Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The game was updated 14 minutes ago!! Why hasn't it been modded yet?! ;)
I'm a lazy bastard, aren't I? ;)
Now seriously: I'm "unfortunately" pretty covered up with work today, won't get to it there until tonight, if at all. Will make a compatibility patch if it's not too much effort, so that those who use my Mod can at least play the new game content now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm a lazy bastard, aren't I? ;)
Now seriously: I'm "unfortunately" pretty covered up with work today, won't get to it there until tonight, if at all. Will make a compatibility patch if it's not too much effort, so that those who use my Mod can at least play the new game content now.
I've got you covered on the compatibility patch. Just update the mod when you can, and feel free to take your time ;)
BTW Koga i caught a typo you missed in part 6 as well :p

Install Koga3's Part 6 mod first, then drop the file in the zip attached here in the 'game' folder and overwrite the existing file.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I've got you covered on the compatibility patch. Just update the mod when you can, and feel free to take your time ;)
BTW Koga i caught a typo you missed in part 6 as well :p

Install Koga3's Part 6 mod first, then drop the file in the zip attached here in the 'game' folder and overwrite the existing file.
Hmmmmm, the tag team of KoGa3 and ShaddyModda, could be interesting. Maybe I'll check this out. Thank you, you too.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Info: finished my Mod update for the new game version EP2 update 7. And thanks ShaddyModda for the Mod patch so far.
And the patch file from ShaddyModda may want to be replaced on yours, as I was giving it a quick run through, and think you forgot to tell the game to continue after 6. After that, 7 seems to work fine, but yeah, stops after 6.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
And the patch file from ShaddyModda may want to be replaced on yours, as I was giving it a quick run through, and think you forgot to tell the game to continue after 6. After that, 7 seems to work fine, but yeah, stops after 6.
Ha, I knew the updates of Rebirth are getting shorter and shorter....

Will have a look at it right away, probably missed a little something at the end of update 6. Thanks for the info!

Edit:
Seems I've integrated the old RPY file for EP6 in my ZIP :oops:
I'm already uploading the new Mod files

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ha, I knew the updates of Rebirth are getting shorter and shorter....

Will have a look at it right away, probably missed a little something at the end of update 6. Thanks for the info!
No problem, like I said, the patch made it a smooth transaction between 6 and 7, but otherwise, yeah, just wasn't able to go any further without it.

Reactions: KoGa3

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I just sped through the 8th Up of this, and there is no new choices, so just would need the audio part, and should be good to go.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I just sped through the 8th Up of this, and there is no new choices, so just would need the audio part, and should be good to go.
Yup same, and I DM'd Koga earlier when I saw the links still in the requests portion of the site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yup same, and I DM'd Koga earlier when I saw the links still in the requests portion of the site.
Well, I'll try to have a quick look in the morning before work (it's 3am here...shit, I'm tired...), will be in touch again then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I'll try to have a quick look in the morning before work (it's 3am here...shit, I'm tired...), will be in touch again then.
They need a snoring Emoji on here, but yeah, I agree, get some rest, and hopefully your dreams are sweet and hopefully your sweet dreams come true.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's only been a few minutes, and I still got several hours until I start my nightly gaming anyways, but just a heads up, because I am sure they will come a knocking soon, but new update for Rebirth was released. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes