rd gen...if i had to guess 4 gen, that would be still a ancient vamp which is thousands of years old and with enough power to be a demigod.

But i doubt our Sire would be at the Temple and guarantee neutrality if she was a 2/3 gen...cause all vamps who know of her would flee...like at the other side of the world.
That is if they know who she is. While Sharon may not be the most knowledgeable vampire, not even Marcus could figure what MC is after he saw his claws. Which could imply that she is just a unknown clan.

Even if she is OP as fuck, you can justify pretty much any behavior by "she is just too bored and too OP to care".

Now if we speak about our lovely dream girl, i think she is a 2nd or 3rd gen and even if she doesn't seems crazy so far, i think there will be quite a bit of massacre when she wakes up...a few archons and elders which ends as happy meal
She seems quite crazy to me, but in the nice, cute way, always smiling, naked with the mouth all messy. Maybe more than crazy, she looks to me like a spoiled princess, not bitchy, just somebody extremely naughty and full of pranks behavior

Don't ask me why, but I found her totally irresistible. The things I would do to her will probably be considered a violation of the masquerade.

yes big target...
most people think if he is 3-4 gen he is powerful as a antedeluvian.... antedeluvian mean nothing just vampires who live before the big flood :D 50000 years or more... who have knowlodge of ages :) and strength like a god who dont drain anymore humans because they lost potency ancient ones drain vampires thats why they are all in torpor and everyone fear them its doomsday for vampries if ancient ones rise..

but 3-4 gen young ones who are created yesterday what are they in power hahah nothing... just learn how to piss properly :D
While what you say is true, as it is explain in the following wiki, antediluvian is usually used for the third generation, and more specifically, for the founders of the thirteen clans. I think everybody here was using it in those terms.

If you just want to mention a very old vampire, one usually use the word methuselah.

In the end with so little information you can find a justification for pretty much anything: being OP, crazy, bored, not bored, naked, sexy, impotent. My question is when will be able to fuck Sharon, for fuck sake?!?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: moonmite84 and c3p0

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
and for lovely dream girl who say is the real person :p maybe is beast inside of him... mostly beast speak with every vampire in lore when they are hungry and try to make vampires to lose their humanity :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That is if they know who she is. While Sharon may not be the most knowledgeable vampire, not even Marcus could figure what MC is after he saw his claws. Which could imply that she is just a new clan.
Yes but i would think the two ancient vamps which are arguing or the members of the Temple knew who she is.
New clan is also possible, as u say we don't know enough.

She seems quite crazy to me, always smiling, naked with the mouth all messy. Still, the things I would do to her will probably be considered a violation of the masquerade.
Eh my momma always told me to smile and show my teeth...
I admit she seems to be a bit of the eccentric side and needs a napkin....and probably doesn't give a fuck if the world burns, but my heart can forgive such trivialities...
Also crazys for the best sex ever...(just don't break up with them when there is a knife nearby...speaking from experience)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
MC's sire mentioned Rome as if she lived there at the time so she must be around 2000 years old, that's generation 4 or 5.
In the end with so little information you can find a justification for pretty much anything: being OP, crazy, bored, not bored, naked, sexy, impotent. My question is when will be able to fuck Sharon, for fuck sake?!?
Now that's a good question, we're already in EP2 and so far there is zero sex. I think is time for Sharon to suck dick, for feeding purpose of course :WeSmart:

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes