4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
All projects that have Ptolemy as one of the developers, this one, Hailey's story and of course Ptolemy projects, are on hold as Ptolemy had a serious condition back in April. There is a message about it a few post back.

Hopefully he will get better soon.
That sucks I love his games hope he gets better

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
All projects that have Ptolemy as one of the developers, this one, Hailey's story and of course Ptolemy projects, are on hold as Ptolemy had a serious condition back in April. There is a message about it a few post back.

Hopefully he will get better soon.
Is it a medical condition? And Can we help somehow? Because I was checking the Patreon, and there was no post there, and this is the first I hear of it.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Is it a medical condition? And Can we help somehow? Because I was checking the Patreon, and there was no post there, and this is the first I hear of it.
"As you may know one of our team has recently ran into some serious health issues. And that's what's been occupying our time for the past couple of weeks. I am happy to report that Ptolemy's surgery has gone well, it seems, and he is slowly recovering. Didn't know that brain surgeries were so easy. But he is back home, and recovering. Just slowly.
We are told that he won't be able to handle any serious work till towards the end of the month, however."

This is from the Haley's story patreon apparently (there is a post in the thread for it in here with more details). Ptolemy is the writer (I believe) for both this game and Haley's story, then Alexandra is his own project. Si it affects all of those.
Hopefully he gets better, thankfully it seems like the worst part is over (the surgery), he just needs to rest now.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Ptolemy's Discord is also a good source of info. He's been checking in there periodically since coming out of the hospital.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
I couldn't find a discord link, as I thought it was already linked in the OP. I'm guessing it's Patrons only.

Since coming home, Ptolemy has been resting. Doctors ordered him not to work for at least a couple weeks. He's been in good spirits.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hope Ptolemy gets well soon. Neurovascular incidents are not things to take lightly.

With Ptolemy being out of commission, two of my favourite games (and a third which is also pretty high on my list) are onhold, while the new WTHI update takes until the end of the month to arrive. *sighs.

I'll be honest here, still many great and good games left, but with how many are onhold now or were abandoned in recent months or take ages to update by now, it's definitely not the great time it was say a year or so ago.

This isn't in any way criticism towards Ptolemy or the them of any of the games he works on. If anything Ptolemy is and has always been a model creator in many ways.
It's just a bit of a downer overall.

Reactions: acewinz

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Ptolemy being out of commission for awhile has put three of my favorite games on hold. This one is my favorite of the three. Hopefully he recovers quickly and can come back strong this summer.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I truly hope this one continues. I totally adore it and wish the creator(s) well, not only for selfish reasons

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020

Hi

Since it was my fault that there wasn't a second release last month, I've decided to make the first episode available to everyone. Also, I'm hoping for a few more bug reports for the last and final release.

And some good news. We've slowly started to get back to work for ep 2. Pto has started working, and is in good spirits. We're not pushing it. Letting him heal. But we're back in business.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yes, there are no hidden folders there..
Just to make sure the direction is C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
At least mine are there. For this game in particular the folder is called Vamp-1564412106

Reactions: Assist
4.20 star(s) 192 Votes