4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Another amazing update, I'm loving Sharon more with every update. I also find it 'interesting' how convenient it is that MC still has his urges as a vampire after Sharon told him being one would damper it.

Time for some serious pounding :KEK:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's a vampire game, where you can go and enthrall people, of course mind control is gonna be one of the tags.
I mean, there are plenty of vampire games out there where you just eat people, and then there's maybe one scene where an ugly-ass vampire uses hypnosis on someone just so he can eat them. I've also played more than one game where the Mind Control tag was added after its thirtieth update because of a single scene where it comes up as an excuse, but the rest of the game is all about raping and abusing people. It's always important to make sure before diving into the game.

@a1fox3
It might be my own interpetation of Monster, but for me Monster means it is none human (Like Godzilla), while the character you posted there is human and called a nosferatu in VtM lore. Yeah they have a mosterous apearance, but are still humans (or where before the whole vampire thing). That said, some might argue that Vampires are monsters, so the tag may still apply. ;)

PS: not attacking you here, i promise (y)
According to the tags list, Monster refers to "Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs." So if this character is as monstrous as an orc, they qualify for the tag.

Of course, that tag list is decidedly unhelpful at times. I was really hoping it would finally tell me what a "trainer" game is, but it's like, "A game that contains trainer elements." Gee, thanks.

Reactions: Exu

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Of course, that tag list is decidedly unhelpful at times. I was really hoping it would finally tell me what a "trainer" game is, but it's like, "A game that contains trainer elements." Gee, thanks.
Do you have limited network data each month, or dial-up internet speed? Just play the game rather than make people describe every element of a good game to you. :)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Do you have limited network data each month, or dial-up internet speed? Just play the game rather than make people describe every element of a good game to you. :)
First of all, on the subject of my tangential comment about the "trainer" tag, playing a game doesn't automatically give me knowledge of which parts of the game are referred to by each tag. I've played plenty of games that had "trainer" in their tags, but still didn't know what part of the game that tag was referring to. Each game is made up of a million different parts, and I try to avoid making assumptions, which is why I look for proper definitions for words I'm not familiar with.

But as for the whole "play every game before asking questions about it" thing, I get fully invested in anything I start, so it's important to know what I'm getting into before I start. Even if that wasn't the case, there's nothing wrong with asking questions. There are a ton of games out there, and asking someone to play every last one before ever asking questions about them is ridiculous. It's completely normal to try to learn about a game before playing it. I spend a lot of my time answering people's questions and I'm happy to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemon10 and Exu

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I forget this dev loves to do an extremely slow burn. I do wonder who we going to fuck first the friend or your teacher first. I wouldn't be surprised if Astrid rapes the MC right in front of your teacher face just to piss her off.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Astrid rapes the MC right in front of your teacher face just to piss her off.
Can't say I would mind that to be honest. Bitch or not, I like her!

Totally love the game. Just the randomness is a bit annoying. I had read that you could have a power and once I got to the "that is all for now" I went back to see what was missing. Had no idea the training session could go wrong. Even more, the fact that pushing Andrew could go either way. I tend to dislike having to load again and again just to see if any decision can go either way. It kind of breaks the immersion.
Other than that, game is fucking perfect. Love the characters, the story, the setting, the renders. Fuck, even the annoying "childhood friend" is cute in this game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The claw power was a bit odd there was no option to keep it. So I looked at the code and there is actually a scene for using the power. So I added to the menu the ability to use the power and watched the scene and didn't see any problems with it so now I am wondering why it was left out. Was it just a mistake forgetting to put the choice in?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
The claw power was a bit odd there was no option to keep it. So I looked at the code and there is actually a scene for using the power. So I added to the menu the ability to use the power and watched the scene and didn't see any problems with it so now I am wondering why it was left out. Was it just a mistake forgetting to put the choice in?
Maybe I don't really understand what you are saying ... but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...is this the scene or do you have another scene in mind?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Maybe I don't really understand what you are saying ... but ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...is this the scene or do you have another scene in mind?
Yes it is that scene. But there is no other choice but to not use the claws. I had to add the choice myself in the script to be able to use the claws.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yes it is that scene. But there is no other choice but to not use the claws. I had to add the choice myself in the script to be able to use the claws.
Ah I see what you mean, I always missed it ingame too the first time, but you have to click on the yellow flames right of the box with the one option "do nothing" (or something similar). If you hover over the yellow flames it will tunr red and you can read "claws". Just click it to aquire the power and watch the resulting scenes.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is well written, well devised, and well worth the time to play. It kind of reminds me of Vampire The Masquerade in certain ways.

Reactions: TheFinder

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's unofficially based on VTM it seems. Now It would be interesting to know everybody Clans, so far only Nosferatu are obvious.
Marcius > Ventrue ?
Sharon > Brujah ?
Astrid > Toreador ?
MC's sire > Bahari ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ah I see what you mean, I always missed it ingame too the first time, but you have to click on the yellow flames right of the box with the one option "do nothing" (or something similar). If you hover over the yellow flames it will tunr red and you can read "claws". Just click it to aquire the power and watch the resulting scenes.
Oh I see. I'm so use to having a menu with words that I didn't even realize that flame was actually part of the menu. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Reactions: MisterL

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
ok i played the game for about 1 hour.....and my finger hurts because i was mous clicking like hell...
10 choices.. thouds of mouse clicks later. no sex szene... all in the dark ... amost 80% of the games images are so damn dark that i ask myself if my monitor is broken..ok it got vampire setting.. ok .. but that dosent mean automaticly that literarly almost everything is so damn dark that u even can figure out , if u see a face or an apple on the screen ...
so i did just that .. exit game, delete ...
Or maybe your monitor settings are crap, cause my game didn't do any of that ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Finally I decided to become a Patreon for Rebirth. My only other Patreon subscription is The Deluca Family. I wish I could support more games but real life stuff also cost money. This one, however, I must help finish.

Now, is there any Fan Signature for Rebirth? I would love to put it in my Signature. Might also help getting some more publicity the game deserves.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes