4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
update possibly tonight... more likely tomorrow.

For those not on Patreon, here is a comment I sent LikesBlondes for your amusment!

yeah, I am totally going to try to kill the Princeps and drink his soul.... waaaaaaay too much in need of it. You totally nailed the look for a powerful vamp lord that is completely full of himself.... now for the takedown though that seems way too small a goal for our vision girl, which we have nicknamed Artemis and her (we think) childe Calisto..... we think their goals go far beyond the city.... so us killing that prince might just be the start of our adventure!!! We are hoping!
I guessed the woman in the visions being the "founder" of this mysterious clan the MC is part of, because the link between them seems to be in the blood (that seems clear in his first feeding) and direct instead than just any other random dormant ancient searching for pawns before waking up.
About Callisto though, did I miss hints about her? It's strange that she is not in torpor and she is even openly showing herself around if she is really several thousands of years old (if the founder of her clan is her sire..), she should be way more paranoid to still be alive.

There is also another problem about the sire of the MC being that strong, because from a human point of view there would not be even any meaningfull and noticeable difference between god-like powers of a 4th or 5th when they are both thousands of years old... any kind of opposition from MC&co against Callisto would just be unrealistic, impossible, aside being used as pawns by others of power comparable to her. They should both be completely out of range from MC and Sharon unless the game skips forward to at least 3021. :p
Really even drinking all her blood while the MC is so young and weak would just fail and backfire.

Last edited:

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
They expect there might be bugs and they also want people to let them know if the save transfer works, if so there will be a patched updated version, so this helps them seperate this version for a patched version if they do one. If it all works fine and doesn't need to be patched, they'll start working on Episode 3 in a few days, otherwise the patch for this will happen first.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok gang, so here is the skinny on episodes or chapters I should say.
If they focus exclusively on the main story line, it should be about 5 chapters.
If they do some side stories it could be more.
I encouraged more of course!
There you have it from LikesBlondes to you, through me.
Peace

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
If they focus exclusively on the main story line, it should be about 5 chapters.
Peace
Cool bro, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Arigon

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Peace
only 5???

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
only 5???
Yup- IF they stay just with the main story.
Side stories could add more....
direct quote-"

11:46 AM
Depends on how many side stories we add. If we just focus on the main story, it should be done in 5 chapters or so.
"

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
5 episodes. This seems too short for all of the deep story, lore, twists, turns, and possibilities that's being discussed here. It feels like this novel should be 13 episodes; like a short season tv series.
I simply report what answer I got.
The side stories could make it longer. Also it could turn out to be more involved. They didn't know if they could finish chapter 2 when they did. They were concerned it would need more. At the rate they are going, this will be an 8-9 gb game on just the main story, which is extremely large for an AVN on here. If they add side stories and up the chapter count that would be awesome. There is so much to consider. I volunteered lol I said I would love to throw story ideas at you guys.
We shall see.
Peace

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
How many episodes though, because if each chapter is 8 episodes or around there like this one was, we've got quite the way to go yet.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
the chapter was published
I am not a qualified uploader. I am playing it now if that makes you feel better?!
:D

• Sad
Reactions: funkyhound
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes