4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Just finished the update, and while I get that being a lot more innocent (in terms of personality and actions) has been Laurie's thing, I think it's getting possibly to the point this side of her might do more harm to MC and Sharon than actual good (if she continues disobeying MC and does as she pleases all the time).

It's not like I'm expecting Laurie to be a mindless drone like thrall, but she really should listen to MC when he tells her stuff out of concern.

This recent update basically finishes Episode 2 (which wasn't before). It has Sharon's investiture event of her becoming an Archon.
Exactly!! Damn...

I would REALLY enjoy spanking her though. ;)

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
:illuminati: In my past life I was a cat. In my current life I am a w*man. In my next life I would be the nuclear bomb. :illuminati:
say Aum mofos and namaste, pappa!
feelin' dem vibes and purple haze in my brain hell yeh
breath in the sweet prana and mysterious lady blesses you with infinite seed, mumma!
I see... getting worse and worse at every cycle, ofc after "woman" only weapons of mass destruction are left. :p

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
MC is always going to have someone above him.

Right now he isn't even a blip in the Vampire world, they think nothing of him and his mommy dearest could rip him apart while sipping tea and eating crumpets.

You got a long way to go before he resemble powerful nevermind overpowered.
True there will always be someone above him.

The 2 most important things in vampire power are "generation" (the distance from the source of their curse) and pure age. MC is extremely lucky with the first one, and that's definitely something, but he is nothing but an infant about the second. At least he is in the New World where even Princeps are often just 4 or 5 centuries old... which is still nothing compared to those that would be considered "op" (like MC's "mommy"). :p

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I like the game but damn it's time to have something because 2 episodes and only 1 scene that's not great ... I remember " Life with Mary " but damn this one it's a record

Reactions: Hawky1984

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Laurie isn't very obedient, but she's more fun that way, and I think Laurie has a better understanding of Carmen right now than the MC does. The MC can be a bit thick-headed at times. She may be underestimating Gregor's potential to do harm though, especially if she slips up and he's able to find a way to communicate with and receive orders from Astrid.

I find it interesting that choosing to bow deeply to the princeps increments laurieslaveorloverpoints by 1.
It's because the behaviours of the subordinates reflect directly on the one in charge and responsible for them.

Lack of control on them also shows weakness, and potential weakpoints ("a weak link in the chain" for instance).

EDIT:
Oh... I noticed NOW my mistake, it should change SHARON's stats if anything.

Last edited:

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
I just wanna rip those two shitheads apart
I totally wanna kick their asses and suck em dry especially the new guy for touching and kissing Sharon
and that vigril for talking about everyone doing everyone gahh :mad:
" Mommy lend me your power i wanna rip these guys apart "
hope Sharon acts a bit more accepting towards MC without cutting him short in everything and MC should think about what she is to him
Looking forward for more action

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol well I do admit MC was not very smart when he basically told her everything out of fear of losing her (he really should have just cut her out of his life and save her from all the mess that is the vampire world).
He should have listened to Sharon.

But Laurie never gave that impression till now that she resents MC for what happened to her and the world she got thrown into.

I never tried giving her the extra blood, listening to Andrew's advice about only giving Laurie no more than essential blood, so who knows. Perhaps she's pissed off that I'm not giving her more blood?

And of course, MC is incredibly naive when compared to every other vampires who's been at it much longer than him. As Callisto says to him, he is still very green.

But I think he's learning little by little being more wary of his surroundings and being more careful thus being less naive than he used to be.

Really can't say the same for Laurie though. Kinda feel like her she's staying on same place (if not going literally backwards lol).
I wouldn't say she resents him, she did come to accept what happened but she wasn't happy originally.

I'd say it's more like a child acts out against their parent, seeing how far they can push because they brought them into that world so they can deal with their shit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
true, but how long do you think it will take before someone asks for inest after that analogy?
I don't give a shit what other people do, i'm not going to alter how I post because a vague reference to how kids sometimes act out against their parents somehow manages to twist into incest in your mind.....

I don't think anyone would have made that connection until you gave them the idea.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
though choice... do I get +1 to a variable... or do I show the asshat what I think of him...

slight node it is

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I hate that I am stuck in a cross road, personally Power > Stealth in long run but these are vampires we are dealing with so idk what did most of you guys pick ?

The EP was basically a setup of the things and possibly future plot. Let me know if I missed anything
  • Secret NoS clan hideout
  • Rouge Vampires ?
  • Astrid's betrayal and the hunters fate
  • Calisto's arrival to Scott's town
  • Virgil keeping an eye on MC and sharon ( could lead to a showdown)
  • Archon Miles and Andrews lost daughter
  • The Big players battles (calsito, princeps and other hiddden factions)
  • Laurie's defiance and her transition to proper thrall
  • Malia calling in her favor
  • MC power and our future play style ?
  • Merricks fate
Edit: I forgot about merrick

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Rebirth has no incest, don't try to push it
That was way the hell out of left field. I can understand folks that aren't primarily english speakers not understanding the analogy, but that is a real stretch to say the least. Huge difference between rebelling children and where you took it.

Reactions: thorin0815

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You guys are all white curly haired thralls... Laurie needs to be reigned in... And not in a nice way, until she gets the message that she is no longer is anyone that matters... I'm sorry, you may be Laurie fans but she is literally Renfield eating bugs kinda important now...

And hey, why doesn't Sharon or MC deal with what was said to Sharon behind closed doors at her Investiture??? Other than MC is just a side joke yet again???
She's a thrall to a pathetic excuse of a vampire, who's practically a man-servant with zero initiative unless it's to serve the interests of Mistress. It's a wonder she even listens to him at all. Laughing at his face every time he tried to order her around would be a more fitting response.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes