4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So after playing through this update twice, I am definitely excited, though I must say, when it comes to choosing who to leave for Calisto to feed on, The best bet seems to be leaving Laurie and Carmen there, because if you don't, then Fabian's thralls get killed, and that can lead to many more problems, whereas if we leave Laurie and Carmen, everyone get's out alive, which in turn means less problems in the future.
wait did they get killed if you leave just Carmen? I think they still got out unless I missed something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine if Calisto just tells her "Cindy you will stay here as my representative, you are to listen and do as MC tells you." (MC evil grin). It would be fun to watch MC pissing Cindy off in each update.
well she might just stab mc eventually.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 3 Update 9.

Removeds elements the devs have fixed, incorporates new fixes for bugs discussed by FookU2 and vimey (based on lqpmaz's solution).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Typo fixes updated. Of the 54 lines with typos previously reported for ep3part1-7, only 5 have been corrected in Ep. 3 Update 9.
An additional 29 lines have typos in ep3part8, and 23 in ep3part9 at this stage. There may be more in part 9 once I actually play through it properly (only scanned for misspellings so far).

Arigon has a tough gig proofreading these scripts. Might need to be raised with the devs that they're having trouble keeping track of Calisto's title. She's variably referred to as Hiereia, Hiereiai or Hieira. These should all be Hiereia. Hiereiai is plural, Hieira is a misspelling.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The audio/cheat mod has also saves from the beginning of EP3. Maybe it also works for you without using the mod, too.
same message "you haven't completed part 2 please do so and save in order to continue." Or something like that. Then it kicks me back to main menu.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
same message "you haven't completed part 2 please do so and save in order to continue." Or something like that. Then it kicks me back to main menu.
Ah, sorry. Have probably forgotten to mention that you have to load this save and not start a new game.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That Cindy girl is the classical case of a fangirl you see in anime/manga. She's possessive, violent to anyone except her senpai (hiereia), think herself to be superior, annoying, has mood swings, have that trsundere feeling around her (bet she will adore MC in near future), I swear the only thing that's missing is occasional "kyaaa" and the experience would be complete. At first I thought her to be scary, now she seems childish with her "I'm the favorite" and "I'm the best girl" and a bit creepy.
I still think that Cindy doesn't know what's the relationship between MC and her. hiereia As soon as she'll find out it will be a different tune.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks once again for an excellent and timely update. Nicely paced and a bit of progress on one of the open questions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
So after playing through this update twice, I am definitely excited, though I must say, when it comes to choosing who to leave for Calisto to feed on, The best bet seems to be leaving Laurie and Carmen there, because if you don't, then Fabian's thralls get killed, and that can lead to many more problems, whereas if we leave Laurie and Carmen, everyone get's out alive, which in turn means less problems in the future.
imho F** Fabian, my girls aren't food. but btw you only need to leave one of them with calisto for the fabian girls to survive.
That Cindy girl is the classical case of a fangirl you see in anime/manga. She's possessive, violent to anyone except her senpai (hiereia), think herself to be superior, annoying, has mood swings, have that tsundere feeling around her (bet she will adore MC in near future), I swear the only thing that's missing is occasional "kyaaa" and the experience would be complete. At first I thought her to be scary, now she seems childish with her "I'm the favorite" and "I'm the best girl" and a bit creepy.
I think she is all tsun, and no dere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't start with such a boring thing as "we had a mad nos on the loose", instead start by the cave's creepy place or the visions of the beast of the depths, that way we would have had her complete attention.

Arigon As you seem to know some behind the scenes, do you know the a reason we can't say no to Carmen if we have been good to her?, the code seemed to allow for two "different" kinds of being good for carmen, carmensaved and carmensecondchance but they are treated the same, so we either are a cunt to her or we have to fuck her :|, was the third option canceled ?

bramar

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,
i've played EP1 Found the first 2 today ;) but cant save at the end.
First i had to crate the Path (/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new), np so far, but the this happend:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in script
    $ mp.save()
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in <module>
    $ mp.save()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\brama_000\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in script
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in <module>
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save
    f = file(fn + ".new", "wb")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\brama_000\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Mon Jan 24 17:45:04 2022
I played with Zoeys Mod but reinstalled and loaded a save to give it a name

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes