4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Although the vampiric disciplines are sometimes shown as exclusive to certain clans like obtenebration for the lasombra but in practice the other clans can also learn it and that process speeds up if the vampires blood is very potent which might be the case with our MC. If his sire was something like let's say a 5th generation than our boy is strong like really strong so him gaining other disciplines wouldn't be out of the question
Yes as I played an 8th generation Assamite in love with a Nos so they taught each other some of what they knew

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am very much liking all three women so far that first vampire woman that turned us is definatly cute

Laurie & Sharon are definatly hard too choose between if we had to make a choice between them two.

Would have been epic to see archon his face if we could have shown him our claws … But I get why it didn't happen its a bit too soon and we probally a bit too weak still :)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Man, i had no idea about the claw thing, and that you could succeed on the skill checks that werent based on the skill you first picked with Sharon!

Had to restart to correct all of that. Currently at:
Stealth 6
Charm 11
Fighting Prowess 25
Prowess abililty unlocked under Powers.

That sound about right for the end of current content?

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man, i had no idea about the claw thing, and that you could succeed on the skill checks that werent based on the skill you first picked with Sharon!

Stealth 6
Charm 11
Power 25
Prowess abililty unlocked.

What is that prowess ability is that different then that claws ability ?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
What is that prowess ability is that different then that claws ability ?
It is what the claw ability is called. It's added after it manifests, and is shown at the lower left under the 'Powers' section.

Edited previous post to correct some of the words to better match what was shown on the character tab

Reactions: michael1984

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017

Stealth 6
Charm 11
Fighting Prowess 25

How did you arrive at this result ? I'm currently at

Stealth 6
Charm 11
Fighting Prowess 8

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its random increases, but getting the increase to combat in the optional training helps.
As said in a previous post if you dont get a good success then reload and try again.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
How did you arrive at this result ? I'm currently at

Stealth 6
Charm 11
Fighting Prowess 8
Yes training and actions in the game as I threw the one training the MC thrall to the ground for some points, not sure if you are suppose to give spoilers.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, but it doesnt look like your a Gangrel, they agreed that much, Im thinking not one of the main clans, but an offshoot, the Sire was obviously old the way she mentioned the romans, sounded like she was there, so im guessing once you learn about blood potency you'll find yours is very powerful, heck in WTM 1st / 2nd Ed the ancient ones often learned other abilities just to give them an advantage finding texts, or making deals to gaine them, and if shes as old as she could be her blood might have transferred some of that potential to you...

For those that remember the early World of Darkness RPG's
Nos... No, and Gangrel highly unlikely
Capadocian / Giovanni possibly but unlikely, she could have been a survivor from the purge
Ventrue ... doubtful character isnt enough of an asshole
Tremere ... possible but since we hadnt seen signs of magic unlikely
Setite or Assimite ... possible but as mentioned in a previous post unlikely if she was as old as she seemed
Toreador ... I doubt it but as someone in the entertainment field I wouldnt put it past them
which leaves Brujah and True Brujah both possibilities, True Brujah would be nice, would fit her not giving an f* what the Archon thought.
Or one of the other clans that I can never remember, or many of the offshoot clans possible

Im guessing she was an offshoot clan to be honest, the mention of a pact to have the claws or not, taking it then and there makes me think one of the darker ones.

But we will see once the Devs gets there, as some have said the similarity may be as far as the dev takes it.
Calling it now, MC is a nymphomaniac malk.

2600_screenshots_2013-11-02_00001.jpg

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017

Stealth 6
Charm 11
Fighting Prowess 25

That is the best you can do right now. Depends on what skill is going to be important in the next few parts I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Yes training and actions in the game as I threw the one training the MC thrall to the ground for some points, not sure if you are suppose to give spoilers.
You need to get to prowess = 25
use the console if you need to...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I say our sire is a daughter of Lilith of some kind, so our lineage isn't canon and that's why we saw the dark haired succubus (Lilith) and why our MC has the Dick power, very rare among world of darkness vampires.

Last edited:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I say our sire is a daughter of Lilith of some kind, so our lineage isn't canon and that's why we saw the dark haired succubus (Lilith) and why our MC has the Dick power, very rare among world of darkness vampires.
Although this speculation has been a ton of fun, I think the game is "inspired by" and not actually a WoD setting.

That being said, MC's sire does have a resemblance to the old Camille Devereaux card from V:teS (the Vampire CCG).

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I'm surprised to find such a fun game with a cool story about vampires. Most people on this site seem to want something to fap to first and foremost. I prefer the story, but I like to get them here because of how raw they can be instead of PG13. So many references to Vampire: The Masquerade, yet none exact which implies the mashup lore of many vampire themes. I see many people speaking specifically about certain parts of V:TM lore, like clans for example, but I would not expect something so defined here. It seems to me that the writers likely are using ideas from many vampire lore and extracting them from the pool when it works. And it works well.
Also, I'm thinking the possibility that the red head that everyone thinks sired the MC may not be the actual one who did. Huge gaps in what was disclosed and what wasn't. Whoever it was is going to be old and powerful no doubt, but I'm hoping for a twist when the person responsible is discovered. One thing the red head has going for her is she claims that she is a "nobody", which we all know is likely what a very powerful vampire would say.

Side note: Not sure if anyone cares, but there was a very short television series (8 episodes) based fully on the game V:TM. It was called Kindred: The Embraced, and it aired early to mid 90s. Since it's television from the 90s it does tend to get slightly boring, but well worth the watch for any fan of the game.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes