4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Any patreon that can share some news as to when the next update is out? LB is usually very reliable with his updates, but it seems that it's late this month.

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
Any patreon that can share some news as to when the next update is out? LB is usually very reliable with his updates, but it seems that it's late this month.
As far as I know, new updates come out in the second last weekend of every month so it should be out this Sunday

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. episode 1 has the elder Queen of the damned roaming the streets burning the heretics in their clubs and
taking snacks along for night prowls through the city ... Guess Mc has to settle for these babes ... happy 3some:)!
1582574458028.png

I sure HOpe we get them in all manner of gushing jaw dropping scenes for our kinks!

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

UndeadFred

Dec 25, 2018
Sign into google and click download.
Will allow you to download if signed in.
Otherwise, save a copy to your google drive, make a copy of it in your google drive, then download the copy.
Either way works.

Thank you for the share Ministry

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
If anyone has the possibility to upload a Mac version on Mega or something it would be greatly appreciated. Too many users have downloaded... it's the frustrating part about google drive... Cheers.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Out of everything, the thing I'm most waiting for is finding out who mc's sire was, since that's the one thing truly bugging me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
If anyone has the possibility to upload a Mac version on Mega or something it would be greatly appreciated. Too many users have downloaded... it's the frustrating part about google drive... Cheers.
lets me download it just fine.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Go to the google drive dl link -> top right of page there is button that says "add to my drive" -> Go to your google drive and right click the file -> make a copy of said file and download. It will work no matter how many people downloaded it.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes