4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Yeahhh waiting for 21st
It's going to be really really hard to pass the time now....
Its really sooo longggggg

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
The only thing I would add to that would be that Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, was an official release linked to the publishers of the game, and the current owners of the RPG are behind Bloodlines 2.

Also that LikesBlondes is making their own variant of that genre so it doesnt have to follow completely, sure Prince/Archon/Blood bonds etc all come from VTM but the Dev can take things whereever...

Reactions: Sylrissa and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The only thing I would add to that is that Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines had some real cuties, but none as amazing as Sharon.

Last edited:

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Can any one have the link to download that vtmb game???
I am curious after your prise for that one and i really wanna play it now...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can any one have the link to download that vtmb game???
I am curious after your prise for that one and i really wanna play it now...
Oh but is a more regular game, not a patreon visual novel. You need to acquire it as you were to acquire Call of Duty.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I wouldn't mind a Voerman sisters cameo tbh.
Looks like I am not the only one here waiting impatiently for the realease of Bloodlines 2! :cool:
It is probably the game I have been most hyped about since... well ever really! The cancelled vtm mmo might have been close though. The bad thing is that when you get so hyped about something it does not take much for it to disappoint... But this hype train is one that I would not want to miss. I have reserved a whole railway carriage just to make sure there would be enough room for my hype on this train... I might need another one soon! :love:

Although rebirth might borrow heavily from the vtm universe I highly doubt that the twins will appear.
(I advice against looking in the spoiler below if you are not familiar with the lore in VTM:B. Well at least if you do not want me to spoil something about "the Voerman Twins". The same goes if you are watching "LA by Night" or any other stream/show in which they might or might not appear. I do not recall if that is the case with "Long Beach by Night", but I will recommend that show as well if you have not seen it at this point.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.20 star(s) 192 Votes