Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part13 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Have some time to yourself. We will all look forward to it, we just needed to know what the situation is. No need to say sorry.
Thanks. Unfortunately it's a work trip, not vacation...

Of course I have at least downloaded the game and had a quick look into the scripts (on my tiny notebook, oh dear...). Seems its "only" the, from the devs mentioned, second part of the last update, but now without Laurie. So for many this update is a kinda skip.

Also: I noticed there seems for me a new bug now in EP4 update 1. Probably by mistake they removed the jump to update 2. It's anyway maybe better for me to wait for a bugfixed version.

Edit:
I may have access to a real PC tonight (and not my mini notebook) and 1-2 hours free time. Since this update is actually a "twin" of EP4Update3, I probably won't need any new tracks either. So it is quite possible that I will try an update later today. Let's see...

Edit2:
Could at least finish the AudioWT Mod version. The WT only and the Android port will follow when I'm at home again. I also fixed the game bug as mentioned above, too. And since the game is now quite branching I added a named save function so you can better organize your saves.

Last edited:

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Does the cheat portion of your mod allow us to change the path we are on (Lori becomes undead or Lori really dies), so that we can see the other content?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the cheat portion of your mod allow us to change the path we are on (Lori becomes undead or Lori really dies), so that we can see the other content?
Yes, that's of course possible. You have to load a save from EP4 update 2, best is if you have one quite before you find Sharon after the fight/temple visit. If you have activated the enhanced walkthrough in my Mod (WT+ with hints) you get also a hint before that in the game, too (at the top of the screen, like in my preview pic below). You have to adjust the "sharonsavelauriepts" to 8 or lower to switch to the route without Laurie. That can be done also in my Mod menu (to get there click on the "Mod menu" button on the bottom of the screen, then there on the Cheat menu button)

Here the preview pics:
But be aware: only changing these points can be a bit risky for the following game updates, because if you would have played the game before so you have these low points there would maybe also other points or game variables set different back then, too. So I recommed that not for a main playthrough, only to "check" the other route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remarius

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Yes, that's of course possible. You have to load a save from EP4 update 2, best is if you have one quite before you find Sharon after the fight/temple visit. If you have activated the enhanced walkthrough in my Mod (WT+ with hints) you get also a hint before that in the game, too (at the top of the screen, like in my preview pic below). You have to adjust the "sharonsavelauriepts" to 8 or lower to switch to the route without Laurie. That can be done also in my Mod menu (to get there click on the "Mod menu" button on the bottom of the screen, then there on the Cheat menu button)

Here the preview pics:

But be aware: only changing these points can be a bit risky for the following game updates, because if you would have played the game before so you have these low points there would maybe also other points or game variables set different back then, too. So I recommed that not for a main playthrough, only to "check" the other route.
Yeah, I was thinking to play the alt route to see content and then go back to my saves from the original route. I agree, otherwise things could get messy later on. Thanks very much for your hard work!

Reactions: KoGa3

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I downloaded android port and it ends the same way last update.
This is probably not an issue from the mod, because the latest game update was only for those who have lost Laurie in the cave fight. If in your playthrough she got saved there (she's becoming a vamp / Sharon turned her) than you have to wait for the next update for new content.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This is probably not an issue from the mod, because the latest game update was only for those who have lost Laurie in the cave fight. If in your playthrough she got saved there (she's becoming a vamp / Sharon turned her) than you have to wait for the next update for new content.
Ohh, really? Damn, ok, thank you ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried the mod now and it's fantastic. Now eagerly waiting for the update to the new game version. TY!
Thanks.
I literally uploaded and postet the new version this minute. So far it's the "full" one with additional audio/music. The "walkthrough only" will be hopefully following soon as also the Android port.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Finished both Mod variants. The Android port follows.
Edit: Android is finished, too.
Thanks! And again really fast (y)

Have a question about the game itself. As someone reading the script code you maybe have more infos about that: Is it better saving Laurie or not in your opinion? She's not my main interest, but I don't mind to follow her route either if it's better for the gameplay.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks! And again really fast (y)

Have a question about the game itself. As someone reading the script code you maybe have more infos about that: Is it better saving Laurie or not in your opinion? She's not my main interest, but I don't mind to follow her route either if it's better for the gameplay.
I would say the route with Laurie has a bit more content. You also still have all the other Li's in that route too - at least for now. But of course I don't know if that changes in later updates. We will see.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 738140

Overview:
This Mod adds some altern. music and sound effects/voices, an enhanced status screen,
cheating options and "choices helps" (walkthrough) to this game.
Also I added additional game settings (e.g. font size/outlines/quick menu)

All functions are optional an can be turned On/Off while playing!

Sept. 26, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP4 Update 7

Updated: 2022-09-26
Game/Creator: Rebirth /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version for Episode1: V2-EP1rev1h / Nov. 9, 2021
Mod Version for Episode2: EP2ver2 / Oct. 28, 2021
Mod Version for Episode3: EP3-ver2 / Mar. 6, 2022
Mod Version for Episode4: EP4-Part7/ Sept. 26, 2022
Game Versions: complete Episode 1 rev1 / complete Episode 2 ver2 / complete Episode 3 ver2 / Episode 4 Update 7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-Log:

===========================
===========================

Mod for Episode 4:

Download Mod only for game version Episode 4 Update 7
with music/audio/walkthrough/cheat/game settings
Mod version EP4-Part7-AudioWT (~96MB)
-

Download Mod only for game version Episode 4 Update 7
with walkthrough/cheat/game settings
(Mod version EP4-Part7-WT (~3MB)
-

Download Android port of the compressed game
with integrated Mod EP4-Part7-AudioWT (~253MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod (attention: spoiler!):
View attachment 2066412 View attachment 2066414 View attachment 2066415 View attachment 2066416 View attachment 2066417
View attachment 2066418 View attachment 2066419 View attachment 2066420 View attachment 2066421 View attachment 2066422
thanx for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes