4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope Sharon hasn't turned Laurie into a vegetable :LOL: that was a pretty tense update I recognize the creature that was behind Sharon but for the life of me, I just can't place where I've seen it from.

Reactions: Doxxi

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The story here is pretty great. But I have to agree with a few people that the MC is thick as shit. That and the incredible amount of coincidence that puts Astird and Laurie outside your apartment, with Laurie spilling the beans, had me eye rolling hard.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
pretty good start of the story. but the MC seems a little dumb here and there and picks up the smart on other things.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The story here is pretty great. But I have to agree with a few people that the MC is thick as shit. That and the incredible amount of coincidence that puts Astird and Laurie outside your apartment, with Laurie spilling the beans, had me eye rolling hard.
pretty good start of the story. but the MC seems a little dumb here and there and picks up the smart on other things.
Oh good. I thought it was just me. Keeps making stupid easily avoidable choices that he was specifically warned not to do and then acts surprised when bad stuff happens. :ROFLMAO:
Sharon should've let him and Laurie die and then took over as mc.:sneaky:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I understand some of the concern when it comes to the decisions of the MC. Here is my take on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with others that the MC in it is thick about some stuff, but I totally agree with you on why, I probably would have also in his shoes.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Damn it! I dont care what anyone says now im so missing playing my Giovanni. VtM and VtDA I miss the table tops!

Seriously diablerie where the hell is the cammarilla? We have already seen The Ventrue, The Tremere, The Malkavian hell even Sharon could be seen as Brujah (rebellious nature) im so diggin this

Last edited:
Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Damn it! I dont care what anyone says now im so missing playing my Giovanni. VtM and VtDA I miss the table tops
I miss playing my Setite that ran the entire underworld of the Pacific Northwest (hurray for having Underworld 9 in larp). Also miss my elder Gangrel who I just had so much fun with.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I hope Sharon hasn't turned Laurie into a vegetable :LOL: that was a pretty tense update I recognize the creature that was behind Sharon but for the life of me, I just can't place where I've seen it from.
As a sneaky little bastard i'm, a vegetable Laurie is still useful as warm blood and fun pack, while i try to get into Sharon's and Mommy's pants :D

Insta wisdom: Embrace your nature :D

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I understand some of the concern when it comes to the decisions of the MC. Here is my take on it:
This and plot. I mean, you can do more this way, story wise. Otherwise we would see so many repeats of "I cannot tell you".

Again, very small update, but quality makes up for it. If I had the choice, I would leave this game for a year and then play it. But every single time, it makes me want to play these small updates. Maybe because all other vampire games are on hold or gone. Looking at you love and submission. Maybe vampire the masquerade 2 next year will be good. :)

Reactions: botc76 and Vanderer

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
MC/Dan + Laurie has doomed romance written all over it. Anyone going down that path best prepare themselves for some heartache.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really liked this latest update.

I think I'm beginning to figure out what likesblondes is trying to do here.
The first few updates Sharon seemed very cold, very restrained and keeping the MC away from her.
This has slowly started to change, so subtle that I honestly didn't get it at first, why she was becoming more likeable for me.

Now this episode, we learn a lot more about her, I feel AND she also takes a bit step into becoming more than just the MC's tutor, more of a friend and confidante and already hinting at a possible romantic relationship.

I wonder where the game will go with Laurie, whether we turn her to keep her safe or protect her humanity as well as her life/existence.

For now I would like to see a possibility of pursuing both ladies romantically as they both have their own charm.

At first I was a bit annoyed that Laurie completely disregarded that the MC was telling the truth, if she is his closest friend, she should be willing to believe almost anything, then I thought how I would react, if even the person closest to me would tell me she or he is a vampire.
No way would I be able to believe it, it just doesn't fit into my worldview.

In general it's pretty clear that this game is inspired by Vampire Masquerade, the vampire society is too similar to be coincidental, but that's fine. It's a good way to present vampirism.

Let's just hope we don't get a game with fucking sissy Twilight vampires. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lowkey this made twilight look for kids.

Maybe that's because Twilight IS for stupid kids?

Absolutely agree with this. He saw how she suffered, he knew how he suffered, he couldn't just let her go.
It wasn't so much stupid, as it was emotional.

He is a bit thick apart from this though. How he told her, how he reacts to other stuff. He's probably still overwhelmed by everything.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The mc is brain dead, period.
I can understand why he told to Laurie, but trespassing into Sharon's sanctuary just after breaking the first rule (respect the Masquerade) is just retarded. This hurts Sharon charater too, because now she seems to be too soft with the mc. He's just a fledgling and now her unlife is at risk thanks to him.
Anyways, there is a new VN based in VTM in digital stores, Coteries of New York, it has no sex content but if you want to know more about the lore and setting it's not that bad.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes