4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind a 1$ tier but there are only 5$ and 10$ and with supporting more than one game it is a bit much, at least for me. Sadly there are more games I'd like to support than i actually can suppot :(
The option to make an annual payment would be nice too.

And after this update I really want more vampire mommy :)

Reactions: moonmite84

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Another great update. I just wish the updates didn't take so long. I'd love to help if I could; that way you can render more images in the time it normally takes you to update the game.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well that was fucking short but at leased we are tiny bit closer to finding out what the hell we are :confused:
All I know is his Sire is dumb powerful and now that I have 3 powers, I'm one step closer to being an Uber Dracula! Soon I'm going to figure out how to get more boners, then I'mma fuck all the girls while I drink from them!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nice Update. Man man man the MC is something else ... get a laughflash just because his dick is almost alive again :ROFLMAO: .... really can´t wait to find out if we see our Vamp-Momy again and what happens between her and MC ... Carmen was def the only way to go Gently, just because i like her, done the other Just Food too but that was crap ...
You would be laughing as a madman too if you managed to get a boner after being impotent close to a freaking bombshell as Sharon!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
An amazing update, seeing and learning a bit our redhead Mommy was really interesting. It was nice to know that she's quite powerful and old even though we could have already guessed that. Though the warning about keeping our bloodline a secret was especially eye catching and made sense when no one knew about MC's sire. Both Carmen and red head Mommy are baddies and the more I see them the more I hope MC's boner problem gets resolved faster :BootyTime:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Actually I found this update lacking the charm of the previous content and a bit on the bland side.
Maybe my disappointment lies in the fact that the story update seemed more like a 5 min. infomercial than an actual game progression.
The previous update provided like 10 min. of content, this one 5 min. I kinda expect the next one to drop to 3 mins.

I presume, at this pace of development, the author expects to drag this story for years to come (and milk patrons in the process) so I think I'll drop my pledge and come back in 6-9 months when he manages to accumulate at least 30-40 mins of content worth playing in one go.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this VN and wish the author the best of luck in developing it further. and Ill be really happy if it fulfills my high expectations for it in a year or two.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I wish they get a lot more support so that the updates get bigger too :) it's great they are doing regular updates, but I just can't get enough of the story:love: who needs sex scenes when you have a story like this??
I feel that. They did say on Patreon that if they get to 1500 a month they'll be able to contract more renders per update, so they'll be bigger each month. They're close to that goal too. It would be great, but even if they don't make that they've still been hella consistent. Every month a release since the initial release.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Actually I found this update lacking the charm of the previous content and a bit on the bland side.
Maybe my disappointment lies in the fact that the story update seemed more like a 5 min. infomercial than an actual game progression.
The previous update provided like 10 min. of content, this one 5 min. I kinda expect the next one to drop to 3 mins.

I presume, at this pace of development, the author expects to drag this story for years to come (and milk patrons in the process) so I think I'll drop my pledge and come back in 6-9 months when he manages to accumulate at least 30-40 mins of content worth playing in one go.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this VN and wish the author the best of luck in developing it further. and Ill be really happy if it fulfills my high expectations for it in a year or two.
I am not the slowest reader and has checked that to read the whole update on a single route took around 20 minutes at least. A bit more if you go for several options regarding powers and choices.

For monthly updates that is not bad. Go around other novels and you will find that they take 6 months to release hopefully an hour of content. I'd say this is actually good progress. You got a new power and learned quite a lot about your lineage. In 20 minutes, that's not bad.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dan is like the annoying child no one wants to listen to.

Dan: I saw the vampiress killer in my mind!
Sharon and Merrick in unison: That is not possible. Shut up kid!

Dan: Fabian knows my sire!
Sharon and Merrick in unison: He is lying, shut up kid! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So Fabian the templar pretty much confirmed Dan's creator did it on a whim and it seems like she didn't even expected him to still be alive (likely killed by another vampire to steal the powers of his bloodline).

By the way it seems like one of the kids may still be alive with the vampiress (as a snack for later maybe) from the magic Fabian performed in the dead boy.

Wonder what was that dream with Carmen. It seems like Dan was inserting himself in a memory from Carmen and her lover.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dan is like the annoying child no one wants to listen to.

Dan: I saw the vampiress killer in my mind!
Sharon and Merrick in unison: That is not possible. Shut up kid!

Dan: Fabian knows my sire!
Sharon and Merrick in unison: He is lying, shut up kid! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You need more than awesome powers and half a boner to get recognized as a worthy member of the night. You also need style and MC is just getting to dress properly in a suit.

So Fabian the templar pretty much confirmed Dan's creator did it on a whim and it seems like she didn't even expected him to still be alive (likely killed by another vampire to steal the powers of his bloodline).
Called it. It was clear she did it on a wimp. But my guess is that some of her children may have had bad fates, given the "I was sure she would never breed again". I want to breed her.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Called it. It was clear she did it on a wimp. But my guess is that some of her children may have had bad fates, given the "I was sure she would never breed again". I want to breed her.
I was more interested in why Fabian called Dan cousin instead of brother. From the way he was paying fealty to the readhead i am guessing he was created by a descendant of her rather than herself. :unsure:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I was more interested in why Fabian called Dan cousin instead of brother. From the way he was paying fealty to the readhead i am guessing he was created by a descendant of her rather than herself. :unsure:
Hahah exactly the same thing I wrote in the previous page.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I am not the slowest reader and has checked that to read the whole update on a single route took around 20 minutes at least. A bit more if you go for several options regarding powers and choices.
Guess I am a fast reader then and that's how I roll, it took me no more than 5 min.
Might have probably taken me more if I was contemplating over every render and sentence for a min or so.

I did my fair share of praising and propagating this game and even supporting it... so guess I might be allowed to voice some of my discontents and take a prolonged break until the story gets enough of new content to sate my fast reader skills. :)

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes