4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
With only 2 short updates left, even if she told him before entering the cave it wouldn't make any difference to anything.
It would make a difference to him and to all the future girls he otherwise never would have sex with. (YeColo apparently wants squishy blobs slapping together.... :oops:)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
It would make a difference to him and to all the future girls he otherwise never would have sex with. (YeColo apparently wants squishy blobs slapping together.... :oops:)

You doing ok, mate? Why reply to me only to then talk about me in the 3rd person with the bit in brackets?

My point was that the game is pretty much finished, and anything that happens after the game is finished is of zero use to us as players. I'm not that invested in dreaming up future fanfic, but you do you, I guess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You doing ok, mate? Why reply to me only to then talk about me in the 3rd person with the bit in brackets?

My point was that the game is pretty much finished, and anything that happens after the game is finished is of zero use to us as players. I'm not that invested in dreaming up future fanfic, but you do you, I guess.
Are you doing OK, mate? I understood your point, but clearly you didn't understand that what I said was effectively agreeing with you. I'm not really a fanfic type of person myself either. Obviously the MC caring is meaningless since you were talking about players. I'm not sure I really want to bother explaining any further. I'll just say that I was not actually trying to delve into the future of the MC. I also was not trying to insult you in any way.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Are you doing OK, mate? I understood your point, but clearly you didn't understand that what I said was effectively agreeing with you. I'm not really a fanfic type of person myself either. Obviously the MC caring is meaningless since you were talking about players. I'm not sure I really want to bother explaining any further. I'll just say that I was not actually trying to delve into the future of the MC. I also was not trying to insult you in any way.

If you were agreeing, then you should have just given me a thumbs up and called me a genius.

It's all good, my brother, no harm done.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well at same time as lb has been doing this this dk has made quite a few games.
Iirc Ptolomy is doing the writing for Rebirth. Daniels K. works alone.
*ptolemy

well pto hasn't made any owns games since ..............
I was pretty much just referring to how (un)satisfying the ending of the game is shaping up to be. IIRC, I don't believe I was happy with the ending of Life with Mary, either. Giving a satisfying conclusion to stories still seems consistently to be a major struggle for a very large number of adult game creators.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was pretty much just referring to how (un)satisfying the ending of the game is shaping up to be. IIRC, I don't believe I was happy with the ending of Life with Mary, either. Giving a satisfying conclusion to stories still seems consistently to be a major struggle for a very large number of adult game creators.
well that's true since after making it for year/s losing sight how to end it might happen unless has written how game should end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well that's true since after making it for year/s losing sight how to end it might happen unless has written how game should end.
Yep. If a writer / writing team tends to struggle repeatedly with writing good endings, it's usually a good idea to write with the end in mind from the beginning. There are some writers who are talented enough that they can manage to figure out how to keep good pacing, character development, logical conclusions and connections, and solid plot points (steady momentum to the climax and then a quick drop to the dénouement) — while writing it all as they go along, without planning much.

But the majority of writers cannot manage this. Very often they will get more than halfway through their story before writing the conclusion. What almost never works, however, is waiting until you only have the last few chapters of the story before deciding how to end it. That feels heavily like what's happened with Rebirth.
Shrug-Leo.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this expanded "bit" too much and result is that end is near and many plotholes are unfilled.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes