Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part13 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3, could you pls upload a compressed full game with "Replay" option for ep.1 and ep.2 likes you did for ep.3 ? Thanks heap
Hi. When I (technically) revised my older mods for EP1 and EP2 about half a year ago I also considered integrating RePlay and WT+ there, too. But then I decided against it because:

- In the first two episodes there are rare scenes for me to add to a RePlay. The effort to integrate that function is too big for only these very few sequences (I only remember a sex scene with Miri (the policewoman) in EP2 and a few nudes in EP1/EP2).
- Integrating WT+ afterwards in EP1 and EP2 could brake old saves.

Therefore sorry, I will let the first two episodes now "rest in peace".

Info: I will start to integrate the corrected / bugfixed game version EP3ver2 into my latest Mod for EP3 soon. Hopefully I can do and finish that in the next few days.

Have a nice sunday!

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Hello KoGa3, there is a new update to the game. It has start Episode 4.

Rebirth [Ep.4 Update 1]

Please can you work on it when you are ready, do not rush it. Nice work with what you have done already.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Finished the EP4 update for all Mod variants (AudioWT / WT / Android port)
New: I added an alterantive game start with loading default values if no save transfer from EP3 exists.
And that is why we love you...... and Respect too,, but we love you more :love:

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can't seem to get save from ep 1 to ep 2?
Hi. On PC it should actually work, you have to do the save transfer at the end of EP1 before starting EP2.

On Android unfortunately that does not work. There you have to use a save from me and load it instead starting a new game in EP2. You can find it under the Android spoiler in the EP2 download section on my main page.

9cvp9

Apr 1, 2022
Hi, concerning the walkthrough/cheat/ mod. I'm I correct in reading that it will not transfer to the upcoming episodes. IE: I just finished ep 1 and the mod worked great, but it doesn't seem to carry over to episode 2. It gives me the ole' "look like you haven't played ep. 1 yet. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, concerning the walkthrough/cheat/ mod. I'm I correct in reading that it will not transfer to the upcoming episodes. IE: I just finished ep 1 and the mod worked great, but it doesn't seem to carry over to episode 2. It gives me the ole' "look like you haven't played ep. 1 yet. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
The PC Mod version should transfer your saves. Unfortunately I found no sulution to do that with my Android ports. There you have to use a save from the chapter beginning (you can find one in the downloads) or in EP3 and Ep4 you can also start with default values without a save transfer.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP4 Update 2
The Android port will follow a bit later.

Edit: the Android port is finished now, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just an FYI: new version released Ep. 4 Update 3
Updated my Mod for the new game version

Info:
Unfortunately there seems to be issues with saves from EP4 Part2! I had problems with loading the ones at the end of this Part2. Don't know if that is an issue from the game or my Mod. The saves from the beginning to the middle of EP4 Part2 were working for me. Sorry about that.

If you need it here a save from the end of Part 2 (made with the AudioWT Mod variant): .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
That update was about as fast as me when I...

Who am I kidding? I never.

Thanks for the update <3
I asume you are on the path where Laurie died in EP4 Part 2. This update had only content when Laurie is still alive.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version

Info:
Unfortunately there seems to be issues with saves from EP4 Part2! I had problems with loading the ones at the end of this Part2. Don't know if that is an issue from the game or my Mod. The saves from the beginning to the middle of EP4 Part2 were working for me. Sorry about that.

If you need it here a save from the end of Part 2 (made with the AudioWT Mod variant): .
Yeah I noticed the same thing, I make a save for every decision and I just needed to go back 1 more instead of my last save.

Reactions: KoGa3
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes