Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part13 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just redownloaded the game episodes again, and then came here to grab the mod for each episode. I noticed at the bottom of episode 1, it says something about your mod port can't be used to start episode 2, is that just for the android version or both, if it's both I don't understand what I must do to to start episode 2 without redoing the variables. Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, especially if it's only for the android version. Thank you so much for taking time out to create these mods, they are welcome to the games I play!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just redownloaded the game episodes again, and then came here to grab the mod for each episode. I noticed at the bottom of episode 1, it says something about your mod port can't be used to start episode 2, is that just for the android version or both, if it's both I don't understand what I must do to to start episode 2 without redoing the variables. Sorry if I sound stupid with this question, especially if it's only for the android version. Thank you so much for taking time out to create these mods, they are welcome to the games I play!
That's actually only for my Android version. There the save transfer between the episodes must be done manually.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

NastyKilla

Jul 23, 2017
KoGa3 I downloaded your episode 4 mod as I keep getting blocked by my antivirus with the following error message
1717780650948.png
Each of the downloads was from each of your links on the OP. Bottom one being the first link and top being the 2nd link. These are the no audio versions.
I have had no issues downloading episodes 1,2 and 3.
Antivirus is McAfee.
I unquarantined the file then rescanned with my Antivirus and there were no issues.
Weird, but thought I would just let you know.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
KoGa3 I downloaded your episode 4 mod as I keep getting blocked by my antivirus with the following error message
View attachment 3714340
Each of the downloads was from each of your links on the OP. Bottom one being the first link and top being the 2nd link. These are the no audio versions.
I have had no issues downloading episodes 1,2 and 3.
Antivirus is McAfee.
I unquarantined the file then rescanned with my Antivirus and there were no issues.
Weird, but thought I would just let you know.
Probably a false positive, that sometimes happens with RenPy games or mods. To be sure you can try to upload such files to virustotal and let it check there.

TIans

Apr 15, 2022
guys question how many points do you need to avoid for you to save laury and not shannon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
guys question how many points do you need to avoid for you to save laury and not shannon
You mean the "Laurie dies" route in the cave? The points for "sharonsavelauriepts" must be not higher then 8. Here also a post from me with a game screenshot when the path for her is splitting Link

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes