Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - WT/RePlay/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4 / EP5 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi and thanks for pointing that out. I did a quick check in EP4 and EP5 now. Seems both variables (calfrom and tellcallelder) are not checked so far in these later Episodes. It's therefore at least not messing with the gameplay. When EP5 is finished and they are (most likely) still not checked I probably will remove them in my EP5 (and maybe EP4) Mod menu since they are not game relevant there anyway.
That's what I was thinking, all the variables that are not used anymore could be removed or well... leave them as they are as they don't affect anything even if they change their value (y).

Now I'm starting episode 5 and there are two variables from episode 4 that don't seem to export well either.
They are the variables "VS" and "senses" (both from episode 4), I had them as true and when I start episode 5 they appear as false.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
That's what I was thinking, all the variables that are not used anymore could be removed or well... leave them as they are as they don't affect anything even if they change their value (y).

Now I'm starting episode 5 and there are two variables from episode 4 that don't seem to export well either.
They are the variables "VS" and "senses" (both from episode 4), I had them as true and when I start episode 5 they appear as false.
Yes, similar to the other two variables in EP4 these are also not checked anymore in EP5. I'll probably remove them in my EP5 Mod then also.

Reactions: PickerLewd

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm a Mac user, I downloaded Episode 2 compressed with the integrated mod and tried using it to make a Mac build but I got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately not very experienced with this OS. Only thing I've noticed is you are using a very new RenPy version, but this game actually uses a quit old one (7.3.5). Maybe it's an incompatibility between them. But that's only an assumption.

Maybe you could try to use the Mac build from the game page, but replace the whole .../game folder with mine from the compressed version.

Lumiscnt

Mar 21, 2022
Maybe you could try to use the Mac build from the game page, but replace the whole .../game folder with mine from the compressed version.
Wow, that actually worked, thank you! It's great to know this for the future, but I have no Ren'Py knowledge so I'd like to ask, would I not have to worry about some possible conflicts/incompatibilities with other folders like the renpy and lib folders? The version I installed from the game page only had episode 2 ver1 available for Mac, so I was a lil worried something could've went wrong.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Wow, that actually worked, thank you! It's great to know this for the future, but I have no Ren'Py knowledge so I'd like to ask, would I not have to worry about some possible conflicts/incompatibilities with other folders like the renpy and lib folders? The version I installed from the game page only had episode 2 ver1 available for Mac, so I was a lil worried something could've went wrong.
Normally that should be no problem, since the "lib" and "renpy" folder should only contain the RenPy base files. And only in the "game" folder are the game specific files like the images, script, saves and so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lumiscnt
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes