4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know what's up with the uncompressed PC downloads in the OP? I've tried all of them except for MEGA (due to file size) and they all seem to be dead.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
This updates focus was mainly on the growing relationship between the MC and Sharon. They had some genuinely cute moments with her letting her guard down and giving us the opportunity to know a bit more about her background, didn't think she was turned during the 1940's, that surprised me . We also get to see the curiosity starting to build up in laurie regarding her friend's new unlife or maybe it's the blood bond slowly starting to take effect , we also have some new questions on our hands regarding other characters which all adds up to flesh out the story. Overall a very solid update

And to any new players thinking of wanting to try this game, i think you should give it a go especially if you are a fan of vampire the masquerade

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
An interesting development with Andrew More to that than just a nightmare this guy has pretty much been one cool guy he doesn't even flinch so certainly more going on there with that nightmareOverall good update nice mix of Sharon and Laurie. Ms Olivia collapsed due to blood loss perhaps? Something not right going on with her
Remember when Sharon used dominate / mind control on Mrs. Olivia, i am thinking she could be suffering the side effects from that. I don't know what kind of rules the vampiric powers in this story will follow but if it decides to follow the rules of vampire the masquerade just like it has so far than the dominate discipline could be attributed to Mrs Olivia's condition. Weaker minds suffer the most side effects when targeted with that power

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
This updates focus was mainly on the growing relationship between the MC and Sharon. They had some genuinely cute moments with her letting her guard down and giving us the opportunity to know a bit more about her background, didn't think she was turned during the 1940's, that surprised me . We also get to see the curiosity starting to build up in laurie regarding her friend's new unlife or maybe it's the blood bond slowly starting to take effect , we also have some new questions on our hands regarding other characters which all adds up to flesh out the story. Overall a very solid update

And to any new players thinking of wanting to try this game, i think you should give it a go especially if you are a fan of vampire the masquerade
Found it very much like Vampire the masquerade in style as clearly a lot of the background characters are straight from that. The Archon being Brujah in style, the owner of the night club being a Toredor and the woman that turned the MC would assume is a Ventrue. Throw in the Nos and its very much like the table top game.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Found it very much like Vampire the masquerade in style as clearly a lot of the background characters are straight from that. The Archon being Brujah in style, the owner of the night club being a Toredor and the woman that turned the MC would assume is a Ventrue. Throw in the Nos and its very much like the table top game.
Yep pretty much , even the powers so far like the claws which some players have gained are basically the protean claws

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Yes the mind control, claws and that ghosting in and out of places that the Nos have used are all straight from the game style.
Although claws are certainly in the V:tM Protean Discipline play-book, the story takes pains to differentiate Andrew's claws, and to steer us away from thoughts of Gangrel. There are a number of situations where Eyes of the Beast would have helped him as well, another common ability in Protean.

Given that I don't think LikesBlondes is playing directly out of the V:tM rules, but is probably using them for inspiration, the closest bloodline for Presence, Protean, and Obfuscate Disciplines would be either of the Followers of Set offshoots the Tlacique (and the sire didn't look Meso-American) or the Ministry of Set.

Loving the story so far.

Reactions: Aerlwyn

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Although claws are certainly in the V:tM Protean Discipline play-book, the story takes pains to differentiate Andrew's claws, and to steer us away from thoughts of Gangrel. There are a number of situations where Eyes of the Beast would have helped him as well, another common ability in Protean.

Given that I don't think LikesBlondes is playing directly out of the V:tM rules, but is probably using them for inspiration, the closest bloodline for Presence, Protean, and Obfuscate Disciplines would be either of the Followers of Set offshoots the Tlacique (and the sire didn't look Meso-American) or the Ministry of Set.

Loving the story so far.
Yes the story arc is really good so far, cant wait til next month for the next bit of content. I would assume he or she added small details to make it different enough but still keeping the basic ideas from Vampire to hook people into the game he or she is developing.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow great story so far can’t wait to see where they go with it usually want more sex scenes but really looking forward to seeing what happens and what powers he develops too otherwise great work so far ;)
One part got me thinking about they never hear of anyone like that sounds like the game Vampyr but great story
(Wouldn’t mind sex scenes too) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just figured out that claws power... very nice power to have burning sensations perfect to inflict on other vampires

I am sure we got the powers from a vampire above that archon guy and we will become a bad ass later on :cool:

vultron

May 19, 2018
Maybe I am wrong but it feels like making different choices in this game has little impact on what happens so far maybe those choices will come up later but so far things play out exactly the same regardless of choices the only ones that seem like they could matter are the training choices. :unsure:

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Just figured out that claws power... very nice power to have burning sensations perfect to inflict on other vampires

I am sure we got the powers from a vampire above that archon guy and we will become a bad ass later on :cool:
Thinking the one that brought the MC over is an elder vampire with a lot more power than the Archon, as clearly she does what she wants in the Archon's city as he did not even know those three vampires were there for that meeting they held at the start of the game.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe I am wrong but it feels like making different choices in this game has little impact on what happens so far maybe those choices will come up later but so far things play out exactly the same regardless of choices the only ones that seem like they could matter are the training choices. :unsure:
Depends on what you pick as if you do certain things differently you dont get the first power or end up being in the same bed as the woman you are being trained by. It does happen just seems to not be as plain cut as one would think :)

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanking the one that brought the MC over is an elder vampire with a lot more power than the Archon, as clearly she does what she wants in the Archon's city as he did not even know those three vampires were there for that meeting they held at the start of the game.
True that we already know there are vampires above the archon lvl so im sure that woman was one of those people

But I am curious for the reason why she turned us ? And also curious how it will affect the MC will he rebel against her or be at peace with it.

Loving that claw power tho its a very gud weapon to have but I am sure it wouldn't affect the archon just yet since we barely made any scratches so far so im sure we will have to build up either strength or a newly training regimen will come into play ?

Reactions: Aerlwyn

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
True that we already know there are vampires above the archon lvl so im sure that woman was one of those people

But I am curious for the reason why she turned us ? And also curious how it will affect the MC will he rebel against her or be at peace with it.

Loving that claw power tho its a very gud weapon to have but I am sure it wouldn't affect the archon just yet since we barely made any scratches so far so im sure we will have to build up either strength or a newly training regimen will come into play ?
Think it was because he listened to her at the start not judging her and in the passion of them doing it she bit him, as for why she turned him well she did say "I might give you that chance" before she mind controlled him. Would think that as he finds out more about his Sire that it will come out just how powerful he can be as those claws are a good example of non standard claws "wolf boy" that was mentioned by your trainer and then by the elder Nos that came to help you at the Archon's home.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, but it doesnt look like your a Gangrel, they agreed that much, Im thinking not one of the main clans, but an offshoot, the Sire was obviously old the way she mentioned the romans, sounded like she was there, so im guessing once you learn about blood potency you'll find yours is very powerful, heck in WTM 1st / 2nd Ed the ancient ones often learned other abilities just to give them an advantage finding texts, or making deals to gaine them, and if shes as old as she could be her blood might have transferred some of that potential to you...

For those that remember the early World of Darkness RPG's
Nos... No, and Gangrel highly unlikely
Capadocian / Giovanni possibly but unlikely, she could have been a survivor from the purge
Ventrue ... doubtful character isnt enough of an asshole
Tremere ... possible but since we hadnt seen signs of magic unlikely
Setite or Assimite ... possible but as mentioned in a previous post unlikely if she was as old as she seemed
Toreador ... I doubt it but as someone in the entertainment field I wouldnt put it past them
which leaves Brujah and True Brujah both possibilities, True Brujah would be nice, would fit her not giving an f* what the Archon thought.
Or one of the other clans that I can never remember, or many of the offshoot clans possible

Im guessing she was an offshoot clan to be honest, the mention of a pact to have the claws or not, taking it then and there makes me think one of the darker ones.

But we will see once the Devs gets there, as some have said the similarity may be as far as the dev takes it.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, but it doesnt look like your a Gangrel, they agreed that much, Im thinking not one of the main clans, but an offshoot, the Sire was obviously old the way she mentioned the romans, sounded like she was there, so im guessing once you learn about blood potency you'll find yours is very powerful, heck in WTM 1st / 2nd Ed the ancient ones often learned other abilities just to give them an advantage finding texts, or making deals to gaine them, and if shes as old as she could be her blood might have transferred some of that potential to you...

For those that remember the early World of Darkness RPG's
Nos... No, and Gangrel highly unlikely
Capadocian / Giovanni possibly but unlikely, she could have been a survivor from the purge
Ventrue ... doubtful character isnt enough of an asshole
Tremere ... possible but since we hadnt seen signs of magic unlikely
Setite or Assimite ... possible but as mentioned in a previous post unlikely if she was as old as she seemed
Toreador ... I doubt it but as someone in the entertainment field I wouldnt put it past them
which leaves Brujah and True Brujah both possibilities, True Brujah would be nice, would fit her not giving an f* what the Archon thought.
Or one of the other clans that I can never remember, or many of the offshoot clans possible

Im guessing she was an offshoot clan to be honest, the mention of a pact to have the claws or not, taking it then and there makes me think one of the darker ones.

But we will see once the Devs gets there, as some have said the similarity may be as far as the dev takes it.
Just leave Lasombra, Ravnos and Tzimisce, but as I have personally not read much on those three I could not make a guess if she was one of those three.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes