4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have no artistic abilities, otherwise I would make it. I guess I could just take a picture from the game and write a static "Rebirth". Pretty lame but might work. Still I wish somebody would do something nicer.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
The great one. This is probably the first visual novel where I have never asked myself: "When the hell do I get some sex scene with my girl(s)?" And this is obviously not because the main girls are ugly or something. On the contrary, they are hot (well, Sharon is literally cold but you know what I mean:)) and charming. Simply, this story is so interesting that it doesn't let me get bored.
After all, we can live forever. We and our women will never grow old, so we can wait for sex for centuries. ;)

BTW, naked Laurie looks fantastic.
"I'll be your Renfield." Haha, I can't wait. :)

King Bayou

Jul 1, 2017
Even though it's only a few months old this has turned into one of my favorite games. It was all but confirmed a few minutes in on how much inspiration you took from the World of Darkness lore which I fucking love. Going to be supporting this all the way. great story and great visuals, please keep 'em coming!

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I really enjoyed that. Good writing, nice setting, pretty interesting story and characters seem like actual people. Reminded me a bit of Vampire the Masquarade bloodlines.

This is more a real story than a stereotypical 18+ sex game. It has some adult themed scenes, but doesn't go overboard, and weaves the adult-ish scenes into the story pretty expertly.

So overall: great job so far!

I'll be following this.

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
i agree it is addicting and cant wait for more story i want to be entertain it story reminds me of the last sovereign it is as captivating as that game but not as much sex scenes really great story and just the right amount of teasing.
cant wait to see where this goes from here skys the limit

Reactions: Kalrotix

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
is there any scenes with landlady?
Depending on what you're asking for, there aren't any "scenes" (i.e. sex scenes) at all yet, aside from a few characters being shown naked. The landlady isn't one of them.

(Also, in case you're coming from one of those other games where "landlady" is just code for "mom", she is not your mom. She's just the lady who owns your apartment.)

tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
Depending on what you're asking for, there aren't any "scenes" (i.e. sex scenes) at all yet, aside from a few characters being shown naked. The landlady isn't one of them.

(Also, in case you're coming from one of those other games where "landlady" is just code for "mom", she is not your mom. She's just the lady who owns your apartment.)
i know she isnt his mom :D

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I'm kinda interested ... don't how this will play out to be in the end but well ... i'll have to play to know ^^

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I am getting some strong vampire the masquerade vibes from this , their previous game ( life with mary ) had great sex scenes but the ending left a lot to be desired as it felt super rushed so i hope they get it right this time cause the story and characters are all there and it's brimming with potential to be something truly great

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I am getting some strong vampire the masquerade vibes from this
A dude straight up refers to vampire cannibalism as diablerie. To be honest, I actually think they should probably change that line, as it has less "plausible deniability" than the countless other VtM references in the game. Diablerie just means "devilry" and "witchcraft". Using it to refer to vampires drinking the blood of other vampires is a strictly Vampire: The Masquerade thing, unlike all the other vampire tropes that just so happen to "coincidentally" line up with how they're done in VtM.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
A dude straight up refers to vampire cannibalism as diablerie. To be honest, I actually think they should probably change that line, as it has less "plausible deniability" than the countless other VtM references in the game. Diablerie just means "devilry" and "witchcraft". Using it to refer to vampires drinking the blood of other vampires is a strictly Vampire: The Masquerade thing, unlike all the other vampire tropes that just so happen to "coincidentally" line up with how they're done in VtM.
Woah i wasn't that far in the game while writing my earlier post to realise they straight up ripped the concept of diablerie into it ,now i am usually in favour of creators taking ideas and inspiration from other sources of media BUT at least try and be subtle about it

Edit : Oh boy , they have the friggin nosferatu warrens in this, now it's down right close to being plagiarism

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Edit : Oh boy , they have the friggin nosferatu warrens in this, now it's down right close to being plagiarism
I can accept ugly vampire types living in the sewers, but calling them the "Nos" might be a bit too on the nose. It almost sounds like their canon name is still Nosferatu and she's just using a nickname to avoid saying it outright. A more clever, tongue-in-cheek name for them might have been Orlocks. Count Orlok is the vampire from the movie Nosferatu, whose appearance inspired Clan Nosferatu from VtM. Morlocks are also the name of a subterranean, sewer-dwelling race from H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine". Something like that could poke fun at the obvious reference without just being the same name with some syllables removed.

(Then again, I only have a passing knowledge of VtM, and it's entirely possible that name is already used in that setting.)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Love the game, hope more people support so we get bigger updates. If I had to guess our sire is 6th generation or older and we're going to get crazy powerful but so will our thrall because our blood is super concentrated.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes