4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I want to know the relationship with the two unknown females the one who turned the MC into a vamp and the one the MC can only see with the dark hair
With how surprised everyone is at the power you got from your sire I wouldn't be surprised if she was someone pretty high in the branch of elders. If that's the case that's all the more interesting that you of all people some rando DJ got picked as her fledgling out of her 'boredom'. If the powers you use are not well known it could be that she doesn't create many vampires or they all just wanted to die at some point. "walking into the sunrise". Only ways I would think of to track her down would be to ask the club owner about her as we know that at least her fledgling if not her was at your session and the owner is kindred.
*edit Also if she did it for boredom then I wouldn't be shocked if shes watching all your moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonmite84

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
With how surprised everyone is at the power you got from your sire I wouldn't be surprised if she was someone pretty high in the branch of elders. If that's the case that's all the more interesting that you of all people some rando DJ got picked as her fledgling out of her 'boredom'. If the powers you use are not well known it could be that she doesn't create many vampires or they all just wanted to die at some point. "walking into the sunrise". Only ways I would think of to track her down would be to ask the club owner about her as we know that at least her fledgling if not her was at your session and the owner is kindred.
*edit Also if she did it for boredom then I wouldn't be shocked if shes watching all your moves.
The one with the black hair I think what if she is like the first vampire like the one from true blood (if you ever saw that) the one who fed on Adam and Eve I think that would be cool

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
so I'm guessing the hot piece of ass that turned the MC is some kind of original/queen of the vamps ? that would explain why he manifests so many abilities

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
so I'm guessing the hot piece of ass that turned the MC is some kind of original/queen of the vamps ? that would explain why he manifests so many abilities
lol kinda like cain in VTMB. It would be interesting if she ends up being Elizabeth Bathory or someone along those lines.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you look into this thread, we have been discussing her several times. Pretty much everybody agrees she is "vampire queen/princess/mommy". Another posible guess would be she is the founder of MC's clan, as Sharon do not know about her. But in can also be that she only shows herself to MC for different reasons. I stick to my guess she is vampire queen.

Moreover, I have been annoying as pretty much nobody, asking for her to be a potential heroine. She seems amazing! Funny, if she is vampire mommy, she would be the second "MILF" I care about. The other one being Cordia, from The Deluca Family. Neither look as a regular Milf hahah

Shad0wKing

Jun 1, 2018
If you look into this thread, we have been discussing her several times. Pretty much everybody agrees she is "vampire queen/princess/mommy". Another posible guess would be she is the founder of MC's clan, as Sharon do not know about her. But in can also be that she only shows herself to MC for different reasons. I stick to my guess she is vampire queen.

Moreover, I have been annoying as pretty much nobody, asking for her to be a potential heroine. She seems amazing! Funny, if she is vampire mommy, she would be the second "MILF" I care about. The other one being Cordia, from The Deluca Family. Neither look as a regular Milf hahah
i've already put my theory here, and i still think i'm on to something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019

Its for a very short time but Ayana's mom from the VN connected is also a huge MILF.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I do enjoy coming up with theories for it though at the end of it all I love me some vampires
Me as well. :sneaky: that's why this and reluctant archon are my current favs. It would be awesome if there some some sort of cross over promo with at least a char from each.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well we have Sharron. Why would you want anybody else when you can have this beauty.
View attachment 653642

But joking aside, I am sure she is gonna play a big role in the future.
I am a super greedy bastard! Not only I want the Vampire Queen and Sharon. I also want our redhead, voluptuous sire bitch. You can keep Laurie, for now I find her blah.

i've already put my theory here, and i still think i'm on to something
Third generation Vamp would be too fucking OP. While there is probably some difference with the setting in Rebirth, in the World of Darkness 3rd generation is Antediluvian level which is like myth level power. My guess is that Sire is an antediluvian (she spoke about Roman so we know she is old and clearly MC is OP so we know she is too) or a 4th or 5th generation. That would make MC 4/5/6 generation. Still OP, but not myth himself.

Reluctant Archon is number one for me
I like Reluctant Archon, but for me Rebirth is better. It is not just that I prefer the setting, which I totally do. I also prefer Rebirth for the way the story is being presented and the way it is unfolding. We had a little discussion about the similarities with Reluctant Archon. Let me quote my answer, which explains one of the reason I prefer Rebirth.
I don't think they are that similar. Specially, the MC behaves very differently. Rebirth MC would be totally lost if it weren't for Sharon. Reluctant Archon MC is already OP from the very beginning of the story. This is a huge difference.
I do like Reluctant Archon a lot, however the main problem I find with it is precisely MC is too OP. So far it is not very clear why he just wont force everybody to his will and get over with it. I did ask Dev this question and while he wrote the answer he told me it was a spoiler so I did not read it.
On Rebirth, however, you get the feeling that you if screw up, you die. Even Sharon makes it clear that she herself, being older and more powerful, needs to be cautious as vamps/bounty hunters/the sun or other creatures of the dark can destroy you both without blinking. When things are like this, everything becomes more complex.
I think both stories can be really really good, but my preference should be obvious, as I am supporting Rebirth and not supporting Reluctant Archon.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceL33 and Dalish

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am a super greedy bastard! Not only I want the Vampire Queen and Sharon. I also want our redhead, voluptuous sire bitch. You can keep Laurie, for now I find her blah.

Third generation Vamp would be too fucking OP. While there is probably some difference with the setting in Rebirth, in the World of Darkness 3rd generation is Antediluvian level which is like myth level power. My guess is that Sire is an antediluvian (she spoke about Roman so we know she is old and clearly MC is OP so we know she is too) or a 4th or 5th generation. That would make MC 4/5/6 generation. Still OP, but not myth himself.

I like Reluctant Archon, but for me Rebirth is better. It is not just that I prefer the setting, which I totally do. I also prefer Rebirth for the way the story is being presented and the way it is unfolding. We had a little discussion about the similarities with Reluctant Archon. Let me quote my answer, which explains one of the reason I prefer Rebirth.
So Mr. Greedy what are you going to do when you get the urge but the plumbing won't work. Blue pills don't work on Vampires. Unless you intend to sprinkle yeast on it so it will rise for the occasion I don't see any gratuitous sex here unless you have the fuckfest at your local bloodbank LOL>

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
So Mr. Greedy what are you going to do when you get the urge but the plumbing won't work. Blue pills don't work on Vampires. Unless you intend to sprinkle yeast on it so it will rise for the occasion I don't see any gratuitous sex here unless you have the fuckfest at your local bloodbank LOL>
Time to start a blood bank blade trinity style :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and yltohawk

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Anyone know why this is counted as being onhold?
All projects that have Ptolemy as one of the developers, this one, Hailey's story and of course Ptolemy projects, are on hold as Ptolemy had a serious condition back in April. There is a message about it a few post back.

Hopefully he will get better soon.

4.20 star(s) 192 Votes