• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the info, I'll check that.

Edit:
I checked the following versions/combinations, I don't get that issue:
- the game from the normal, big download, without my Mod
- the compressed version from the original thread, without my Mod
- my complete version with integrated Mod
- my Mod installed in the normal, big game download
- my Mod installed in the compressed version from the original thread

Just to be sure: you mean this scene at the beginning of Part 9 in EP2
Yes. That was it. I even went in multiple scene changes with it still the same. I’ll try what you suggested. I had been using the non compressed version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi! Will you work on android port for the newest update?
Yes, hopefully later today I can finish it.

Edit:
I've uploaded the Android port. You will need a save for it to start. You can copy your own one into it or use the one in my downloads section (from the beginning of EP3 Part1).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, hopefully later today I can finish it.

Edit:
I've uploaded the Android port. You will need a save for it to start. You can copy your own one into it or use the one in my downloads section (from the beginning of EP3 Part1).
Thank you!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Where is android version for episode 1?
It seems I haven't made a port for Episode 1 yet. I will have a look at it, but actually the port should be feasible (but probably I will have to make a few necessary Mod menu adjustments for that).

Edit:
Uploaded the Android port for EP1

Last edited:

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
It seems I haven't made a port for Episode 1 yet. I will have a look at it, but actually the port should be feasible (but probably I will have to make a few necessary Mod menu adjustments for that).

Edit:
Uploaded the Android port for EP1
ThankYou

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I made a quick pre-release of my Mod for the new game version EP3 Update 4. So far the cheating, walkthrough and the new Mod function "Walkthrough+" (you get hints before reaching branching points caused by variables in the game) are finished already.

To activate the new "Walkthough+" you only have to press the WT or Walkthrough button again. Here some pics of it:
The music and Audio for the new game part 4 are still to be done, I hope I can finish that later today after work.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Short note:
I made a quick pre-release of my Mod for the new game version EP3 Update 4. So far the cheating, walkthrough and the new Mod function "Walkthrough+" (you get hints before reaching branching points caused by variables in the game) are finished already.

To activate the new "Walkthough+" you only have to press the WT or Walkthrough button again. Here some pics of it:

The music and Audio for the new game part 4 are still to be done, I hope I can finish that later today after work.
I didn't even notice the pre until after I found this comment. ;):LOL: But OK, I could await just a little bit longer. Got quite a few to play tonight anyways. Thank you, though. That + feature having a feeling will be helpful.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I didn't even notice the pre until after I found this comment. ;):LOL: But OK, I could await just a little bit longer. Got quite a few to play tonight anyways. Thank you, though. That + feature having a feeling will be helpful.
Finished the Music/Audio for EP3 Update 4 now, too. Have fun!
Waiting for android version :D
Android version is next - should be (hopefully) done soon.

Edit:
Also finished the Android port now, too

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finished the Music/Audio for EP3 Update 4 now, too. Have fun!

Android version is next - should be (hopefully) done soon.

Edit:
Also finished the Android port now, too
I just went as far as the first choice, I'll do the full update playthrough tonight, but looks like works good, including that + feature giving a heads up. Thank you so very much for this!!!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Koga. Have read in the games thread about some problems of wrong avatars and images. But I have not noticed any in my playthrough. Thought to myself, what are they talking about. Until I read on your OP that you've already fixed that in your mod, too! Wow, that's awesome!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, didn't make it for the later today thing that you were aiming for, but did make it for my nightly gaming later on tonight. ;) Anyways, thank you so very much for doing this. Your music, and other features really adds to this.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Would it require a lot of effort to fork the ep 1 & 2 DLs without the audio changes? I assume that's the reason for the large file sizes in comparison to the ep 3 DL.

I play the game muted.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Would it require a lot of effort to fork the ep 1 & 2 DLs without the audio changes? I assume that's the reason for the large file sizes in comparison to the ep 3 DL.

I play the game muted.
Should be doable. Since I wanted to bring my Mod UI up to date on the two older chapters anyway, I also can make a "WT only" variant on these two as well. Will try to do that in the next days (if not another Mod comes in between).

• Red Heart
Reactions: seniorboop

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished the little rework of my Mods for EP1 and EP2. Now they have also, like the one for EP3, the new "UI" with some more features like additional game settings. And I've made a second Mod version without music/sounds for them, too.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
KoGa3

The "Status infos" on/off opton for episode 1 doesn't seem to work. When set to "off," the stats still show at the top of the game. This was tried with a newly downloaded episode 1 with the current link on the main page, along with a newly download ep1 mod from your provided link.

It might just be me that's experiencing this, but I wanted to check, and see if things are working properly. Episode 2, and 3 works fine.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes