4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Not sure what I am missing in game to get better stats trained twice with the mma chick once with Merrick did the club with sharon. Other then that not sure where or how to get more stat points

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I hung out with Merrick so ended up with 25 stealth, 12 charisma and 2 prowess with the choices I made. I have no regrets so far just picking the options I like.

I must say this was another nice update. I enjoy that the story is always moving forward and always leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to see what episode 2 brings in.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I hung out with Merrick so ended up with 25 stealth, 12 charisma and 2 prowess with the choices I made. I have no regrets so far just picking the options I like.

I must say this was another nice update. I enjoy that the story is always moving forward and always leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to see what episode 2 brings in.
you just missed the chance to get "claws" and the opportunity to slash at some ashole that was being a creep to Sharon.

but screw stats.... how come no one is talking about what Sharon talked about near the bathtub? that was basically a quick description of how marriage among vampires work... it also shows that Sharon is old fashioned when it comes to love.

Ambrosios

Mar 27, 2020
Okay thanks but how do I get 10 prowess and get 10 stealth points? I am missing something lol not sure how my stats are so low will take a screen shot in a second.
This is a small guide to how to get stealth 25, charisma 13 and prowess 25.

First choice that improves your stats is where you will eat and you have to pick the club, this will get you +5 to charisma.

Next you will train with Eloise and it dosen't matter how much prowess you will get from this, I got +2 and still got all the powers. You will although need to get +5 to stealth when training with Merrick and this will be randomized so you will just have to grind that choice.
Next you will need to train with Eloise further and you have to get +5 to prowess from this. This also is a point you have to just grind to get the best outcome.
Then you will need to throw Andrew off of you and this will get you +3 to prowess. This can also be little bit grindy as there is possibility of you failing on this action but from my testing it was pretty quick to get the needed outcome.
Now you will have statline of 6, 11, 11 when you are going to the trial which is enough to get the claws which will fill the prowess stat to 25.
Next choice is when Merrick asks if you want to see Sharon showering to which you will answer 'lead the way' this will get you +5 to stealth.
Then you will get +2 to stealth if you pass the skill check when opening Laurie's apartments door.
After that it's just the police station to get the invisibility which will fill your stealth to 25 and you have to say hello to Carmen which will give you +2 to charisma.

After following this you should have stats of: stealth 25, charisma 13 and prowess 25 with all the possible powers.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
stat guide...
Ok so first of all I want to state that doing the club as first option is the only good option if you want to aim at perfect stats(going to the ally will result in you being fast enough to knock out the guy at the morgue but other then that pointless to take).
next you need to save/load till you success in getting the girl with red hair and dress attention at the club, then save/load till you manage to get a few shots in on Eloise and the same till you manage to work the locks and get Merricks praise.
At this point you should have 6/11/6 at the stats.
Then when asked if you want to train with Merrick or Eloise choose Eloise and keep save/load until you manage to make 'incremental progress' (stats at 6/11/11).
You'll be able to activate your claws powers and automatically raise your prowess to 25 when visiting the archons house.
When Merrick asks if you want to peep on Sharon say yes for 5 gain in stealth (stats at 11/11/25).
At the police station if you active your invisibility power which will raise your stealth to 25 (stats 25/11/25).
Say hello to woman at the club for another 2 charisma and you'll finish with perfect stats 25/13/25.

All other choices seem to be for the MC personality and relationship with the people around him.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So this episode is full -Loved it storry is good Invisibilite power is nice But no sex is kinda sad :confused:
Episode 2 hope gets with some sex scene + combat + power ..Mc's Master etc
Good Luck Dev (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018

First choice that improves your stats is where you will eat and you have to pick the club, this will get you +5 to charisma.

Next you will train with Eloise and it dosen't matter how much prowess you will get from this, I got +2 and still got all the powers. You will although need to get +5 to stealth when training with Merrick and this will be randomized so you will just have to grind that choice.
Next you will need to train with Eloise further and you have to get +5 to prowess from this. This also is a point you have to just grind to get the best outcome.
Then you will need to throw Andrew off of you and this will get you +3 to prowess. This can also be little bit grindy as there is possibility of you failing on this action but from my testing it was pretty quick to get the needed outcome.
Now you will have statline of 6, 11, 11 when you are going to the trial which is enough to get the claws which will fill the prowess stat to 25.
Next choice is when Merrick asks if you want to see Sharon showering to which you will answer 'lead the way' this will get you +5 to stealth.
Then you will get +2 to stealth if you pass the skill check when opening Laurie's apartments door.
After that it's just the police station to get the invisibility which will fill your stealth to 25 and you have to say hello to Carmen which will give you +2 to charisma.

After following this you should have stats of: stealth 25, charisma 13 and prowess 25 with all the possible powers.
lmao posted mine right after you it would seem xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ambrosios

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019

Thanks bro I see I took some nicer choices like not throwing Andrew and what not and staying to see Olivia get help. So thanks bro

Ambrosios

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks bro I see I took some nicer choices like not throwing Andrew and what not and staying to see Olivia get help. So thanks bro
You can still stay to see Olivia it dosen't affect your stats but yeah you have to throw Andrew off of you, such is life. I'm glad that I could help you out

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I posted a guide that allows you to still make those kinder choices and get max stats if your interested.. basically just aim for success in all the win/fail scenes then you can be the nice guy like i did in my playthrough.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Honestly... focus on getting stealth and provess to 10, charisma will be probably increased in episode 2

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
You need luck in the beginning when you meet Eloise to get 5 Power then you have to pick Eloise if you get the chance to pick her or Merrick to train with. You will see everything else yourself.
i got my stats to 25-13-25 so thx

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
I like how Andrew shoots three times with a gun that have just two bullets. :LOL:
Easy fix.

Inside ep1part8.rpy
Python:
1188                 #scene va9i151a                                                                                   
1189                 #with dissolve
1190                 #play music gun
1191                 #pause (0.5)
1192                 #scene va9i151
1193                 #with dissolve
1194                 #play music bt
1195                 #$ renpy.pause ()

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes