4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 3, Update 9] [LikesBlondes] [OS@3.09GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.09GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 174MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Notice: If anyone is interested i could repack Episode 1 & 2 here...

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
:love::love:(y)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not so sure it was his dick which made Callisto buckle if I'm being honest.
Felt more like his powers (which he inherited from Callisto, yes, but extent of how powerful he actually is, is still an unknown factor here) coming into play (when he bit her), rather than his dick and sexual prowess (I mean she was already pretty much fucking him and wasn't affected until MC bit her).
I feel like it's literally just the standard choice between maledom and femdom. It's a choice between leaving Calisto unsatisfied and getting humiliated by Cindy or satisfying Calisto and humiliating Cindy.
In the end it doesn't really matter, if it's his dick, his teeth or a magic love potion. It's still maledom all the same. But the PC's powers aren't special compared to Calisto's, since he inherited them from her, which only leaves his dick, which is the only thing that he has and she doesn't. That's what sets the PC apart as the daddy of the harem.

And yeah, as you said him using his magic dick left and right would really feel out of place, considering the way the game has been written for the 3 episodes till now.
To me this game was always teasing kinks like maledom, slaveplay and harem. This was just the first time with an actual payoff. So far it's not been a power fantasy, where you use your vampire claws and super speed a lot, but rather one, where you gather all the hot women under your roof.

Reactions: namelessone22

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
+Sex with vamp mommy
+Mocking Cindy
-MC didn't talk about his dreams with the cave, which I truly expected to happen, since that shit is what is making him shit his pants. Of course it is related to the two NOS situation, but still...
I think he would have brought it up, but Callisto has the attention span of a goldfish:LOL:. It appears she needs a 50 gallon drum of blood per night or no matter what interesting things MC says after 3 seconds she reverts to MOAR BLOOD.
You guys ought to read between the lines when most of the thread hides stuff under spoilers immediately after update drops as a token of respect for those who still haven't played it yet. PLs just edit them and mark inline spoilers.

This update 9 ends episode 3 or there will be more updates? I prefer to wait the end to play it.
Still more to come as we are close to the end of the episode, I'm speculating there may be 2-3 more updates to wrap EP3

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after playing through this update twice, I am definitely excited, though I must say, when it comes to choosing who to leave for Calisto to feed on, The best bet seems to be leaving Laurie and Carmen there, because if you don't, then Fabian's thralls get killed, and that can lead to many more problems, whereas if we leave Laurie and Carmen, everyone get's out alive, which in turn means less problems in the future.

May 28, 2020
I haven't played since E3 Update 6, does anyone know if the next one will be update 10 for episode 3, or will it be the first update for episode 4?

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
You guys ought to read between the lines when most of the thread hides stuff under spoilers immediately after update drops as a token of respect for those who still haven't played it yet. PLs just edit them and mark inline spoilers.

Still more to come as we are close to the end of the episode, I'm speculating there may be 2-3 more updates to wrap EP3
I made sure to hide every spoiler in the proper format. Don't know why you are upset.

*Edit sorry didn't realize i forgot to spoiler last comment will fix

Reactions: Carefree247

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What a great update that was. Man I wish it were longer though
Feel the same, it's just the nature of monthly releases I guess although I personally wish that at least some of the branching could be left on the cutting room floor in the interest of time.

Just looking at the script you can see the branching for the decision to leave both Carmen and Laurie, just Laurie, or just Carmen takes up a decent chunk. Could just condense that to leave both or leave neither so you dont have to waste a bunch of time rendering different scenes and creating alternate dialogues for something that feels mostly inconsequential.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The guys had some issues with branching this month. It was a bit of a bear for them. They worked it out.

Please please. Some folks have already kind of violated this, but hide the spoilers for those who have not played yet.

Also there should be between 1-3 more updates for Episode 3.
*depends on how much they get done when it is cutoff time.
They both work, have family stuff and are busy, so they do what they can to get us monthly updates, while taking off the holiday in december.

Ok, have a great day/night all!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know that blood consumption equates to more power as much as it shows addiction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what I am getting at is Shannon was on the right track in the use of blood. Where C drinks to oblivion, Shannon drinks it only to sustain herself, and I see no diminished capabilities of her powers in that regard. C's insistence in MC needing to indulge in more blood letting to increase one's power could be in fact be a control mechanism she was attempting to implement. I don't know if I can explain it properly, I'm thinking that C being once burned is twice shy if you catch my meaning. Addiction is a weakness, and weakness can be exploited upon.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
if u want to fix maybe or see change script think that is what they messed up on but idk maybe they want 2 doll leave with them then u go back and get them

show va27i50
with dissolve
" You grab them both, and take them out of the room."
" And notice that the two of them are hugging each other."
" WIth Carmen giving Laurie a kiss on the forhead."
car "\" It's ok.\""
p "\" Everyone in one piece?\""
hide va27i50

change to

show va27i48
with dissolve
" You grab them both, and take them out of the room."
" And notice that the two of them are hugging each other."
" WIth Carmen giving Laurie a kiss on the forhead."
car "\" It's ok.\""
p "\" Everyone in one piece?\""
hide va27i48
Thanks it worked (y)
Leave both Carmen and Laurie in the room to be drank from by Callisto.
Yeah that was the first thing I actually did :unsure:

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
That Cindy girl is the classical case of a fangirl you see in anime/manga. She's possessive, violent to anyone except her senpai (hiereia), think herself to be superior, annoying, has mood swings, have that trsundere feeling around her (bet she will adore MC in near future), I swear the only thing that's missing is occasional "kyaaa" and the experience would be complete. At first I thought her to be scary, now she seems childish with her "I'm the favorite" and "I'm the best girl" and a bit creepy.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
That Cindy girl is the classical case of a fangirl you see in anime/manga. She's possessive, violent to anyone except her senpai (hiereia), think herself to be superior, annoying, has mood swings, have that trsundere feeling around her (bet she will adore MC in near future), I swear the only thing that's missing is occasional "kyaaa" and the experience would be complete. At first I thought her to be scary, now she seems childish with her "I'm the favorite" and "I'm the best girl" and a bit creepy.
My money is on her trying to kill the MC.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes