4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I will report the sprite issues with the character speaking, let me know if I missed any text bugs.
Regarding length of update. There are 4 different branches in this update, and those required work and renders. So folks please chill. If you want your past choices to mean something, it requires branching choices.
Thanks guys
Peace

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My android port of Rebirth EP1 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Usual gestures etc.
Mega

My android port of Rebirth EP2 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Mega

My android port of Rebirth EP3 update 7 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Mega

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ep3 update 7

Mar 27, 2019
I'm guessing I stumbled across some sort of bug, and was wondering if this happened to anyone else. After I got done talking with Malia about the club and went back to the house, I started rerunning through the scenes where we went to go talk to Markus, picking up Frank, and getting the chair as a present. Basically like it looped all the way back somehow. Did something get screwed up?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
View attachment 1467285

MC is cursed to a life of solitude or ... romance Carmen?
Are we looking at romeo and juliet in here with carmen and/or astrid?
Is this a forbidden love that ends in tragedy tell tale?
Is that all that MC will have as his little pleasure in this game?
Would anyone pinpoint whatever drive MC has to be shun from his archon and his exgf?
You ONLY romance Carmen if you chose correctly much earlier.
Astrid is NOT a love interest.
Laurie is out of town with your mother at the moment.
Sharon is busy being the Archon.
Carmen is one of the five actual love interests. There is not tragic ending. (that is more or less official)
Sharon has frustrated him. He doesn't have an ex girlfriend.
I think that is all.
Peace

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Come on.... This dev is a popular one but does he not have a beta tester? I see this in every update now.
It's odd, cause like 3 updates or so ago, I don't remember there being this this issue.
But since MC's mom character came into the mix in the story, for some reason there's been more apparent spelling/grammar issues, bugs or wrong images in scenes in place.

Still love the game and it will always be one of my favorites on this site, but it is a bit concerning.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Come on.... This dev is a popular one but does he not have a beta tester? I see this in every update now.
There are testers. I do not see the renders in what I do, nor the calls for the sprites for the discussions, but they have been notified. Again, I know you guys think this is short, but they put out an update every month, and they usually have branches. Kinetic stories have no branches so they are easy to do. Chill out, you are most likely getting this for free. It will be corrected when they do the next tier release next weekend, or should be.
Peace

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
There are testers. I do not see the renders in what I do, nor the calls for the sprites for the discussions, but they have been notified. Again, I know you guys think this is short, but they put out an update every month, and they usually have branches. Kinetic stories have no branches so they are easy to do. Chill out, you are most likely getting this for free. It will be corrected when they do the next tier release next weekend, or should be.
Peace
Well, tbh....the bugs from last updates are still there and not fixed. So, yeah....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There are testers. I do not see the renders in what I do, nor the calls for the sprites for the discussions, but they have been notified. Again, I know you guys think this is short, but they put out an update every month, and they usually have branches.
I actually thought it was a pretty reasonable length tbh and enjoyed the update itself.
Just a little bit surprised that the bugs have been consistently happening with actual releases in the past 2~3 updates, when they weren't before that.

But I'm sure they will all be fixed eventually (with members and you notifying the devs with the corrections).

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You ONLY romance Carmen if you chose correctly much earlier.
Astrid is NOT a love interest.
Laurie is out of town with your mother at the moment.
Sharon is busy being the Archon.
Carmen is one of the five actual love interests. There is not tragic ending. (that is more or less official)
Sharon has frustrated him. He doesn't have an ex girlfriend.
I think that is all.
Peace
Since Carmen is a potential love interest, it does make me believe further that she's gonna be forced into being turned as the only real way to keep her alive. Also, since vamps have such a horrific sense of humor, it would make sense to make her the thing she's hated/feared, forcing her into this unlife that can be considered a punishment worse than death.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its a very short update. Is there even alternative path ? i only see Ivy brain got fried by Sharon, head to cave then leave cave and Carmen Shower Scene. That's very short

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Will we get to see Astrid again any time soon? She's one of my favorite villain types.
I have a feeling Astrid's gonna show up during Callisto's visit, and oh boy will that be a fun conversation to have to sit through and wonder just what vamp mommy's thinking at that moment.

Reactions: andrew david irving
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes