4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
How many episodes though, because if each chapter is 8 episodes or around there like this one was, we've got quite the way to go yet.
My impression is that it will continue at the same pace and volume.
There are some bugs in this release, which was expected. I am not sure if your benefactor who is qualified here to upload will have this version or delay for corrections. As I said, I am not an uploader, not that I would admit to being one if I were, but I am really not.
Peace

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I noticed one bug with the wrong character icon for a bit of dialogue and a typo where they'd hit a t instead of the y but other than that I can't say I noticed else to be honest.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I noticed one bug with the wrong character icon for a bit of dialogue and a typo where they'd hit a t instead of the y but other than that I can't say I noticed else to be honest.
It can be ignored but when you are making your next save game slot, it crashes. If you ignore it, you can just plow onward with the save. There were a few typos. Some are hold overs from previous releases though.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
the chapter was published
I am not a qualified uploader. I am playing it now if that makes you feel better?!
:D
You can't update the OP, but anyone can share a link either here or in the request thread. (N.B. It should be you're own link, not the official links...) If you do share a link, report the post so the thread owner can update. :D

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
5 episodes. This seems too short for all of the deep story, lore, twists, turns, and possibilities that's being discussed here. It feels like this novel should be 13 episodes; like a short season tv series.
no amount of episodes will be enough, unfortunately the game will have to end at some point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hopefully not. Would like to have him along for a longer time. Even if it is only to irritate Arigon. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
of course he wouldn't be killed sooner than episode 5, I was more interested if the first impression he gives matches the character and his behavior

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Dunno if i will pass for the next few updates so that i have then more contend ... can´t help but i get really tired from small updates :unsure:
Comes from having them monthly, I guess.

Wow, its been out for a while now. No one has uploaded?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Likesblondes does love his mythology, doesn't he. Roland? And he speaks something that kinda sounds like spanish, but not quite? It does make me thing that the prince will be a good guy however.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Comes from having them monthly, I guess.

Likesblondes does love his mythology, doesn't he. Roland? And he speaks something that kinda sounds like spanish, but not quite? It does make me thing that the prince will be a good guy however.
Roland was one of Charlemagne's knights that died defending the rearguard from moors (in the legend) while in reality he died during a basc ambush. maybe in Rebirth he was embraced after the battle?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dunno if i will pass for the next few updates so that i have then more contend ... can´t help but i get really tired from small updates :unsure:
I only played Ep. 1 recently, on recommendation.
Saw that Ep. 2 was close to finishing, so haven't begun it, yet.
I'm certainly looking forward to having the whole thing to play, fresh. (y)

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes