4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
You definitely are confused, because if Sharon saves her, she definitely doesn't disappear. Sharon and her are waiting for you to come back from the cave, now. Together.

Unless you borked the game and your circumstances are the oh-thats-just-another-dude-who-borked-his-gameplay-with-just-another-fucking-mod-and-hes-wondering-why circumstances, of course.
Playing on android, Wills747 port.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Playing on android, Wills747 port.
Wills747 port is using the WT mod from ZoeyRaven. It's statet there that the mod is only following the game route WITH Laurie. It probably would be better for you to use an other Android port if you do not want her in your playthrough.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
well that rule has been up since i joined and most likely even longer.
The rules were a bit different and less restricted, I remember it was more of a blatant thing back then, for example Dev's going in other games threads to promote their game or that someone was actively going hard on advertising and linking. Even then warming's were first issued, but a lot of things have become a lot more stricter and newer mods outright on power trip. Which is a reason for me being less active.

I'm confused.
In my playthrough, Laurie was turned by Sharon to save her.
Laurie then subsequently "disappeared" from my game.
Now she ended up wandering the caves as an empty shell and MC kills her without remorse
How?
Something must have been going wrong on your game, because you would have to absolutely go hard out of your way to make it so that Sharon does not save her, because if Sharon does save her, she will not disappear. Did you by chance use modded choices and what not ? That could be a possibility.

Scarybean

Jul 26, 2021
I die from the elder vampire beneath the water and I've tried getting my stats up and giving myself different powers with the cheat mod but nothing saves me. How do I survive?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

Well, everything is good so far. Our boy is back in town. He and Sharon will have to visit the city again, soon. But we haven't got to those renders yet. Hopefully on Thursday.
Everything ok so far with this update. Talk to you again soon.

Best regards
Likesblondes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Either the MC or the developer has a fetish for going to the fucking city.

>2 vamp goddesses under our feet
>everyone stronger than the MC died in the same night
>wat do?

Apparently the answer is NOT a variation of "go nab all of Virgil's well equipped thralls/human slaves to create protective lines around the cave and shore up our own power in the town". No, off to the city we go. The fuck for? Who are you reporting to that matters more than what's under your feet? With all the speed and urgency the council slugs reacted to the possibility of a sleeping elder in the cave, they have roughly a decade before anyone starts sniffing around again, giving them ample time to ignore the city.

But maybe I'm thinking too deeply. Probably gonna go there, announce that shit's fucked and roll credits.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Either the MC or the developer has a fetish for going to the fucking city.

>2 vamp goddesses under our feet
>everyone stronger than the MC died in the same night
>wat do?

Apparently the answer is NOT a variation of "go nab all of Virgil's well equipped thralls/human slaves to create protective lines around the cave and shore up our own power in the town". No, off to the city we go. The fuck for? Who are you reporting to that matters more than what's under your feet? With all the speed and urgency the council slugs reacted to the possibility of a sleeping elder in the cave, they have roughly a decade before anyone starts sniffing around again, giving them ample time to ignore the city.

But maybe I'm thinking too deeply. Probably gonna go there, announce that shit's fucked and roll credits.
Yeah, whatever ending the game is going to have you can almost be sure 90% of the game will not have mattered in the slightest. Going to go visit the city to let the last 3(?) council members know and then go play restaurant waiter to the ancient once a year. <fin>

Reactions: AlexMpog

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I restarted fresh again and came to a roadblock of sorts in episode 3 right after I met with Marla to let her know about the club, as I was walking out, and spotted a brunette in a bright yellow dress, we talked and got past the few HIs, then it glitches, I ignored a couple yet it continued, I rolled back, which brought me to the screen right before the glitch again.

So I went back in and ignored every page of dialog, losing count of how many there were, and then it just crashed.
Now I am not sure if it's the downloaded copy I have for the episode of the game or the walkthrough mod.
Edit: yep its the mod, running the episode without it is a smooth ride.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I restarted fresh again and came to a roadblock of sorts in episode 3 right after I met with Marla to let her know about the club, as I was walking out, and spotted a brunette in a bright yellow dress, we talked and got past the few HIs, then it glitches, I ignored a couple yet it continued, I rolled back, which brought me to the screen right before the glitch again.

So I went back in and ignored every page of dialog, losing count of how many there were, and then it just crashed.
Now I am not sure if it's the downloaded copy I have for the episode of the game or the walkthrough mod.
or hotfixes not in mod, zoey used to include those to her mod.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022

Can you tell me the name of the mod that caused the problem? I want to add it to my blacklist just in case :LUL:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you tell me the name of the mod that caused the problem? I want to add it to my blacklist just in case :LUL:.
there's 2 mods (sorta), other is simple wt-mod and other can include audio mod too.

i didn't have any problems with zoey's mod nor other wt-mod.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
there's 2 mods (sorta), other is simple wt-mod and other can include audio mod too.

i didn't have any problems with zoey's mod nor other wt-mod.
I asked because I had installed Meushi's hotfixes, and he must be very busy because he hasn't updated to Ep.5 Up 11 :cautious::coffee:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I asked because I had installed Meushi's hotfixes, and he must be very busy because he hasn't updated to Ep.5 Up 11 :cautious::coffee:.
or .11 has no hotfixes (needed/available).

wt-mod needs to include those hotfixes so that it works and doesn't cause errors, zoey's mod usually has hotfixes if those are game breaking issues.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Things are going pretty well regarding the update. Better than I expected in terms of time.
It may be done next weekend. But I don't want to promise that and then go back on it if we can't make it. So, I'll say 10 days. It will be done in 10 days.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc's fate was sealed, 1st time a while when whole update was actual story progression not just this and that w/o some context to story. overall not that long update but at least story progressed and game had some funnies and mc's powers were again forgotten as usual (i'm beginning to think that even dev has forgotten those).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sucks it was Callisto instead of Cindy or Carmen. Lol
Still enjoying this.

Has there been any differences if you get rid of Astrid or keep her? For some reason I can't remember.

4.20 star(s) 192 Votes